Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid (4310 Views)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
The story thus goes

Mariya was a Coptic maid to one of his wives named Hafsa.
One day Muhammad lies to Hafsa that her father wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on getting to her father he tells her there was no such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on to while she was away.
The harem becomes unhappy and grumbles.

Allah comes to his prophets aid and reveals a verse that the prophet should not suffer for what he desires.
Muhammad then vows to stay away from them for one month.
He also threatens to divorce all of them.
During that month he lives with Mariya Some sources day she got pregnant around that time.

. O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that
which Allâh has made lawful to you, seeking to
please your wives? And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving,
Most Merciful.

This prophet loved having sexxxx.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by jcross19: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
basilico:
The story thus goes

One day Muhammad lies to Hafsa that her father wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on getting to her father he tells her there was no such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on to while she was away.

Allah comes to his prophets aid and reveals a verse that the prophet should not suffer for what he desires.
During that month he lives with Mariya Some sources day she got pregnant around that time.

Most Merciful.

the prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sex is good
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Ifeann(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
basilico:
The story thus goes

Most Merciful.

I know the story well. Notice how the "revelation" came just at the right moment telling him its okay to act on his desires.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by tartar9(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
ohhhh!

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by kay1one2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
"Prophet" who?! Satan's agent! The leader of the uneducated!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

I know the story well. Notice how the "revelation" came just at the right moment telling him its okay to act on his desires.

I never quoted the hadith's. Truthman has an active thread of that prophet other marriage Which basically shows how Allah wanted the best of sexxxx for his messenger.

I did not mention that the girl child bride Aisha commented that Allah hearkens to his desires.
Aisha the girl child bride was not stupid after all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
where are the Mods? When folks write trash that can cause violent reactions and nobody has called them to order leaves little to the imagination as to the NL official encouragement of some of these e - nonsense.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
In the university Wikipedia can never be quoted because anyone can edit.
This is Wikipedia Islam version of maid Mariya

[quote]
Marya bint Sham'ûn , better known as Marya al-
Qubtiyyah ( Arabic : ﻣﺎﺭﻳﺔ ﺍﻟﻘﺒﻄﻴﺔ ) (alternatively,
" Marya Quptiyah "wink, or Maria the Copt , (died 637)
was an Egyptian Coptic Bondswoman who was
gifted to the Islamic prophet Muhammad in 628
by Muqawqis the Copt, the Christian ruler of
Egypt at the time. She accepted Islam on the
way to Al-Madinah and bore the Prophet a Son,
Ibrahim [may Allah be pleased with them] who
passed away in childhood, and was later a free
woman until she passed away almost five years
later. [1]
Blah blah blah
[/qoute]

Notice how it says she was gifted to the prophet while in reality. Wikipedia even lies that she accepted Islam. I'll dig up on how she came to be a slave
She even bore him a son whom Allah did not allow him reach adulthood.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by truthman2012(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is very serious again o!

Muhammad is up to anything when it comes to sex. I wonder why muslims still defend him. What do we expect when allah generously empowered him for 30 women a day.

Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5,
Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, “The Prophet
used to visit all his wives in a
round, during the day and night
and they were eleven in number.”
I asked Anas, “Had the Prophet
the strength for it?” Anas replied,
“We used to say that the Prophet
was given the strength of thirty
(men).” And Sa’id said on the
authority of Qatada that Anas had
told him about nine wives only (not eleven)

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers marveled.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Sex is good
even with his housemaid?
Muhammad was d prophet of sex n terrorism

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Ifeann(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Babacele:
where are the Mods? When folks write trash that can cause violent reactions and nobody has called them to order leaves little to the imagination as to the NL official encouragement of some of these e - nonsense.

Are u saying ur hadiths are nonsense. Its all there.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Ifeann(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad is up to anything when it comes to sex. I wonder why muslims still defend him. What do we expect when allah generously empowered him for 30 women a day.

Number 268:

Narrated Qatada:

Can you imagine allahh's greatest prophet having sex day and night? Even his followers marveled.

It appears his seed was cursed because even after all this sex with dozens of women and slaves he had no male children that survive childhood and his only surviving child Fatima died shortly after him and his male grand kids by Fatima were butchered by Muslims .

This is a curse against false prophets in malachi which was pointed out to me by empiree.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
No authentic hadith. No evidence. Just the words of story tellers.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by malvisguy212: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuamam:
truthman2012:
Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:
Abuamam:
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by true2god: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Babacele:
Which violent reaction? Your quran condemned and insulted everybody non-muslim, yet there was no any violent reaction. Chill, relax and open your mind and learn unadulterated stories about mohammed and his numerous crimes.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by truthman2012(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ifeann:

It appears his seed was cursed because even after all this sex with dozens of women and slaves he had no male children that survive childhood and his only surviving child Fatima died shortly after him and his male grand kids by Fatima were butchered by Muslims .

This is a curse against false prophets in malachi which was pointed out to me by empiree.

Yes, it is a curse. A pastor friend gave me the bible passage some years ago but can't remember now.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

What is your aim and mission reminding us about this stories on the Holy prophet (PBUH) at this time? to cause resentment, hatred, anger n violence because your initial sinister plan of causing religious stalemate to truncate Nigeria's march to freedom through HE president elect GMB didn't work? Christ see us all and may it be done unto you according to thy wish saTANoid!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 6:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Have really done a research on the Holy Quran: the history, the injunctions, the unsubstantiated stories, politics etc just as we find in our Christian Bible? please do ,learn to separate the stories from Gods injunction before coming to public to insult the sensibilities of folks who haven't provoked you. If your aim is pure and altruistic, you would respect others feelings . God sees our hearts oh.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Ifeann(f): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:
What is your aim and mission reminding us about this stories on the Holy prophet (PBUH) at this time? to cause resentment, hatred, anger n violence because your initial sinister plan of causing religious stalemate to truncate Nigeria's march to freedom through HE president elect GMB didn't work? Christ see us all and may it be done unto you according to thy wish saTANoid!

Are u scared about learning about the deeds of the fraud Mohammad.
By the way what does nigerian's new president have to do this topic. I don't do politics my dear. Besides the few times I have commented on nigerian politics I have criticised GEJ and his lacklustre Govt but ur primitive muslim mind equates anti Islam to pro nigerian GEJ.

Ignorant Muslims say the dumbest things.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Ifeann(f): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:
Have really done a research on the Holy Quran: the history, the injunctions, the unsubstantiated stories, politics etc just as we find in our Christian Bible? please do ,learn to separate the stories from Gods injunction before coming to public to insult the sensibilities of folks who haven't provoked you. If your aim is pure and altruistic, you would respect others feelings . God sees our hearts oh.

Have u read and tried to verify my posts/topic. Its all verses from the quran and authentic Islamic texts. By the way why did u say "our" Christian bible. Are u trying to pass yourself off as a Christian. Laughable.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Have u read and tried to verify my posts/topic. Its all verses from the quran and authentic Islamic texts. By the way why did u say "our" Christian bible. Are u trying to pass yourself off as a Christian. Laughable.

This post is not supported by any hadith. You tend to make false claims that you quoted 'authentic Islamic texts' in the hope that everybody will fail to check. Quote the authentic hadith to support the op, not the totally unrelayed hadith quoted by your minion malvisguy212.

We will go on from there.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by true2god: 7:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:
The debate bw christians and muslums have been going on for over 7yrs on nairaland. So what does Buhari election got to do with the fact that mohammed married a girl of 6, married his adopted son's wife, married 11 wives but asked muslims to marry maximum of 4?

Are you saying you will create chaos if someone points out facts that are even in you hadith? You can only intimidate infidels in pakistan, saudi arabia, sudan, iran, afghanistan and other islamic countries. You cant intimidate we 'infidels' here in nigeria with your islamic threat.

So gerrout if you cant cope with our exposing mohammed and islam for what it really stands for.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:
dont be bias, go and read ur koran vividly and comprehend evry thing.....

As a xtian i dont just refute any word spoken against the bible, i aways go back and read the bible intensivly for me not to err in my view of evrything around me... Mind u these books were writting thousands of yrs ago!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
true2god:
The debate bw christians and muslums have been going on for over 7yrs on nairaland. So what does Buhari election got to do with the fact that mohammed married a girl of 6, married his adopted son's wife, married 11 wives but asked muslims to marry maximum of 4?

Are you saying you will create chaos if someone points out facts that are even in you hadith? You can only intimidate infidels in pakistan, saudi arabia, sudan, iran, afghanistan and other islamic countries. You cant intimidate we 'infidels' here in nigeria with your islamic threat.

So gerrout if you cant cope with our exposing mohammed and islam for what it really stands for.

When Muslims lies are not bought by kuffar They resort to intimidation and threats.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by enilove(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:

Have you verified what he quoted from the hadith for accuracy ? That should be your concern because if a prophet talks about God and gives the people the law of God to follow but he himself is showing a character of the devil , such a prophet is nothing but a FAKE. prophet and God's injunction given by such a prophet is to deceive people .

The bible says:

Matthew 7:15-27 KJV
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. [21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: [27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

The hadith is the record of the behaviour of Muhammed narrated by eyewitnesses who had privileges to be close to him and knew much about him.
This is to say according to the bible , not following the words of God and doing something different shows that the person is evil because of the "fruit" he bears.

Was Muhammed not a killer? Did he not marry a 9 Nine years old? Did he not marry his son's wife ( Aishat )?
Was it not by poison he died ? Did he not say that Muslims could beat their wives.? Is it not true that he had many wives without a single son and just a daughter survived him?

I was also a muslim but I knew I must know more about this religion . I found out many bad things about this religion and compared with the God of the Christians who divided the RED SEA .

There is need for you to be open minded about these religions and pray to God to guide you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Babacele:

Babacele Take a risk. Read the sira biography of prophet Muhammad. Then dare to think the OP is right for just one day and verify whether I am right.
If you can take that risk You will leave islam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by tartar9(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
so a hadith says; Muhammad lied to Hafsa that her father
wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on
getting to her father he tells her there was no
such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does
she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her
maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch
Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does
not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on
to while she was away.
The harem becomes unhappy and grumbles…
human! you need to get your cranium checked
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by basilico: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
so a hadith says; Muhammad lied to Hafsa that her father
wanted to see her. Dutifully she goes but on
getting to her father he tells her there was no
such thing .
She goes back home to the harem and what does
she find? Prophet Muhammad in bed with her
maid.
The prophet promises her that he will not touch
Mariya again if only she keeps quiet. She does
not. She tells the harem what the prophet was on
to while she was away.
The harem becomes unhappy and grumbles…
human! you need to get your cranium checked

Typical Muslim modus operandi. Start by lying. Kuffar does not buy that. Resort to insults. kuffar refuses to buy that too.
Finally turn to threats , walk off and declare you have won the debate.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:

Babacele Take a risk. Read the sira biography of prophet Muhammad. Then dare to think the OP is right for just one day and verify whether I am right.
If you can take that risk You will leave islam
I am a Christian but Islam as a religion is more than what you have written above. That the Jews claimed they are God's chosen as written in the bible and their ransacking villages and killing innocent non Jews, or the assassination of Jesus by the same people means the totality of Christianity should be thrown away? what risk are you talking about? So why has God allowed the religion brought by this Prophet (pbuh) thrive if it isn't His wish? Let God judge after all. Have you read Sufi philosophy in Islam visvavis the teachings of Christ Jesus? You ll then realise that there is so much to learn.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
enilove:

Have you verified what he quoted from the hadith for accuracy ? That should be your concern because if a prophet talks about God and gives the people the law of God to follow but he himself is showing a character of the devil , such a prophet is nothing but a FAKE. prophet and God's injunction given by such a prophet is to deceive people .

The bible says:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. [20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. [21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. [22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? [23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. [24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: [25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. [26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: [27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

The hadith is the record of the behaviour of Muhammed narrated by eyewitnesses who had privileges to be close to him and knew much about him.
This is to say according to the bible , not following the words of God and doing something different shows that the person is evil because of the "fruit" he bears.

Was Muhammed not a killer? Did he not marry a 9 Nine years old? Did he not marry his son's wife ( Aishat )?
Was it not by poison he died ? Did he not say that Muslims could beat their wives.? Is it not true that he had many wives without a single son and just a daughter survived him?

I was also a muslim but I knew I must know more about this religion . I found out many bad things about this religion and compared with the God of the Christians who divided the RED SEA .

There is need for you to be open minded about these religions and pray to God to guide you.

Why has God, all knowing, allowed this religion to thrive till this moment? so nothing good has come from the prophet n his religion who are sincere enough to record this event in d Hadith that you now quote? you make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Scandalous Love Affair With Mariya His wives maid by Babacele: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
enilove:

The bible says:

Mr bible , where and who are the twelve tribes of Ishmael ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!! / The MFM Tactics / Why Are Christians Always Trying To Convert You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.