Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be (1600 Views)

Funke Akindele: Why JJC And I Chose A Quiet Wedding / Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by JoeVetar(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
U have to state five celebrities. ...A nairalander, a music star, an actor or actress, then ur obsession......let ot rolll....
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by FLAWLES(f): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mtwwwwwws
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Enegod(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
JoeVetar:
U have to state five celebrities. ...A nairalander, a music star, an actor or actress, then ur obsession......let ot rolll....
I am already rolling undecided
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Redoil: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rita dominic
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Saraben(f): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
ice prince anytime anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ramsey Noah kiss
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by sinaj(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hulk da Brazilian football striker tongue
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by jtjohn(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Amber rose
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Dhavids(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
I won't bother choosing... sad

1 Like

Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by JoeVetar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
rkiatu for nairaland, azalea, bimpe(tinsel)......nd obsession is Harley Berry
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by JoeVetar(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dhavids:
I won't bother choosing... sad
why lah.......wishes come true
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by JoeVetar(m): 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Saraben:
ice prince is an impersonator...d real eyes-prince is segun arinze....I take it u talking bout him
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:
Hulk da Brazilian football striker tongue
smtin tells me u love big dicks.

1 Like

Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
BEYONCE KNOWLES AND SHAKIRA
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
smtin tells me u love big dicks.

grin

no one luv small dick tongue
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:

grin
lol hmhm tank GOD iv got a big one
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Saraben:
Hi namesake
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
JoeVetar:
ice prince is an impersonator...d real eyes-prince is segun arinze....I take it u talking bout him
lol bro you a rapper thats a dope wordplay...
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Christalina minner

oops dont think i spelt the name correctly
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
toolz..mehn i luv ha die
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by April07: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Drake! kiss
Lalasticlala embarassed
MI Abagacry

And

Truckpusher grin grin
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Saraben(f): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

Hi namesake
hy dear kiss
sinaj:

Hi namesake
hy dear
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Saraben(f): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
JoeVetar:
wat ever he may be I just seem to like him he is 100% dopee
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Angelina Jolie and Oprah are the two that come to mind.

If I think of more, I will modify later.

PS: i know you said 'date', i don't care......

*modified: malala yousafzai
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

grin

sinaj,I want to confirm this post.does girls really like big dick.as in I just want to confirm something.its not about you
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 9:58am On May 01, 2015
Xiadnat:
Angelina Jolie and Oprah are the two that come to mind.

If I think of more, I will modify later.

PS: i know you said 'date', i don't care......

Are you masculine in nature or behaviour?
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by lexychuks(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2015
Already dating her, just in case she sees this comment. I don't want round 3 fight today sad
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by coolzeal(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2015
Rihanna.
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

Are you masculine in nature or behaviour?

What? undecided Does it matter?
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

What? undecided Does it matter?

Yes it does. Come out already. You are safe in my hands grin
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

Yes it does. Come out already. You are safe in my hands grin

Come out to what? What ru on about?

oh oh oh...i just thought of another one: malala yousafzai

Ah yes..the list is about complete. I need to add an XY chromosome though.

...............thinking.
Re: If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be by IamChiboi(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2015
Keri Hilson
Jumoke Oduba
Ivie Okujaiye
Kim Kardashian
Kenya Moore
Vivica Fox angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The PERFECT Boyfriend List, Must SEE. / Am Look For New Girl(piks Inside) / Yes, Your Wife Loves S*x! But Here Are 5 Huge Reasons She’s Not Giving It To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.