Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion (2879 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / 7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
when it comes to creams and lotions, you just have to use the right one or you end up looking like coke and fanta.
if you wanna have a nice complexion, exfoliate your skin first then use a mild body cream. I've tired lotions like nivea, dove, fair and white but nothing worked.
the only product I know worked was qei +. it was magic, it made my skin glowed. but unfortunately, I wasn't able to get that particular one, too much fakes.

currently I'm using E45 lotion, its mild and gentle. I used it for 3months before i saw changes. I exfoliate weekly and scrub too. now my skin is soft and glowing. give it a try.

what lotion are you using ladies?
which is working well for you?
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by IamOdin: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Strictly for ladies.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmm I use lemon fresh smiley and it works. I also exfoliate with scrubs and lemon, salt, sugar etc smiley
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by boynigeria(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
i use vaseline and it works perfectly
my skin tone is now..... omg!
i cant shout.....my dark skin now glows darker and darker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by sinaj(f): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
boynigeria:
i cant shout.....my dark skin now glows darker and darker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD cheesy
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
boynigeria:

lol grin. no be burn you dey burn so? grin
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm I use lemon fresh smiley and it works. I also exfoliate with scrubs and lemon, salt, sugar etc smiley

that lemon fresh is cool, my friend uses it. her skin is fair and tone.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by boynigeria(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
celine234:

lol grin. no be burn you dey burn so? grin
more like frying
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so u use a cheap cream?
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by habeebcole: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
revlon mixed with honey........bt i still av issues with pimples and spots....anysolution op
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Lemon Fresh tones but it is very harsh. Like the Op said QEI+ Carrotte works very well.

I have never been able to get the hang of the exfoliating thing,can anyone explain it to me like am five? cheesy
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by boynigeria(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
but seriously ladies, do u have anything that isnt fake about u anymore?
i dont mean this to be offensive o cos some of u will start shinning me contact-lens eyes now
cos after the whole tone u still put on makeup, i love pretty girls but i just dont get the whole stress
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by darmielola2(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cladins to exfoliate' nivea smooth is my best cream
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by ronald4lif(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ok.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by marieolae(f): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
I use e45 too grin
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
habeebcole:
revlon mixed with honey........bt i still av issues with pimples and spots....anysolution op

exfoliate first before treating it, I use lemon spar exfoliating scrub. then I wash my face with soap and water, after that I use nivea on my face.
it makes my face smooth and clear. exfoliate and wash and moisturize, that's all you need. dont use harsh chemicals, be patient and you will see results.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
marieolae:
I use e45 too grin
swweeeerie whats wrong? you refused to reply my pm.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
oops, send another one. I'll reply.
krall:
swweeeerie whats wrong? you refused to reply my pm.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by habeebcole: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
celine234:

exfoliate first before treating it, I use lemon spar exfoliating scrub. then I wash my face with soap and water, after that I use nivea on my face.
it makes my face smooth and clear. exfoliate and wash and moisturize, that's all you need. dont use harsh chemicals, be patient and you will see results.
like aw much is everything nw
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
habeebcole:
like aw much is everything nw
the scrub cost 900 nivea should be 1500.
Re: Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion by ShirelleBaby: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
I use fair and white-been using it for years now. Then I use fair and white pink soap.
Then I exfoliate with St Ives apricot scrub-3 times a week for my face.

(1) (Reply)

GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! / 7 Normal Things That Happen During Sex / See Photo Of Amazing Siblings Who All Married To Mr A(how Cute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.