Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (49495 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Cattle Breeders Visit Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by vega84(m): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2015
This has always been his car nah @ op! #vegatalks
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by donttouch: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2015
slimfit1:
Classic car from an educated illiterates.

"CAME BRIDGE"
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by kenx1(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Vintage ride----me loving it
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Brianpat(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Well if that's what he chooses to ride on, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
while indigenes are crying
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
falaxy:
What's your opinion?
Do you think a governor should ride in this?
Have your say...

An excellent car but unfortunately the governor is not fit for it.

A classy car deserves a classy owner.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by nobul(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Ayofayose only u 1 na waaa Ooooo
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by sukkot: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Where is the OP going with this thread. is he saying the car is too cheap for fayose ?
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by ireneony(f): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
Thief angry
how is he a thief undecided
ode!

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by mjb05(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
God 4bid this thug can't lead this country, he is deceiving him self

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
slimfit1:
Classic car from an educated illiterates.
English murdered again!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by delishpot: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
That na classic car na. Go and price it and love-vendor it and see if it comes cheap. I just dont fancy the color, Glossy Black with white or gold leather interior would have done it justice.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by missionmex(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
His choice not my business
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by kramer: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Is this not Sanusi's car?
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by chamboy(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
You are leading the Ekiti people, soon you'd be leading the Yoruba people and then end up leading this great country.

Fayose carry go.
u n who
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
SuperSuave:
angry

This ur face sef fit affect ur children yet unborn.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by CharliParker: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:

RoChas which president; it won't happen in this country; I prefer Terry G to be our next president than Rochas
And who will rule your father. Nonsence
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
That car worth 350 million naira
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by luckman20(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2015
You call this unique?
Make i tell you Ehn!
This just means that Ekiti is 100years backward
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
You are leading the Ekiti people, soon you'd be leading the Yoruba people and then end up leading this great country.

Fayose carry go.
Guy wake up its morning already,before you piss for bed.

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by NZEGWUAGU(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Truly when I see this Fayose guy and Femi Fani-Kayode I feel very excited. I wish all Yorubas were like those two guys!
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by talk2riel: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Fayose my role model,
Temi temi my mentor

1 Like

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
how is he a thief undecided ode!
Baba e ni ode Opkonu oniranu oshi
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by BabaOneChance: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
^^^^^^^^^ grin grin grin
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido! grin
Stop being a copycat. Everybody knows Temitemi is the originator of that slang and he alone has the patent right to use it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by tboibamz: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Trying to copy the King of the North.
#Fail.
Ned stark had no car
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by tboibamz: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Trying to copy the King of the North.
#Fail.
Ned stark had no car
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2015
If only we could get pics of commisioned projects from this man,rather than all these food and assets paparazi that's flying on social media. Ekiti people deserves better than this.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
stale
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
[size=28pt]Thief angry

Soon, you will be cooling your àss in kirikiri
Omo ale jatijati [/size]
god punish u
jew
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by goodgate: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:

RoChas which president; it won't happen in this country; I prefer Terry G to be our next president than Rochas
Baba are you GOD? That was how people said Buhari will never rule Nigeria, but see the outcome.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by kelvine(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ nko ?

temitemi1:
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
GOD BLESS U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.