Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (49494 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Cattle Breeders Visit Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by ilovecritics(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2015
GodsMercy1:

By God's grace. He is just down to earth. Wishing him the best too.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

Can the MTN 1GB be used in a modem? How long will it last?
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by decasey(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:
Fayose is a real politician; he should be given National chairman of pdp after his tenure
Honestly u just said it all!.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by dyn4casie(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2015
wotz d fuss abt fayose's car? dis was d same car dat conveyd him to d stadium wen he was sworn in last year october, so i wonder hw it has suddenly bcum latest.i rememba sahara reporters talkn abt wot it symbolizes as far bck as last year, nd even rememba anoda blog putting d price at 7.5m apart frm shippn nd custom duties(thou nt a car blog) p.s: he bought d car wit his money nt governments money
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by handsometokunbo: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
You are leading the Ekiti people, soon you'd be leading the Yoruba people and then end up leading this great country.

Fayose carry go.

God forbid
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
ilovecritics:

Can the MTN 1GB be used in a modem? How long will it last?

Yes
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by tartar9(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
who's deceiving who,if you like use horse Muritala Muhammad loading…
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by 4stylz: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2015
CharliParker:
And who will rule your father. Nonsence

You are a retarded bastard with no manner; people will rule over your family IJN.

Until you start to realise a president is a public servant; he works for the country and doesn't rule.

Foool
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by DExplorer1: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
You are leading the Ekiti people, soon you'd be leading the Yoruba people and then end up leading this great country.

Fayose carry go.
Fayose leading the Yoruba people?
Watch what you type esp when you're high on something cheap.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
you think this car is ordinary? Ma teri si.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:

RoChas which president; it won't happen in this country; I prefer Terry G to be our next president than Rochas
grin
4stylz:

RoChas which president; it won't happen in this country; I prefer Terry G to be our next president than Rochas
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Nairaland is really going down the toilet. This is the 10th time i am reading about this same car. Does fayose have 10 of this same brand of car?
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by dannex(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
fashola my role model
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by olusolaj(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
[size=28pt]Thief angry

Soon, you will be cooling your àss in kirikiri
Omo ale jatijati [/size]

please don't commit suicide o.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
That's A Classic. Go Check The Cost...
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by nsyforreal: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Demmzy15:

Pained nigga, he's our next Presido. Hausas, Yorubas and Fulanis would vote him, haters like you should suicide bomb yourself! tongue

okoro who.president.never in this country.I prefer shagari to come back as president as old as he is rather than okorocha.his party can even pick him as their candidate.bad choice he will lose woefully.

okoro. sha. sha.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:03am On Apr 30, 2015
CyberEBOLA:
English murdered again!!!

Deal with it brove
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2015
donttouch:

"CAME BRIDGE"

Deal with it brove
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by gbishman: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2015
This mad manis at it again, rather than do his job he spends more time on tabloids fooling himself round the place. what an irresponsible idiot this man is.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by aviazuva: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2015
old school stuff
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Jocdon(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
U guys are just kids. That motor na JUJU ooooo!!!
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by nelsooo: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
This cat is antic they are more expensive than these latest car
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by donem: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
4stylz:
Fayose is a real politician; he should be given National chairman of pdp after his tenure
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by ophilly: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fake man, fake lifestyle, fake governance....everything shrouded in deceits and pretensions. Surprisingly, he's been supported by a huge bunch of nitwits who can't see beyond their noses. One thing is certain, Fayose will soon be caught up in his antics...truth will always prevail
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
fayose is a presidential material .
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol, baba werey
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by nnwniger: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
SOMETIMES i WISH I'M FROM THAT STATE. HE'S MY TYPE OF GUY, REAL.
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
nsyforreal:

okoro who.president.never in this country.I prefer shagari to come back as president as old as he is rather than okorocha.his party can even pick him as their candidate.bad choice he will lose woefully.

okoro. sha. sha.
E go shock u! I'm not Ibo, but I tell you that after Buhari, it's Rochas! Better deal with it, there is nothing you can do about it!
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by kach17(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy coolah love this man...dogged polical gladiator
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
[size=28pt]Thief angry
Soon, you will be cooling your àss in kirikiri Omo ale jatijati [/size]
What did he steal..start short listing? And if you can't, eat your word
Re: See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.