Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Can She Treat Her Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can She Treat Her Diabetes (2366 Views)

Student Dies After Hospital Refused To Treat Her Over N10, 000 Bill / IGP Directs Hospitals To Treat Gunshot Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by Engrchy(m): 4:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Hello Nairaland

Please i need your advice, please what is the best solution to cure diabetes for my mother who is 59 years old, she has taken different types of medication but after some times her sugar level will rise up to 300. please i need the best working solution to treat her, possibly within Anambra state or nearby state.
Thank you for your useful contribution.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by all4gud(m): 4:42am On Apr 30, 2015
She should be taking any form of moringa. She should also seek for spritual solution since the source of the sickness is not known.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by Gboliwe: 4:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Paramount to treating diabetes is a change in diet/ food and general lifestyle.

Then, go to a hospital and talk to a doctor who will prescribe the right medication and help her through the journey. It is indeed a onerous one.

Goodluck
Engrchy:
Hello Nairaland
Please i need your advice, please what is the best solution to cure diabetes for my mother who is 59 years old, she has taken different types of medication but after some times her sugar level will rise up to 300. please i need the best working solution to treat her, possibly within Anambra state or nearby state.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by omicron(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2015
Engrchy:
Hello Nairaland

She must be counselled that diabetes has no cure.

Treatment is lifelong.

Modification of diet/lifestyle is as important as her drugs.

When she complies with her medications and diet prescriptions, she will achieve control of her blood sugar over time.

But there is no cure!
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by wonyi: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2015
There is cure at save a life mission hospital.it has a cure though might b expensive
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by omoola007(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry about your moms condition. My dad has had diabetes for 15 years he is 70 now.

There is no cure and it is not spiritual dont listen to people that ignore the known for the unknown.

Diet monitoring and contious testing. Get counselling.

Interestingly many Nigerian foods can be modified to help reduce blood sugar. Unripe plantain, moringer, and other foods. Get counceling at the hospital or google known foods that reduce blood sugar overtime.

She can live a long healthy life with diabetes it just has to be closely monitored.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by Engrchy(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
thanks for your reply, please what is this moringer? is it a Nigerian leaf and what is the Igbo name

omoola007:
Sorry about your moms condition. My dad has had diabetes for 15 years he is 70 now.

There is no cure and it is not spiritual dont listen to people that ignore the known for the unknown.

Diet monitoring and contious testing. Get counselling.

Interestingly many Nigerian foods can be modified to help reduce blood sugar. Unripe plantain, moringer, and other foods. Get counceling at the hospital or google known foods that reduce blood sugar overtime.

She can live a long healthy life with diabetes it just has to be closely monitored.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by geniewilliams(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Diabetes is a metabolism disorder

Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is classed as a metabolism disorder. Metabolism refers to the way our bodies use digested food for energy and growth. Most of what we eat is broken down into glucose. Glucose is a form of sugar in the blood - it is the principal source of fuel for our bodies.

When our food is digested, the glucose makes its way into our bloodstream. Our cells use the glucose for energy and growth. However, glucose cannot enter our cells without insulin being present - insulin makes it possible for our cells to take in the glucose.

Insulin is a hormone that is produced by the pancreas. After eating, the pancreas automatically releases an adequate quantity of insulin to move the glucose present in our blood into the cells, as soon as glucose enters the cells blood-glucose levels drop.

A person with diabetes has a condition in which the quantity of glucose in the blood is too elevated (hyperglycemia). This is because the body either does not produce enough insulin, produces no insulin, or has cells that do not respond properly to the insulin the pancreas produces. This results in too much glucose building up in the blood. This excess blood glucose eventually passes out of the body in urine. So, even though the blood has plenty of glucose, the cells are not getting it for their essential energy and growth requirements

for total cure of this medical condition kindly contact the chinese herbal consultant ( 07036507238)
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by cejo(m): 11:16am On Aug 28, 2015
@Engrchy, have u heard abt ruzu Bitters for managing diabetes? I bought n gave my dad today today his level is btw 100-115, its very effective & efficient.
www.ruzubitters.com / wisebuilder
whatsapp me:08053808262
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by omoanthonia: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
use Greenlife Herbal Medicine for the treatment of diabetes.
To know more about Greenlife Herbal Medicine; contact/whatsapp; 08083065167. It is for treatment not prevention
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by evanvick: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2020
One of the early signs of diabetes is excess urination. I am not asking you but I am telling this because I was once a victim. It all started with every one and half hour urination and before I could actually know what was going on I was slimming down at the fastest race. I don't want to lie to anyone but I must confess that all through these periods I did not go for test. I just believe that I am faced with diabetes. You might be wondering why he did not go for test; yes I did not go for test because I believe drugs do repairs and destroy the other side of the body. That was just my belief. Though I use to try some self medications which had some adverse reactions on me and I had to stop them because it does more harm than good.
To cut the whole the story short, today I am totally fine. People that kept mute when I was sick are already complimenting me. I am so happy now.
I know you are wondering how it happened. Na God my dear Nigerians. Just with as little as #5000 I stormed into a herb and a seed that turned things around for me. Today I don't urinate more than six times in a every 24hrs. Doctors has proven that there is no cure for this ailment but God has proven them wrong. I am a testimony to it.
I am writing this article to those facing this same issue to reach me. God did it for me and I believe same will apply to your own case. You can call me 08134556352.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by 2020Abby: 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
T
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by adolphus08(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2023
evanvick:
One of the early signs of diabetes is excess urination. I am not asking you but I am telling this because I was once a victim. It all started with every one and half hour urination and before I could actually know what was going on I was slimming down at the fastest race. I don't want to lie to anyone but I must confess that all through these periods I did not go for test. I just believe that I am faced with diabetes. You might be wondering why he did not go for test; yes I did not go for test because I believe drugs do repairs and destroy the other side of the body. That was just my belief. Though I use to try some self medications which had some adverse reactions on me and I had to stop them because it does more harm than good.
To cut the whole the story short, today I am totally fine. People that kept mute when I was sick are already complimenting me. I am so happy now.
I know you are wondering how it happened. Na God my dear Nigerians. Just with as little as #5000 I stormed into a herb and a seed that turned things around for me. Today I don't urinate more than six times in a every 24hrs. Doctors has proven that there is no cure for this ailment but God has proven them wrong. I am a testimony to it.
I am writing this article to those facing this same issue to reach me. God did it for me and I believe same will apply to your own case. You can call me 08134556352.
God bless Nigeria.
You just want to sell your products.
Re: How Can She Treat Her Diabetes by Onosenice: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Get her a good plan that will guide her on what to eat...I know someone you can buy it from..note the food plan is not drugs or food but it's an E book and it is not a replacement for her drugs

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of These Strange Facts About Your Body Do You Know? / Planned Parenthood Office / Want To Clean Ur TATTOO ? Dr Philip Cleans And Leave No Trace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.