Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari (663 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by christopheru(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2015
President-elect Gen. Buhari says he never gave the directive to anyone to bar AIT from covering his activities. In a statement released this evening and signed by the Director of Publicity for the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Garba Shehu, Gen Buhari said this is the era of change and that he along with his staff will ensure they do not make the same mistakes the outgoing government made.
“The time for change has come and we must avoid making the same mistakes that the outgoing government made” the statement read in part.
The statement also stated that Gen Buhari instructed his staff to”steer clear of all dealings with the media, and leave all media affairs to his official media team. “I would like everyone to henceforth stay within his/her defined area of responsibility,” Buhari said.
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by lomprico(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2015
So wetin con happin na?
I suspect amechi grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Source
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Medley(m): 7:22am On Apr 30, 2015
This is the same scenario that prompted people to call GEJ clueless. Some people don't know that some people take actions even before they are told just to be seen as pro-active and in-control.
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Chei! Daddy you can lie oooo....

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by HolyHero: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
some people can lie!!!! 👏
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
GMB my Hero
Ameachi my role model
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by CyberWolf: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Then who ordered your men to bar them? ...Or you want to lie that AIT wasn't barred?
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by iykebesbt1(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2015
I thought this issue has been settled ehh? OP abi u wan chop igbati?
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
This man is a liar. His end z near.
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Igwe9(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
so, He is not also aware of what's happens around him, seems he is having the same set of people as GEJ.
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by strangest(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2015
He is obviously not in control of this government... Need I say more?
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Speaker above don't say more
Re: I Did Not Ask Anyone To Bar AIT From Covering My Activities – Buhari by Blackfire(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2015
Eziokwu *yimu* people can lie this looks like symptoms of a crikum crakum

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha In A Cheerful Mood With President-elect, Gen Buhari, / Attention !!! Urennankoli Is Not Clerverly, Ngeneukwenu Nor Nwaniba / Here Are Your Latest Exchange Rates As At Today Monday 11th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.