Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61292 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by bimable: 2:53pm On May 05, 2015
sakieja:
from what i saw today,u must shave al n be neat,its part of remark dat those invitee officer wil look into cos in my own side they are not my tribe.am yoruba.cos i did mine in osogbo.n d remark is on scale btw one to nine for each response,be of sch cer,med fit,lgid,dob.mode of response.pls conport urself.al d best
pls am also goin to do mine in osogbo, pls wat ar d likely questns asked?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Adet5(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
sakieja:
i could seen them given me 8 n make a good remark about me.i am hoping for success

Na 7 d man give me ooo
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
h360d:

thanks so much for the reply. i really appreciate it. mine is tomorrow at Osogbo HQs,
though, i have been calling the number you dropped here but you couldn't pick it up. Its just to say THANK YOU.
am sorry,my phone is at home am charging it.presently am not at home.dat is d reason for not picking it.al d best
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God for a successful interview at Osogbo. As It has been earlier stated, u are advised to shave off ur beard (that's for d guys) and for the ladies, u are advice to come with ur natural hair or ur fixed hair but let it be short and good looking and no need for painting of nails or whatsoever. U are also advise to carry along all your original documents and also a valid identity card. Be smart in ur dressing and tock in ur dress. Walk smartly and be courageous. For the oral questions that was asked, I was asked a question from biology to define circulatory system, I was also asked my discipline which I told dem computer science, deh also asked me to define computer science. Also I was asked what is the responsibility of NIS which I gave dem a very good answer coz I read about that. Last last, put everything in the hands of God coz he has d final say. May God help us all.#Peace
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
Adet5:

Na 7 d man give me ooo
I didn't even checked mine. But I believe it should be 9 by His Grace
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by h360d(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2015
obamaweezy:
Thank God for a successful interview at Osogbo. As It has been earlier stated, u are advised to shave off ur beard (that's for d guys) and for the ladies, u are advice to come with ur natural hair or ur fixed hair but let it be short and good looking and no need for painting of nails or whatsoever. U are also advise to carry along all your original documents and also a valid identity card. Be smart in ur dressing and tock in ur dress. Walk smartly and be courageous. For the oral questions that was asked, I was asked a question from biology to define circulatory system, I was also asked my discipline which I told dem computer science, deh also asked me to define computer science. Also I was asked what is the responsibility of NIS which I gave dem a very good answer coz I read about that. Last last, put everything in the hands of God coz he has d final say. May God help us all.#Peace

Thank you too brother for this update. I wish everyone of us the very best.
pls pray for us too o. my own is tomorrow. the same venue with yours; Osogbo.

pls do we have to come with photocopies of our credentials?

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by h360d(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2015
sakieja:
am sorry,my phone is at home am charging it.presently am not at home.dat is d reason for not picking it.al d best

NO problem sis. i wish you the best of luck...
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Easyjay: 3:20pm On May 05, 2015
obamaweezy:

abeg, the beard stuff, i just have to ask again... should i shave everything off completely like clean slate or i can manage to keep it very very low...
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by olashas(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
kbabajide:
am wit u
Coolies. cheesy
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
h360d:

NO problem sis. i wish you the best of luck...
amiiin
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2015
PLS HOUSE IF ONE IS ASKED Y DO WANT TO JOIN NIS, WAT IS THE BEST ANS FOR IT?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 3:51pm On May 05, 2015
Easyjay:

abeg, the beard stuff, i just have to ask again... should i shave everything off completely like clean slate or i can manage to keep it very very low...
u can keep it low
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
PLS HOUSE IF ONE IS ASKED Y DO U WANT TO JOIN NIS, WAT IS THE BEST ANS FOR IT?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
h360d:

Thank you too brother for this update. I wish everyone of us the very best.
pls pray for us too o. my own is tomorrow. the same venue with yours; Osogbo.

pls do we have to come with photocopies of our credentials?
U don't need photocopies sir. Only original of ur document is required. All the best
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
Holatunde007:
PLS HOUSE IF ONE IS ASKED Y DO U WANT TO JOIN NIS, WAT IS THE BEST ANS FOR IT?
Just give dem dis small Grammer;
1. To give the immigration service a new sense of
direction that can make it relevant at all times to the
world security order and responsive to global migration
trend.
2. And to improve security outfit that
can conveniently address the operational challenges of
modern migration.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by obamaweezy(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Easyjay:

It looks like ur beard is more precious to u dan this work abi? For the last time, I advice u to clear up everything and look like a innocent young man just like I did mine too. Lol
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by h360d(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
obamaweezy:

U don't need photocopies sir. Only original of ur document is required. All the best

thanks bro. it's noted.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Mtm5313: 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
obamaweezy:

It looks like ur beard is more precious to u dan this work abi? For the last time, I advice u to clear up everything and look like a innocent young man just like I did mine too. Lol
Pls If Someone Goes There With Short Beard Will They Send Him Away?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by masquellett(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2015
Dis bear bear people no go let us hear word for here ooo. Lol
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sylver1(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2015
Please people did they accept primary school testimonial in place of first School Leaving Certificate?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by OmoOlomu(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2015
Fellow kwarans. How did d interview go please feed us in
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 6:28pm On May 05, 2015
Adet5:

Na 7 d man give me ooo
its a good score.best wishes
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by olashas(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2015
sakieja:
its a good score.best wishes
Hi. Were you allowed in with your mobile phone? And did you take a little bag with your clothes along? I can't believe I'll be walking the streets of Lagos in white SHORTS and tennis shoes. embarassed

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2015
obamaweezy:
Just give dem dis small Grammer; 1. To give the immigration service a new sense of direction that can make it relevant at all times to the world security order and responsive to global migration trend. 2. And to improve security outfit that can conveniently address the operational challenges of modern migration.
U call these simple English? Chai hw I go cram dis now Just got my Canvass, omo na die tomorrow oooo

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 7:27pm On May 05, 2015
olashas:

Hi. Were you allowed in with your mobile phone? And did you take a little bag with your clothes along? I can't believe I'll be walking the streets of Lagos in white SHORTS and tennis shoes. embarassed
i change my cloth when i got there.but bag n phone are not allowed.u wil c people to drop ur bag wit
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 05, 2015
Please i want to implore those of you who have gotten through the interview stage to please start rolling in advices to those who are yet to have their. Success to y'all.
https://www.nairaland.com/2293632/experience-nis-interview-advice
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by olashas(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2015
sakieja:
i change my cloth when i got there.but bag n phone are not allowed.u wil c people to drop ur bag wit
Thanks cheesy
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by helentosin: 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=sakieja post=33440182]please i am a lady not bros.no more test just show ur medical fitness cert.u are free.lady pls dont use wig,use ur natural hair.remove make up,remove painting.n dont be panic.even before u leave ur interviewer.look at ur result sheet in front of them u wil see them given u mark.u can even determine ur success by urself.may almigty God be wit every one of us.opportunity come but once.d programe is very transparent.[/quote

So are u saying we ladies should remove our weavon that we fixed too,is that what you feel or what you saw there? And again will fixing of hair remove from one's mark or what? Because I'm confused if I shud remove my weavon or the braid I did.just confused please help
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by andibanj(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2015
Xup dudes pls ani1 here frm #TeamCrosriver# am going for ma interview 2 moro which is on da 6th buh nedd to know if dey wud ask for original of med fitness cos I gat only fotocopy as for odas am gud to go.Advice please.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by akwiwu1: 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
Please what was the nature of the interview for those who participated today being Tuesday? Imo State participants please Sup?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Imoksp(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
Team Benin.what happened there 2day?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lawalolak: 8:38pm On May 05, 2015
Pls any1 frm #Lagos should drop updates pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.