Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61938 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
4ormidable:
This very piece is to congratulate those who have made it to receiving a letter of appoinment into the NIS after so much or little... wink
Also, I wish to sympathize with those (like myselfsad) who haven't, as they say, "many are called but a few are chosen". Please, don't be dismayed. It was all fun while it lasted...There are more doors ahead waiting to be opened as one closes... God bless us all!!
pls help check,adebisi sakirat folasade.osun
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by 4ormidable(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2015
sakieja:
pls help check,adebisi sakirat folasade.osun
Do check your mailbox, as letters have been sent to both the successful and unsuccessful candidates. Alright?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by rhazur(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
Paretomaster:
Some ppl are daft sha, a guy came to the center with brown 3quarter, another one came with mufti, he didn't wear anything white at all,

another guy had a combination of diff names on his primary skool cert, and another set of names on his OND cert, so they have to register him under the Primary skool cadre.

The last clown was scheduled to b interviewed on d 5th, but he showed up on d 7th, instead of him to jejely join d queue, he just head straight into d Hall, before he was chased back.

On d queue, on of the officer was telling me that am good for to be an OCB, (watever dat means ) he said becos I got in me.

When I also went in for physical inspection, d man was like, u look well fed, wat did u do, I told him I use to do a job dat make me built physically, so he was like y did I stop d work, I said I want to serve my father land, he was like, u can serve ur father land in any capacity, welders, traders, etc are all serving.

He asked my qualification, I told him, and also chip in dat am running my masters.

Finally he said since I have not finish my masters, wat if I was given appointment? I said it won't disturb it, cos am running an online masters degree, so he said its ok, “ we may send u to Lagos“

What can u make of dis ma ppl?
"You got it in you".....dats means say na special unit dey find u be dat. I suspect say u tall wella and you grab too
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Hostermipo(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2015
send a message to 07032050130 to join whatsapp group for compass 03 for better interactions and quick transfer important informations
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Adet5(m): 4:39pm On May 19, 2015
Pls who knw if more names are still coming out
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by ejisbest: 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
[b][i]Anybody going from Kaduna to Ahoada in RIVER STATE should contact me at ejiroagemerien@gmail.com
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Sleekfun:
congrats to us all that got shortlisted for interview ... I saw my name in the list but I haven't receive mail from them yet... do anyone have same issue.
aren't u a nurse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.