Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

NIS Invitation For Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIS Invitation For Interview. (61330 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Has Anyone Been Contacted By The Nigeria Police Force Force For Interview???? / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 9:10am On May 08, 2015
good morning all. any update from NIS?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Holatunde007(m): 9:21am On May 08, 2015
To Whom It May Concern: I Olatunde Orire has been promised by God who put d kings in post, that in the just concluded NIS interview my name shall be chosen btw the 1st five people to be chosen.
That's a declaration from heaven........very optimistic wt dat

2 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by meetneyo(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by kaybams1(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2015
meetneyo:
[color=#000099][/color]
You did yours in Ibadan and you applied for Compass 06 right?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by meetneyo(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
you're right
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paretomaster(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2015
Some ppl are daft sha, a guy came to the center with brown 3quarter, another one came with mufti, he didn't wear anything white at all,

another guy had a combination of diff names on his primary skool cert, and another set of names on his OND cert, so they have to register him under the Primary skool cadre.

The last clown was scheduled to b interviewed on d 5th, but he showed up on d 7th, instead of him to jejely join d queue, he just head straight into d Hall, before he was chased back.

On d queue, on of the officer was telling me that am good for to be an OCB, (watever dat means ) he said becos I got in me.

When I also went in for physical inspection, d man was like, u look well fed, wat did u do, I told him I use to do a job dat make me built physically, so he was like y did I stop d work, I said I want to serve my father land, he was like, u can serve ur father land in any capacity, welders, traders, etc are all serving.

He asked my qualification, I told him, and also chip in dat am running my masters.

Finally he said since I have not finish my masters, wat if I was given appointment? I said it won't disturb it, cos am running an online masters degree, so he said its ok, “ we may send u to Lagos“

What can u make of dis ma ppl?

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Davisss: 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
Paretomaster:
Some ppl are daft sha, a guy came to the center with brown 3quarter, another one came with mufti, he didn't wear anything white at all,

another guy had a combination of diff names on his primary skool cert, and another set of names on his OND cert, so they have to register him under the Primary skool cadre.

The last clown was scheduled to b interviewed on d 5th, but he showed up on d 7th, instead of him to jejely join d queue, he just head straight into d Hall, before he was chased back.

On d queue, on of the officer was telling me that am good for to be an OCB, (watever dat means ) he said becos I got in me.

When I also went in for physical inspection, d man was like, u look well fed, wat did u do, I told him I use to do a job dat make me built physically, so he was like y did I stop d work, I said I want to serve my father land, he was like, u can serve ur father land in any capacity, welders, traders, etc are all serving.

He asked my qualification, I told him, and also chip in dat am running my masters.

Finally he said since I have not finish my masters, wat if I was given appointment? I said it won't disturb it, cos am running an online masters degree, so he said its ok, “ we may send u to Lagos“

What can u make of dis ma ppl?
you talk too much dude!!! Don't judge people by mere appearance. The person u judged and called names might be d choosen one! Rely on God! You self na human being!!!

5 Likes

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paretomaster(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2015
Davisss:
you talk too much dude!!! Don't judge people by mere appearance. The person u judged and called names might be d choosen one! Rely on God! You self na human being!!!

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Abeg park well, how can a graduate walk to an interview with cert with diff names?

Or go to d screening in diff uniform?

Don't u think, someone might have told d guy to report their without passing thru d rigours we went tru?

Watever is mine is mine, my life doesn't depend on it,

Pls. I don't mean to insult anybody, xcept u r one of those guys.

How do u xplain someone wearing brown trouser, sandals, and shirt dat is not even white, to d screening.

One of d immigration officers hav to follow dis guy out, and later came back with him wearing white short, and shirt, with a white canvass dat didn't even size d guy, cos he was matching them.

All those things were hurridly bought for him outside.

This simply means d guy was just asked to come for d interview without being invited officially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lanr3y(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2015
Lets all keep praying for the favour of God to be upon us all. As for me Mohammed lawal am optimistic am gonna praise God at the end.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by dickoflife(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2015
lanr3y:
Lets all keep praying for the favour of God to be upon us all. As for me Mohammed lawal am optimistic am gonna praise God at the end.
gime ur pin lets talk pls
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by edohdaniel(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
Any news on the outcome of the interview yet? I did mine at Benue State
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by seun1990(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2015
is there any current information pertaining to d outcome of d just concluded interview ?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by lanr3y(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2015
2BBFBF56
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Imoksp(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2015
benmike:

A lot happened and thank God i was allowed to partake despite not with my printout letter but with my shortlist page. God has the rest.
ur fone number pls so we can keep in touch.am in Lagos.u?

1 Like

Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
any news at all
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by adamubk(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
No news..........
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by adamubk(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2015
Any update ..........
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by youngichu(m): 7:25pm On May 13, 2015
List is out
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Paragondan: 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
youngichu:
List is out
pls help me check Abodunrin Akindele
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Adet5(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
Pls help me chech for okedokun Blessing Adewole
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Imoksp(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
youngichu:
List is out
@youngichu.are u sure? Is ur name der?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by islamics(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
I think the name is out according to their website. But has anybody been able to check his/her name as the site is damn slow. I am trying to check on behalf of my friends.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
youngichu:
List is out
pls help to check adebisi shakirat folashade.osun state.if truely d list out.thanks
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
2000 names released out 4000 plus. no candidate on the list for Anambra State. I think they will still add more names to make up the mandatory 4000 candidates.
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 9:43pm On May 13, 2015
Tesiday:
2000 names released out 4000 plus. no candidate
on the list
for Anambra State. I think they will still add more
names to make up the mandatory 4000
candidates.
pls can give us site
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
Tesiday:
2000 names released out 4000 plus. no candidate
on the list
for Anambra State. I think they will still add more
names to make up the mandatory 4000
candidates.
can u pls post d site?
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Easyjay: 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by Easyjay: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
sakieja:
can u pls post d site?

go to the normal site, click menu, click on appointments.. then you can search for your name.... or rather check your mail, they should have sent you a message with respect to the appointment
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by topiano77(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2015
Someone should help me check mine: Ajiboye Babatope Mathew
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by celi4ever2k5: 10:25pm On May 13, 2015
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by sakieja(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2015
Easyjay:

go to the normal site, click menu, click on appointments.. then you can search for your name.... or rather check your mail, they should have sent you a message with respect to the appointment
thank u.pls can u help check my name.adebisi sakirat folasade.conpass03.osun state.tanks
Re: NIS Invitation For Interview. by 4ormidable(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2015
This very piece is to congratulate those who have made it to receiving a letter of appoinment into the NIS after so much or little... wink
Also, I wish to sympathize with those (like myselfsad) who haven't, as they say, "many are called but a few are chosen". Please, don't be dismayed. It was all fun while it lasted...There are more doors ahead waiting to be opened as one closes... God bless us all!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree??? / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package / Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.