Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sticky Tales Around Diezani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sticky Tales Around Diezani (32116 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Mynd44: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2015
Reski:
If she is not corrupt. Why did she take the senate to court for inviting her to a public hearing to explain herself.
The senators are part of the cabals
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by wachakuta(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2015
ok
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by kenlash1(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2015
@ op , aw much per paragraph cos dis write up must be rly expensive , oil money

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by bunmioguns(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Tvegas(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
I dont know why but i keep smelling jail term on this woman. grin grin
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by oyin01(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
The way this woman is heard on news recently is alarming. Are they now trying to make her a celeb? This woman is a glaring thief. Let her be prosecuted as such. The next news I want to hear about her is how she is fairing in Either Kirikiri or Kuje Prison.

3 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by smemud(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
@op how much were you given
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by loomer: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Like I care
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by popcykaylah(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2015
I don't how people steal to the point that the owner begin to wonder which kind thief be this?deziani na full time daylight armed robber..her doom is near..

3 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by dekung(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
So much is written, but nothing is said. The writer is one of the paid sycophants of Diezzani but then why did she run to the courts to halt a NASS probe on 10billion jet scam? Abeg oga park well. your madam will sit in jail

2 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by LoungeCEO(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
You try sha... But this article can't help your evil and corrupt 'bosses', kirikiri maximum prison awaits them
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by unite4real: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
How much was this writer paid?
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Sirnokiopee(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
lol.... best caption grin

prettyrosiemua:
Nollywood movie. "The rants of a scared woman"
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Burger01(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Wow!

She has already started fighting back with media articles. Well, she can buy all the publications in the world, what we await is how far these publications can take her in court.

I wonder what Jonathan would call this woman; "thief" or "ole"??
Jonathan would pat the woman at the back. Don't forget according to Jonathan, 'stealing is not corruption' smiley
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by zinachidi(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
in as much as i commend buhari's attempt to look into this issue, the ugly truth is that he will be chasing shadows, he wont find anything. The money is gone thats just it. (even if it was even missing at the first place) i dont fully believe that story.

Who do u believe. Sanusi or Diezani. Thats the matter.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by bettercreature(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Paid EDITOR,you will all rot in jail
YOU can go to hell with your fake inconclusive auditing report
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by sweatlana: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Let her be
Buhari mite end up chasing shadows
Instead for him to tackle issues confronting us, he's busy saying dis and dat.
He shld as well try obj and ibb too if he is realu serious abt corruption palava

Ameachi too for gross mismanagement and waste/looting of funds on the abandoned monorail project! This will be a true test for Buhari as an anti corruption leader
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Its obvious that lots of toes were stepped on by gejs regime in the oil sector...

Lots of our money was snuffed out of their hands, thats the only place gej could have increased our budget from about 2.7 trillion naira(In 2009) to about 4.5 trillion naira(In 2010) wen gejs regime started.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by alobam1: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Abegi ohh.Make I ask one question..Can 20billons Dollars be trully missing and it wont shake the Nigerian Economy to its root..Na Question I dey ask ohh
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Mynd44:

The senators are part of the cabals
Agreed but this woman deserves to spend the rest of her life in kikiri. She presided over monumental corruption in the petroleum industry. She made herself the oil goddess of Nigeria. Turned the Nnpc to her personal property. Sold a scam subsidy removal sheme to Nigerians together with her boss. I can go on and on but make we leave matter for mathias. Baba please do the needfull probe Diezani and her generation's to come. She is the perfect scapegoat to start this great war against corruption, recklessness and impunity.

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Feranchek:
We'll see bout that
sounds like kratos in God Of war 3.

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by NZEGWUAGU(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2015
What about Sanusi? Is he not a thief? After stealing so much he ran to Kano and made himself Emir to protect himself. Karma will catch up with them. I said it that Buhari is a tribalistic leader. Why would he openely side with Sanusi to condemn the federal government. Like the writer said, he was not sacked because he made an allegation, he was sacked because of his embarassingprevarications on a sensitive issue which he brought out. How can a CBN governor release official information without being sure of the fact? Buhari has shown in many ways that he is a Fulani fool that has come to implement Hausa/Fulani diabolical agenda in Nigeria but we'll see how far he can go with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by PepsiBoy: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Story for the gods.
The so called "forensic audit" is a sham. NPDC and CBN refused to cooperate with the auditors. Why couldn't Diezani, as Minister of Petroleum, and Okonjo-Iweala, as Minister of Finance, compel both entities, who are under their respective control, to cooperate with PWC. Both Diezani and Okonjo-Iweala have questions to answer. They have skeletons in their cupboard and have been less than transparent in their dealings.

4 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by nickxtra(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Let her be
Buhari mite end up chasing shadows
Instead for him to tackle issues confronting us, he's busy saying dis and dat.
He shld as well try obj and ibb too if he is realu serious abt corruption palava
We can't move forward as a nation if we continue to allow past wrongs and stealing of our national wealth go without probing and holding such culprit accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by eminikansoso(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2015
MR OP stop bragging the woman is corrupt and to me and many Nigerians corruption is corruption and it is not good for growth and development of this nation.
[b]According to report of forensic audit of NNPC was released to the public in accordance with President Goodluck Jonathan's directive. Here are some major points as revealed by the report.

1. $ 980 million was over charged as subsidies on Petrol and Kerosene between January 2012 and July 2013.

2. $3.38bn was spent on kerosene subsidy for the review period.

3. A total sum of $ 13, 637, 077, 362 from sale of domestic crude was not remitted.

4. The following cannot be substantiated due to lack of supporting documents:

i. $ 0.25 billion claimed as NPA charges

ii. $ 59, 324, 737.01 spent on charter Hire services

iii. $ 6, 658, 588.74 of the $ 17, 767, 683.54 claimed as management fee of MT Tuma and MT Oloibiri.

iv. $ 5, 457, 006.98 of the $ 46, 265, 215.13 claimed as crude transport payment.

v. $ 6, 707, 826.05 on marine through put.

vi. $ 11, 896, 654.71 claimed as repair cost on pipeline vandalism.

vii. Management charge out rate claim of $ 59, 712, 530.83

5. The following funds cannot be substantiated due to insufficient supporting documents.

i. $ 10, 257, 161.07 claimed as enviromental remediation.

ii. A capital expenditure of $ 27, 179. 005.48

6. A total sum of $ 305, 885, 083.77 cannot be verified due to exceptions.

7. Both CBN and NPDC did not grant the audit firm access to nor give the requested information to the firm.[/b]
And you are here telling us cheap lies

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by lukxman(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2015

It was for this reason that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Minister of Finance, had to call for a forensic audit on the matter. A reputable audit firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers has since carried out an audit of NNPC’s account and came up with the verdict that no money was missing. But this verdict does not appear to have impressed Buhari and his gang.  It did not conform with what they have chosen to believe. That is why Buhari wants to institute his own probe. He and his cohorts want to be told what they want to hear.

0ga me, the PWC has authoritatively written to confirm that what it did wasn't a foreensic audit but a mere report as it wasn't furnished with the bank details of NNPC's transactions. When writing, make sure that you research to come out with something contemporary. Stop relying on archaic facts which are made valueless by events.

2 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by kolmart: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Some people are dwaft when commenting; even a blind and deaf knew that madueke is the most corrupt officer still some dwaft and senseless people are trying to cover her on their comment I think these people need psychiatry test or admission into Aro Psychiatry hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by keacy(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade and a hoe, hoe.
WTF is wrong with us Nigerians?
Shall we continue to be corrupt that grace may abound?
Hell no.

2 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by philips70(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Armed robbers as politicians, armed robbers as journalists. The time is up!
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by agurza(f): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry mister your write up fail to convince my jss1 nephew, because according to you in summary Mrs madeuke should be left alone by Buhari, rigth? You forgot the fact that the whole thing is not about Buhari it is about Nigeria &Nigerians and Buhari now has the mandate of these Nigerians. Why did Jonathan refused to make the entire audit report public? By the way do you read what the so called reputable audit firm said recently about the report? What is bad in Buhari probing further if he is not satisfy with present report after all Mrs madeuke does not have anything to hide. Bros we're Nigerians and we want Diezani to be probed
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by omonnakoda: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Refund the stolen money and apply for amnesty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / 2023 Presidency: 67 Senators, 178 House Members Set To Endorse Lawan / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.