Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Sticky Tales Around Diezani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sticky Tales Around Diezani (32117 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Etruth: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Hgold:
GMB can fight corruption without jailing anyone but he should probe Tinubu, IBB & OBJ as well.
Probe? Concerning which allegation, ministry or activity?

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by since1914(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm! it seems someone has just been issued a PR contract... at least, it is still a legitimate hustle; man must wak abi?
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Etruth: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
[s]What about Sanusi? Is he not a thief? After stealing so much he ran to Kano and made himself Emir to protect himself. Karma will catch up with them. I said it that Buhari is a tribalistic leader. Why would he openely side with Sanusi to condemn the federal government. Like the writer said, he was not sacked because he made an allegation, he was sacked because of his embarassingprevarications on a sensitive issue which he brought out. How can a CBN governor release official information without being sure of the fact? Buhari has shown in many ways that he is a Fulani fool that has come to implement Hausa/Fulani diabolical agenda in Nigeria but we'll see how far he can go with that[/s].
Lamentations of a TANjaweed.

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by galadima77(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
OP .. Dont be daft...The woman is corrupt. Stop trying to paint her innocent..we cannot all be daft you know?

me I don't see what can be more important and requires attention like 20 billion dollars....

no amount of twists in literature can divert our attention from that money... spare your grammer

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by galadima77(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
maxtamazin:
The whole write up is a hogwash. Why is she talking about cabal now? Am a life long supporter of GEJ but he goofed by allowing this type of minister to stay on. Dezani. ..nothing can help you now but the truth. NNPC is the face of corruption in Nigeria, the game is up.

Am still wondering why he refused to let the woman go all the while
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Feranchek:

Bro, God of War 3 also on ps2 or strictly ps3 stuff?? Also GTA 5
GTA 5 is on ps3,ps4,windows,xbox 360 and xbox 1. God of war 3 is on ps3 and remastered on ps4.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by lekandauda1234: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2015
I have some pertinent questions for the writer and @OP. Have you read through the PWC report? Have you seen the Nuhu Ribadus report on fuel subsidy? Did your madam submit her self to the constitutional backed probing of the house, she has no skeleton her cupboard? Have you converted the said amount $20billion into naira and thier extrapolate what impact such amount could have on common Nigerian in terms of infrastructure and wellbeing? You will agree with me that in every rumour there is a certain percentage of truth. If your sponsor knows that she is clean of this accusation then she does not need spending money on PR jobs like this. It will preposterous of anybody to suggest that a new govt about to be sworn into office to hear of these grevious sleaze in NNPC and sweep it under the carpet, most especially if you have the love of the downtrodden Nigerians like this new govt has in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by coolladdy: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
omenka:
Wow!

She has already started fighting back with media articles. Well, she can buy all the publications in the world, what we await is how far these publications can take her in court.

I wonder what Jonathan would call this woman; "thief" or "ole"??

he will call her she-Goat and NNPC money YAM

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by PepsiBoy: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
The OP is a Diezani apologist. Nigerians cannot be fooled any more. PWC could not carry out a proper forensic audit. They were frustrated by the goons of Diezani and Okonjo-Iweala. With all the qualifications inserted in the audit report by PWC, Okonjo-Iweala dared to deceive Nigerians by calling the report a "forensic audit report". If she was sincere and honest, the qualifications made by PWC in the report were more than enough for her to know that the report was not conclusive. She never knew that report would be out.

If Jonathan had won, nobody would have known how deceptive and dishonest these government people are, especially Diezani and Okonjo-Iweala. They would have cleverly swept everything under carpet and claim that a "forensic audit" exonerated them. Nobody would have known about the qualifications made by PWC.

It is because Buhari defeated Jonathan that the report suddenly came out in the public and people saw how PWC were frustrated by NPDC (under Diezani's control) and CBN (under Okonjo-Iweala's control).

Diezani and Okonjo-Iweala have questions to answer, and they should be prosecuted and sent to jail if found guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by prettyboi1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mekybliss:
Tell me more.

off the topic. Woman, you are gorgeous... shocked cool
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
stroker:

Why am I not shocked that you saheed is making such statements? Are you the accuser and the judge? Then you now insinuate the OP is daft. I beg of you to tread the path of civilization and quit your stubborn narrow path of stoic ignorance.
Seun pls stop stalking me...if I want to engage in an intellectual brouhaha, I know where to go. Thnx
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Mekybliss(f): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
prettyboi1:

off the topic. Woman, you are gorgeous... shocked cool
lol. Thanks
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by merricherios(f): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Did you evn read the report or waited for opposition to read it and summerize for you? buhari and his cohorts have succeeded in instilling POLITIC OF HATE AND LIE in some dumbassed nigerians...
double0seven:
In light of the recent released PWC report, this write up deserves to be dropped in a dustbin.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by cut007: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
blackpanda:
This is just another paid psychophant trying to shift blame to the incoming administration.

Anybody whose hands are clean has absolutely nothing to fear. So this long epistle is unnecessary. If you stole money you will be punished and made to return it. That has nothing to do with witch hunting!
I hope he (Buhari) remembers people like Tinubu, nyako, HELL-rufai, obaSONJO, Atiku, fashOLE, AGBEROsola, bukola saraki, amaechi, danjuma goje, ibb, maina, sanusi, ikuforoji, bukar Abba, Turai Yaradua, Adam aliero, farouk lawan, ..... etc. Except you want to tell us that these people's hands are clean. In which case you would be the most shameless sentimalist from the pit of hell. Which is in fact what all of you unobjective, propaganda-infested, bigoted and tribalistic apc faithfuls really are. The truth is that all these almajiris you see and use today, you shall see no more!!!
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by nagoma(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Witch hunting is okay , if the hunt is only looking for real witches.

she has nothing to fear if she is not a witch - Is she? We shall soon find out.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by dodoro(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dumb post. Let her wait and prove Nigerians wrong.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op below is for you

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by moshmod101(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hgold:
GMB can fight corruption without jailing anyone but he should probe Tinubu, IBB & OBJ as well.
are these people u mentioned under federal govt payroll nowdon't lemme talk biko!!
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Peaches4Cream: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Haba op, it is very glaring and common sensical even frm d pwc report summary findings dat dis woman has been defaulting for all dis while and d administratn she serves intentionally looks d oda side while dis is goin on...common sense alone can prove dat beyond reasonable doubts...as for weda she is clean or not, time will surely tell....#we are patiently watching#
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by bamite(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Too long to read biko,.brb
Laziness is a disease, pls put an end to it!

1 Like

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by guardian47: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
It baffles me when people talk strangely about GMB looking into the missing 20 billion dollars, we clamour for change in terms of availability of good roads, employments, electricity, welfare etc, let me ask you. From where do you expect him to get the money to execute his portfolio? So, If he was informed about a lost public found, is it a crime? I just want to implore us that before we crucify his yet to start administration, let's give him some breathing space to do his thing. I agree that he is not the one who would end the era of corruption in our country but he is the foundation on which coming adminstration is going to build on. Thank you.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Emmahunk(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Your attempt at image laundering is so poor that even a fool cannot be convinced.
On what you think about GMB, I really don't care because if after you people called him 'dead brain', he still won the elections, what else can you say that will be more derogatory!
Change is here to stay and we are waiting and watching
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by hotwax: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=28pt]Saint Allison Mad-ueke. Can you then explain the audit report? People just thought we Nigerians are senseless baboons with banana. Idiocy .[/size]
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Jesusloveyou: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
They don de come again with their witch hurting,d same way they encourage their brothers to steal in 1980s,and cry of wizard hurting.but everybody know how dis govt is so corrupt,d same way everyone know how shagari govt was corrupt,and buhari step in,they were crying of witch hurting,although d op is on weed to think of witch hurting,d half bake pwc audit report is even more than $20b missing.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by vislabraye(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
maxtamazin:
The whole write up is a hogwash. Why is she talking about cabal now? Am a life long supporter of GEJ but he goofed by allowing this type of minister to stay on. Dezani. ..nothing can help you now but the truth. NNPC is the face of corruption in Nigeria, the game is up.

Yeah. She's one of those people yhat actually discredited Gej administration and made people call him clueless.
Had it been he removed her long ago, this wouldn't have happened. Her excesses and scandals were becoming too many.

2 Likes

Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by 989900: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just a little more time 'baebae' (Diezani). Just a little more time (a month's time thereabout), I'd like to hear your excuses again.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Abraham2013(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
PassingShot:
The writer of this very ridiculous article can as well shove the rubbish in his an.us. The report released by PWC, despite that it's not worth the papers used in printing it, is still an indictment on Diezani and GEJ by extension.

Why does one need to make a case for someone you say has not done any wrong?

Why not let GMB ask experts to break down the report for him and see what it comes out to?

And if Presiden Buhari chooses to conduct an entire audit of NNPC's activities for a determined period, why do you have to switch into hyperventilating mode?

This one is DOA (dead on arrival),
I like d fact dat GMB will audit d NNPC and 20 billion scandal. However I hope GMB will hav d guts to prosecute d likes of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, IBB, OBJ, Atiku and Tinubu if dey r found to be directly or indirectly involved in d said corruption @ NNPC? Cos selective justice is no justice. Don't get me wrong oh! Am not against GMB fighting corruption, buh am against selective justice.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by hayatou27: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
storyy storyyy, story!
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by deb(m): 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Let her be
Buhari mite end up chasing shadows
Instead for him to tackle issues confronting us, he's busy saying dis and dat.
He shld as well try obj and ibb too if he is realu serious abt corruption palava

Soro niyen?!
Sharp sharp, you don quickly believe wetin you read. See our nation o.

Anyways, me, I dey laugh o. I see how people who thought they were initially God are now desperately fearful & crying wolf. cheesy lol I no fit laugh o. Wind don blow we don dey see the chicken yansh o.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Ibman: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thief.......why is she afraid and run up and down. Am patiently waitg for May 29....
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Wandungu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
She's the Petroleum Minister for crying out loud. Uou go and do the job and see if you won't get your fingers dirty. Nigerians always shouting and crying the loudest!! 80% of the indigenous oil blocks in the country are controlled by a group of people from one part of the country were not a single drop of oil can be found. Yet we are here shouting "she is corrupt". Yes, big toes were stepped on and they feared a probe as to how those blocks were allocated to them. Hence they moved on GEJ and his group. For once use your heads! You are educated after all.
Re: Sticky Tales Around Diezani by Ura: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bros, how much did she pay you? Go and gather children and tell your story to them. If you are wise, you will not even meddle. Let the law prove her innocence, that is if she is innocent at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.