Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,272 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam (49235 Views)

UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by ireneony(f): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2015
hhmmmm attention seeking op undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Sirlancelot(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Though uniben is a great citadel of learning,but i rep UI.All uite in the house,hit like

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by 9jatatafo(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:
Pls stop this rubbish...how can u be eating from pot and reading at the same time,...I had an outstanding result from the same Uniben without doing all these show offs.

Lived in BDPA, partied, clubbed, went to night class, played football and had a very stable social/academic life, made a 4.32 at the end of the day.

Uniben is one of the best schools, its a tough school academically but if you know your onions and you don't allow schizophrenia and anxiety get to you, you will blast.

And please next time respect schools like Unilag, UI, OAU and a few others because out here in the Industry and real life, people from these schools also represent and they also do quite well.

Please take that picture away from there jare and stop embarrassing my alma mata..
All these hall 4/hall 3 boys !!!!
Reading, drinking garri, eating beans and snapping at the same time....such unnecessary show of foolishness.

People will start thinking Uniben students drink garri too much now which is not the case.... We got classy smart and intelligent guys there...people who are on 3-5 scholarships at once

True talk bro, it is hall 4 or hall 3 boys that do things like this. Always feeding on beans and garion sofide (garri). Reading while eating is a bad way of studying. Such habit doesn't translates to academic seriousness.
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:

If I hear you made 4.32 from UNIBEN untop you clubbing and partying ehn! Just take your lies elsewhere.

Lol. Dude, not everybody is dull. Not everyone is subject to your limits.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by darkashes(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2015
What's ur point really?
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by ThePENGENIUS(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by victors123: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2015
There is nothing special in wat his doing!
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by malachytochukwu(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
You must be a hall3 dude cos it's only in hall3 that u see niggas of all sorts.. Good luck to you bro.. But don't spoil the good image of my alma mata
Martins301:
University of Benin remains the best and most academically challenging federal tertiary institution in Nigeria. Forget the online hyping of UNIILORIN, UI, UNN, and OAU. If you think you can play your way through the school, be ready to spend as much as 8 years for a 4 years course.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Na coconut head him be... Notice me!
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by obinnafred(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2015
So this op no get good food for house
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Why did this make FP. SMH.. Rubbish
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by cyprus000: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:
Pls stop this rubbish...how can u be eating from pot and reading at the same time,...I had an outstanding result from the same Uniben without doing all these show offs.

Lived in BDPA, partied, clubbed, went to night class, played football and had a very stable social/academic life, made a 4.32 at the end of the day.

Uniben is one of the best schools, its a tough school academically but if you know your onions and you don't allow schizophrenia and anxiety get to you, you will blast.

And please next time respect schools like Unilag, UI, OAU and a few others because out here in the Industry and real life, people from these schools also represent and they also do quite well.

Please take that picture away from there jare and stop embarrassing my alma mata..
Reading, drinking garri, eating beans and snapping at the same time....such unnecessary show of foolishness.

People will start thinking Uniben students drink garri too much now which is not the case.... We got classy smart and intelligent guys there...people who are on 3-5 scholarships at once
[size=15pt]guy vex show ass the screenshot of the 4.32

Or we dntbelivit
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by butanep(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:

you did this and did that then got a very good result...
Can I know the course you study please?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by nwadiuko1(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Please what's the meaning of Uniben? is it a name of a place, animal or thing?
it is a noungrin
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by iyobs7(f): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Rubbish, if you know your way you can even have a first class. Uniben lecturers love blocking die especially life sciences.
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by lifestyle1(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Malnutrition

How book wan take enter head ? undecided
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by beke5000: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:

pls which department did u graduate frm in uniben? I think it will be one of dose social science courses where u can club and party and at d end sort ur way through, but I know dat d uniben I finished from is a place where u hav to work very hard to have gud grades.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Meegan: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2015
CHM11:

when you don block all the lecturers finish come here dey lie. I know you for bdpa.
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by lilmax(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2015
This is stupidity smiley
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Donpizzle(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:

If I hear you made 4.32 from UNIBEN untop you clubbing and partying ehn! Just take your lies elsewhere.

its very possible dependin on the level of assimiliation. Sme can read for an hr and understand evrytin at once while others will hv to spend 4-5 hrs reading to understand wat they read.
i flexd lyk crazy in d university,i nvr read for hours buh i graduated with 4.16 cgpa .jst hv a set plan nd u wil b ok. I nvr joked wit my nites buh i only read for maximum of an hr...simply put: dpends on d brain..

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by nonjebose(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
singleguy4real:

mad man
Guess you don't have any skills or ambitions
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by gentlezypher: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
see this one, for MOUAU you go dy do UGC (Farm practice) and write exam same time, bro no school easy o i rep umudike!!!
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by obaival(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2015
If i hear
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by lilmax(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2015
So what some peeps are saying now is that you can't make 4.32 in uniben grin grin jealousy at its peak
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by momo22: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
sadWhat is hillarious about this? This is a very common thing people do while reading for exam or not. Moreover if you spend 8yrs for a course of 4yrs in Uniben does that makes the school the best? It simply shows something is wrong with the school or with the students.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Goddyj(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
this exam no be small thing o
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by geedot: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
ℓ hissed in all languages seeing this pic..
ℓ call this foolishness!!!
ℓ Havε a guy like that in ma hall here!
Abeg no call UI over-hyped abeg! Niggas been reading while waiting to fetch water self..
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by butanep(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Donpizzle:

its very possible dependin on the level of assimiliation. Sme can read for an hr and understand evrytin at once while others will hv to spend 4-5 hrs reading to understand wat they read.
i flexd lyk crazy in d university,i nvr read for hours buh i graduated with 4.16 cgpa .jst hv a set plan nd u wil ok? I nvr playd wit my nites buh i only read for maximum of an hr...simply put: dpends on d brain..
make I hear word ooooo... the name of your school n the course of study or else

I don't believe....
Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by sirwittee(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Try Futo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam by Keepshining(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing special. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Representatives At Indonesia 2017 World School Debate / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.