Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (28645 Views)

Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by masseratti: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tvegas:
I would have preferred Akume to handle such sensitive position,Saraki seems a bit too ambitious in my view. I dont want a gang-up agaisnt GMB at the end. Sai Buhari.
and Tinubu is not ambitious abi? What's wrong with being ambitious, when tinubu was offered the opportunity to choose a VP he choose himself, how ambitious and selfish can that be? ,this is national government am not a fan of saraki but tinubu should know that there is a difference between FG and LASG assembly.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by ogundeleai(m): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
There's lesson to learn from unending appointment of the next senate president.. If david mark had discharged his duty without being partisan when his party was in control of the house, there is nothing bad to return him to same seat even now that he's at opposition end. As this will be an honor as the only member that have spent greater number of year in the chamber.. However the partisan role he played during the confirmation of obanikoro as 2nd term minister even when opposition were against the move left to be desired.
A yoruba proverb says rain can beat someone to seek cover in a particular house twice
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by blym4real: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
dotna:
Hmmm, Saraki might surprise us and do well since He's with APC

he can never do well. Mark my word.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by saheed2532(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy without negative side effect http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by jhidey08(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Borderless:

All you guys immortalizing GMB are the ones pushing him to his destruction and you're sincerely liable to not witness the ascension to greatness of this great country.
are you one of them? undecided
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Pakingzzz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by iyimide(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
When was the last time you went there?
Paulpaulpaul:
I'm beginning to have bad feelings about this change of a thing. We all enjoyed the thrill of beating the incumbents at their game but .... may God help the General.

If Bukoka could be Kwara state governor for eight years and a senator of the federal republic for 4 years and Ilorin>Kisi>Kaiama road will still be in shambles. He then doesn't deserve a place in the hallowed Change.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyimide:
When was the last time you went there?

when was it tarred?
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by baralatie(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
maryjames9:
IN YOUR DREAMS
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by kekedot: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
i'm very sure that if d whole 49 senators of pdp go for saraki. He wil definatly become d next senate president because at least saraki wil get 20 members frm apc
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by sulex947(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I'm beginning to have bad feelings about this change of a thing. We all enjoyed the thrill of beating the incumbents at their game but .... may God help the General.

If Bukoka could be Kwara state governor for eight years and a senator of the federal republic for 4 years and Ilorin>Kisi>Kaiama road will still be in shambles. He then doesn't deserve a place in the hallowed Change.
What about David mark?
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2015
sulex947:

What about David mark?
David Mark is not an option na. Is he a member of APC?
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by opeoluwae: 6:09pm On May 08, 2015
all of you should be there talking. the guy don almost enter the position finish. http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Saraki-inches-towards-clinching-Senate-Presidency-20150508

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Protest: Your Invitation Laughable, Crude – Saraki Tells Police / President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video) / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.