Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Movie : Seven Pounds - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie : Seven Pounds (1196 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / The Movie Club / The Movie "300" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2009
any1 seen the movi? wuts ur view
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by cabali(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2009
I'd say I am just tired of a homeboy killing himself. Havent we seen enough of that already?

Meanwhile it is the third time he'd act a character that seems 'unusual'; I am legend, Hancock and now seven pounds. I hope he takes a turn. I wonder what he'd be like as a villain
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2009
me thinks seven pounds is the best undecided
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by yaris(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
this movie makes so much sence, i love it. i like to give credit to the director and who even is the brain behind this movie. i would started this trend my self if no one had done so. pls if u are reading this and u havenot seen this movie, pls do so. seven pounds
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2009
finally sum1 likes the movie cool
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by aieromon(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2009
@tosindeda,

we meet again.am going to give my opinion anyways

seven pounds is a nice film,at least it wasnt as bad as I Am, legend.me thinks Will Smith should stick to his action movies cos i dont think he can cope with this drama thing.

it took me 5days to watch the film cos the story line get as e be.thank God i downloaded the film and did not pay to watch it at Ozone.when i got there,somebody told me to watch Underworld instead of 7P.thank God i bought his advice.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
lol
i didnt understand till like after 35mins of watching the film!!!
me thinks the film is good sha!!!
he shld stick to this style
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by aieromon(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2009
the best drama stunt Will Smith has pulled out of his hat is Hitch.

I am Legend and Seven Pounds bring out an experimental Will who am not ready to appreciate for now.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by bishoptboy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
I like his acting in the film. He really deliver that character of a man in anguish. you can see the subtility in his acting. i like when he gives that fake smile on his face. I think his acting was good.

about the story line i like it. I like the plot twist in the film. you dont know what made him sad and you wont suspect that he was impersonating his brother all the while he poses to be ben.

does anyone see that he lost some weight. i personally think their reference was from the character of christian bale in "the machinist"

what do you guys think. i will google it to find out if he actually lost weight for the character.
cheers
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by Gamine(f): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2009
Im not tired of seeing Will smith, im sure gonna see this movie!
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
Gamine:

Im not tired of seeing Will smith, im sure gonna see this movie!

u really av to grin
as in seriously oh
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by Gamine(f): 2:31am On Feb 22, 2009
Ah men!

my sister just saw this, she said i shouldnt try it. . . sad
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by Gamine(f): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2009
Seen. Cried. cry
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by candylips(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2009
I have watched it and i think it is a good movie
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2009
Gamine:

Seen. Cried. cry

lol
she warned u grin
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2009
I heard it's really good
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2009
i thought it was a GREAT movie and anyone who liked it should probably watch CHANGELING, the last movie of Angelina Jolie.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by tosinaded(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2009
ibkaye:

I heard it's really good
trust me it is cool
but if ure a cry baby like Gamine, dnt watch grin
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by maydogg(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
i think its great but my favorite Will Smith movie is Bad boys with martin lawrence.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by asweetcake: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2009
WoW! To me, this is the worst movie Will Smith has ever acted. But to be fair, i liked the altruistic nature of the movie and i hope i'm the kind of person who can do something like that. The movie was just too slow though. I actually forwarded some parts of it cause i was bored but still wanted to see how it would end.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by cece84(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2009
good movie
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by iice(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2009
asweetcake:

WoW! To me, this is the worst movie Will Smith has ever acted.

The movie was terrible. I found nothing about it interesting except for the jellyfish which are always fascinating to watch.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by bishoptboy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2009
I saw it once and i think its a good film. its not everytime a film have to be fast paced. i like it because i wasnt spoon fed with info. the acting was convincing for me cos he really conveyed a man dying of guilt.
i believe the film borrowed somethings from the machinist starring Christian bale. I guess we all have different taste though.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by kay9(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2009
Haven't seen it; wondering whether its worth it, what with the mixed views here, mmmhh. . . . About Will Smith though, I like the guy - can't ever forget that his line in I, Robot [/i]where he sneezes at the USRobotics CEO and says, "Sorry. I'm allergic to bullshit." My best flick of his, funny enough, is a drama - [i]In Pursuit of Happyness.
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by asweetcake: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2009
kay9:

Haven't seen it; wondering whether its worth it, what with the mixed views here, mmmhh. . . . About Will Smith though, I like the guy - can't ever forget that his line in I, Robot [/i]where he sneezes at the USRobotics CEO and says, "Sorry. I'm allergic to bullshit." My best flick of his, funny enough, is a drama - [i]In Pursuit of Happyness.

Yeah, his movies are always really great!! I robot is one of my favorites. In pursuit of happyness was awesome, even though i dont normally like slow movies. But really, seven pounds is not IT!
Re: The Movie : Seven Pounds by iReport: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
In pursuit of happiness is his best movie ever made from my opinion. That movie is for keeps.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Professional Movie Trailers. Not Alaba Bs! / Tunde Kelani's Maami Ft Funke Akindele Will Be Released On Dobox.tv And Not DVD / Which Is More Educative? Watching Movies Or Reading Novels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.