Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? (592 Views)

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? / Wike Has A Short Time In Office – Rivers APC / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by PreciousGem(f): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Former Apartheid President of South Africa, P. W. Botha said:
"The fact that Blacks look like human beings and act like human beings do not necessarily make them sensible human beings. If God wanted us to be equal to the blacks, he would have created us all of uniform color and intellect. But he created us differently: Whites, Blacks, Yellow, Rulers and the ruled. Intellectually, we are superior to the blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. Most blacks are vulnerable to money inducements. The old trick of divide and rule is still very valid today. Our experts should work day and night to set the black man against his fellowman. His inferior sense of morals can be exploited beautifully. And here is a creature that lacks foresight. There is a need for us to combat him in long term projections that he cannot suspect. The average black does not plan his life beyond a year: That stance, for example, should be exploited."

viewing from this quote by Botha. Is it a statement that would challenge the Africa race or not.

How many of us can boost of having a 5-10 years plans or foresight. Let hear your views!

Pls this trend is for mature viewer let reason together to see how we can better ourselves. Thanks
Re: Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by inosend: 11:40am On Apr 30, 2015
I quite agree. Africans (especially Nigerians) have been so conditioned that anything mentally tasking is avoided.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by PreciousGem(f): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
inosend:
I quite agree. Africans (especially Nigerians) have been so conditioned that anything mentally tasking is avoided.

you are right that's why I often wonder how d black race can be challenge to achieve more. Mostly d best of our achievement is 'being d youngest to achieve something' in d family or d first to be wealthy or go abroad. that isn't a long term goal to me. Mediocrity is really killing Nigerians.
Re: Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by IGBOSON1: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Don't know about 'goal', but i do know they have a short term memory! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by PreciousGem(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=IGBOSON1 post=33272449]Don't know about 'goal', but i do know they have a short term memory! lipsrsealed[/quo

why short term memory? embarassed
Re: Do Nigerians/african's Have A Short Term Goal? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Don't know about 'goal', but i do know they have a short term memory! lipsrsealed
lolz grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Robert Mugabe Refused To Shake Zulu King / Horror In Benue: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Otukpa (shocking Photos) / 20 Yrs Old Mhairi Wins British Parliament Elections. The Youngest In 300 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.