Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? (15183 Views)

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
Please I really want to know, why Nigerians and and blacks in general behave like animals, unless they are beaten and whipped by people they perceive are bigger than them (e. g security agents) they just tend not to be have well,
I was stuck in traffic today, for almost 2 hours , as a result of reckless drivers taking our lane, as a result blocked it and stalled the traffic under a heavy downpour, some well meaning individuals, came out of their cars, soaked trying to control the vehicles, but they didn't bulge , despite the fact they were on our lane and had stalled us from moving... not long after, some security agents came and started flogging all the reckless drivers, breaking their side mirrors , and slapping them, within 5 minutes, the whole road was clear, and we were able to scale true... This is not my first encounter, it has always been been a recurring incident I see...

I felt sad, my compatriots were treated like that by security agents, but on a second thought, perhaps this people understands that they are animals and needs pummeling to act right...

My question, why do blacks and Nigerians behave like animals that needs to be flogged and pummelled before they act Right?

Are Nigerians Animals?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by acenazt: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
What species do you belong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Please I really want to know, why Nigerians and and blacks in general behave like animals, unless they are beaten and whipped by people they perceive are bigger than them (e. g security agents) they just tend not to be have well,
I was stuck in traffic today, for almost 2 hours , as a result of reckless drivers taking our lane, as a result blocked it and stalled the traffic under a heavy downpour, some well meaning individuals, came out of their cars, soaked trying to control the vehicles, but they didn't bulge , despite the fact they were on our lane and had stalled us from moving... not long after, some security agents came and started flogging all the reckless drivers, breaking their side mirrors , and slapping them, within 5 minutes, the whole road was clear, and we were able to scale true... This is not my first encounter, it has always been been a recurring incident I see...

I felt sad, my compatriots were treated like that by security agents, but on a second thought, perhaps this people understands that they are animals and needs pummeling to act right...

My question, why do blacks and Nigerians behave like animals that needs to be flogged and pummelled before they act Right?

Are Nigerians Animals?
yes,there are political animal
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by OreMI22: 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
Blacks are evolved Neanderthals while
Whites are evolved Homo Sapiens.

This is the undiluted truth, but we hate it and call it "racism" when it's spoken by a white person.

That we hate to acknowledge the truth, does not change the fact that it is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Obinovictor(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Are Nigerians Animals?

Are you not black?
Are you not Nigerian?

You should be able to answer your question if you are

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
It's culture

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by nrexzy: 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
Because the rational and ideological part of our Brain is Covered with Dust by default...

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Vomm: 11:12pm On May 04, 2016
What. A question?
The fact that some people behave like animals does not mean we are all animals.
U don't just generalize like that so stop demeaning us.
The fact that it happens in Nigeria doess not mean it's not like that elsewhere.

Appreciate what u have

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by wordbank(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2016
Nothing is wrong with the black man
You only feel inferior when you start comparing

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by talktonase(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2016
All black babies are born with rythm.You want there attention some action must be exhibited.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Are Nigerians Animals?
For sure, these ones looting the palace of the Oba of Benin are wild animals. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by DrLee(m): 12:14am On May 05, 2016
I just believe we need deliverance sad
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by juman(m): 12:41am On May 05, 2016
DrLee:
I just believe we need deliverance sad

If we have committed leaders like awolowo things can be great and will be great.

But seriously one nigeria suckks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjAVFa_F5g

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by trillville(m): 12:42am On May 05, 2016
Nigerians are selfish beyond imagination.

They stalled your lane because they were trying to get to their destinations faster and not considering the effect of their actions on you.

When our politicians steal, they take the money to better themselves without considering us the masses.

When we are sold fake drugs, such drugs are produced not because the makers are evil, they simply want to make easy money of us.

When we decide to save our money in dollars to benefit from the current dollar crisis, we simply want more money without considering others.

When we ask our uncles and aunties for connections to get jobs we also do not consider those who merit such positions we are cheating in the process.

When NLC asks for increments in minimum wage at this critical point, workers who support this move do not think about the nation in general but themselves only.

All na the same thing. I can go on forever.

Nigerians are naturally good people but our ravenous selfishness prevents us from making the right decisions

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by PureWays(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2016
Don't generalise man.

Frustration is the reason for most people's irrational decisions and selfish actions.

The black race has gotten it all wrong from the beginning of time which has led to us being labelled inferior.
We are always looked down upon and that in itself is a reason for one to be frustrated..

In Africa, especially Nigeria, the wheather, environment and conditions of the government have been tough on the people hence leading to irrational actions by some.

There is nothing you can do to change your race, all you can do is to embrace it and help solve issues relating to the cause of the problems in the best way you can.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by ba7man(m): 1:46am On May 05, 2016
I've had similar experiences before.

Once, a man got his car scratched in traffic and he decided to block the whole road to protest. He ignored all pleas to remove his car till a military personnel walked calmly over to him and gave him a big slap.

He quietly picked himself from the ground after that, got in his car and drove off.

Another experience, a trailer driver couldn't pass a spot once in traffic resulting in a gridlock. Some good drivers found out they could sqeeze past the small space left in front of the trailer and did. Like 2 cars were successful until the trailer driver suddenly blocked other cars from attempting to squeeze through.

When he was asked why he did that, he said "if I don't leave here, no one will, he didn't come to sell garri in Lagos".

Even in this section, you'll spot a lot of people like that who deserve quality slaps to knock them back to their senses.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 3:23am On May 05, 2016
Wow, quite interesting responses....
OreMI22:
This is the undiluted truth, but we hate it and call it "racism" when it's spoken by a white person.
That we hate to acknowledge the truth, does not change the fact that it is true.
I cannot but agree with you bro, u are absolutely correct.... By every means blacks are just lesser humans.... This re is no yard stick for comparison....

@pureways , @ vomm ...we keep on getting things wrong, see when we make assertions, we do that based on the significant majority that comprise that place.... Out of 170million people, u only have 500 thousand to 1 million sensible, the overwhelming majority of 160million are senseless, then u are safe to make your submission, because that society will reflect the character of the vast majority, as the majority will decide what the norms and political climates will look, because they have the numerical ,power and strength to do so.....
So my brother, when u draw up inferences or syllogisms , it can never be for everybody, but the significant majority..... Blacks are next to animals , just as someone wrote, we can keep on tagging it anything , and denying it, but it doesn't stop it from being true....... Blacks have always been like that from time immemorial ...

@trillville I tend to agree with you, very true

@juman the issue is not just about leadership, it goes beyond it, the leaders are a reflection of the people, the big nations u see today, is a collective effort of everyone, not selfish interest , even when u have committed leaders, if the followers are greedy and dubious (like Nigerians) you'll hit the rocks, because your orders will be carried out b these dupes that will go for their pockets, at the expense of their call to service (like we see in Nig.) We are our own worse nightmare...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 3:30am On May 05, 2016
quid:

For sure, these ones looting the palace of the Oba of Benin are wild animals. grin grin grin
. I can bet if Nigeria were to be Japan, we would still be blaming the U.S for Hiroshima and Nagasaki , and refuse advancing to greater heights like the Japan of today, my brother please use your senses and behave like an educated fellow (I'll want to believe u are) these things happened before the WW1 , and it was suppose to be a punishment for the Benin empire for slaughtering about 7britons wantonly.... So forget this trash and use you black brain....
(Gush, blacks are annoying)

@pureways also want to add, I ain't trying to deny or change my race, but to awaken out consciousness as a people to see and reconcile that our problem is from within us ... It is only when u have identified and accepted your flaws can u fix and seek solutions . but pathetically we have failed or refused to accept we have a fundamental problem as a people....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Amitex(m): 3:59am On May 05, 2016
Op, to answer your questions, it is not the colour of the blacks. Blacks in UK, US, Canada obey traffic. They obey the laws, why? Because the law is supreme. However, down in Nigeria, the law is the weapon of the leaders. They do not obey the laws rather use the laws to oppress the followers. They use it as weapon on the opposition. So, their supporter follow suit. This is why we need true democracy and rule of law. What we have today is the rule of the elites and security, EFCC, DSS, army, police. Until we wake up, Nigeria will remain stagnant. In civilised society, the CCTV would capture the scene and everyone involved would receive ticket in their mails, possibly lose their driving licences, that is if they escape jail. Even if there was CCTV, how would it be powered? Who would ensure it was enforced? Who is accountable for ensuring free flow of traffic on that road? Who? Who? Nobody because, we are all cowards that talk, shout, beat chest and DO NOTHING.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
Amitex:
Op, to answer your questions, it is not the colour of the blacks. Blacks in UK, US, Canada obey traffic. They obey the laws, why? Because the law is supreme. However, down in Nigeria, the law is the weapon of the leaders. They do not obey the laws rather use the laws to oppress the followers. They use it as weapon on the opposition. So, their supporter follow suit. This is why we need true democracy and rule of law. What we have today is the rule of the elites and security, EFCC, DSS, army, police. Until we wake up, Nigeria will remain stagnant. In civilised society, the CCTV would capture the scene and everyone involved would receive ticket in their mails, possibly lose their driving licences, that is if they escape jail. Even if there was CCTV, how would it be powered? Who would ensure it was enforced? Who is accountable for ensuring free flow of traffic on that road? Who? Who? Nobody because, we are all cowards that talk, shout, beat chest and DO NOTHING.
. Well said sir, I used to think like this, until I closely observed other blacks outside Africa,
Have u checked the U.S prisons? Mostly populated by blacks, have u been to the black neighbourhoods in Texas and other places, filled with crimes, violence, gangsterism , civil disobedience , dirts , my dear if u get there ull think u are in a suburb in Nigeria , it isn't only there, both in the U.K , in India, and many other places, even in our own south Africa, the beautiful places, like Pretoria are mostly populated by whites , the slumps like Soweto are where the blacks inhabits...
If u get to the black neighbourhoods in the U.S , the whites don't stay there, and you'll see the marked difference.... Ull get to understand that if the Caucasians are all removed from the U.S , give them 10 yrs, that place will be run aground..

Same is seen in the Caribbean (mostly predominantly blacks) Haiti , Jamaica .. They are all just a mess as a place ..

When u closely observe , you'll understand ,the blacks are meant to be ruled by the whites for life, we don't have leadership qualities, we donnot understand what it entails, whites are suppose to be ruling us. (We might hate or deny it, but that us the gospel truth ) ....
Do u accept that if we were still under colonialism, the basic amenities we cry of (road,water, lights) won't even be an issue ; what we donnot even understand is we as blacks hates ourselves far more than the colonialist hates us , and we revere them ,
A quick look at todays south Africa, that was the pride of Africa during the apartheid regime with booming economy, it has been effortlessly nosediving , credits to Thabo Mbeki and Zuma, electricity instability is slowly crippling in, these were things the apartheid regime fetched them...

Blacks are meant to be an ruled , we act like savages... (The hard truth is bitter)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by ckmayoca: 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Not all of us but above average of blacks acts like animal. Even on fuel queue, while cars moves one by one, u will see a learned passerby just drive in and enter another man's space and whines up not to listen to anyone. Isn't this animal behaviour we thought only the dafo drivers shld exibit but the learned does it too.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by jerusalem101: 8:23am On May 05, 2016
You have just said it all, Nigerians need GUN or UNIFORM in order to do the right thing, cause that Military mentality is still prominent in our reasoning.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by obailala(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Are Nigerians Animals?
It is a confirmed fact that we behave like animals, but the reason why is still a mystery to me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nature129(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2016
Good topic...

OP, I can relate to this. Honestly, much as I am a Nigerian black, I am often compelled to believe that Black people are not normal - no insult intended. From the way we think to the way we do things, all these things are just questionable.

For example, I was shocked that a female friend complains that when we chat I don't use "shortcuts." She complained that I don't use "k" in place of "ok" and "cm" in place of "come" just like everyone does. Surprisingly, she finds it "abnormal." So believe me when I say I know that feeling.

What is even more annoying is that the so-called ones who claim to have OND/HND/BSc/PhD don't show any difference in character even though their schools found them "worthy in character and in learning."

I haven't given up on Nigerians though because I notice they always behave whenever they leave the shores of Nigeria, but become their normal self when they return. Perhaps, Nigerians believe that Nigeria is a country where lawlessness reign supreme especially when you have "some change" in your account and connected to people in corridors of power.

Finally, one thing is certain - I am unique. Yes, I don't behave like them and living in the midst of people who have this sort of mentality not only weighs me down but equally frustrates me. Nigerians need genuine attitude change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Inception(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
OreMI22:

It is the other way round bruh...
See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZijwCgiFL4

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by MurderX: 9:16am On May 05, 2016
My concern is that in 1 million yrs the black race may be extinct.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
OreMI22:

Utter nonsense! Every race on earth came from one group of hominids: homo sapiens

OreMI22:

Another Nonsense! What undiluted truth? Don't let these Caucasians brainwash you into believing you are inferior to them. They partitioned Africa, joined together strange bedfellows in an unholy alliance, and now you're witnessing chaos at every level of governance including traffic. You now conclude that we are less human because we inherited this. Question? Was there no order before the white man came to Africa?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by PureWays(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:

@pureways , @ vomm ...we keep on getting things wrong, see when we make assertions, we do that based on the significant majority that comprise that place.... Out of 170million people, u only have 500 thousand to 1 million sensible, the overwhelming majority of 160million are senseless, then u are safe to make your submission, because that society will reflect the character of the vast majority, as the majority will decide what the norms and political climates will look, because they have the numerical ,power and strength to do so.....
So my brother, when u draw up inferences or syllogisms , it can never be for everybody, but the significant majority..... Blacks are next to animals , just as someone wrote, we can keep on tagging it anything , and denying it, but it doesn't stop it from being true....... Blacks have always been like that from time immemorial ...
To be honest, there are elements of truth in your write up.
I've often been challenged with explaining issues that can be deduced with common sense to some black folks and it was frustrating.
Some will even result to insult and you wonder what could have prompted to that.
But what I'm saying is this, there are some major factors that have led to all these irrationality and backwardness.
Like I said earlier, wheather (heat), environment, government conditions and discrimination played a major role.

Anyways, I get your point..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by kYjelly2: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Just drive on lekkie eppe and you'll spot too many crazy folks.

Observe how people use the roundabouts in that area.

You have three lanes on the straight sections of lekki epe and also three lanes at each roundabout. If you are on the middle lane on the straight section approaching the roundabout, then you should remain on the middle lane at the roundabout. If you are on the extreme left or right lanes on the straight section approaching the roundabout, then you should maintain those lanes respectively.

However, you'd see almost all cars trying to go as straight as possible on getting to that roundabout. That shhhht drives me crazy yo!!!

Even cool cars like Benz's n BMWs still drive like animals there.

Do you know just how many scratches occur at that section due to plain foolishness?

What is difficult again in maintaining your lane at the roundabout?

Simple example: I'd be on the extreme left lane and when I approach the roundabout, I stay on the extreme left lane at the roundabout as well. However, you could have like some danfo that was on the extreme right lane before approaching the roundabout, but as soon as he hits the roundabout, he stars swerving all the way into my lane(the extreme left). Like why would you do that? You have like the middle and right lanes at the roundabout free, but yet, you abandon all that free space to try to drive me into the curb on the extreme left.

Even when some sections have clear lane markings for how to turn properly, people just zig zag anyway they want and when you correct them, they start cursing you. Shhhh pisses me off men!!

There is no fvcking law and order in this country men and if there is no law and order, then what separates us from animals?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by DIKEnaWAR: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
We are not animals or lower beings. Two reasons are responsible for what you asked above.

1. Our 'punishment' system is very weak and so is the 'reward' too. We have good laws but we are to weak to punish those who disobey it. We also don't know how to reward those that obey the law. Infact, your status in a Nigerian society is determined by how easy you can disobey the laws- even in the face of law enforcement agents. That is called 'levels' here.

I was in traffic yesterday, waiting for the light to go green(with a host of other motorists), when two soldiers on a bike ran out from nowhere and entered the road. We almost experienced multiple accidents from the cars that sped across. They were threatening to slap and discipline motorists on their right of way for 'obstructing' them.

2. Lack of patriotism. Our leaders do not inspire patriotism and love for the country. From their deeds and misdeeds, they exhibit the highest level of unpatriotic act and citizens who are not enjoying anything from government will feel foolish to be patriotic.

Take the case of Buhari for example, who came to power on the mantra of change and frugality. He visited poverty on Nigerians, yet lives in obscene opulence; flies not less than 9 jets in the Presidential fleet and have all his kids abroad. His policies encourage spartan living on the populace but he lives like an Arab prince. How can such a man inspire patriotism?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
Y'all shouldn't take the op serious. He's a certified fool kicked out of the doors of even the foolish. He's known for insulting blacks. Don't take him serious. Imhotep, our in-house racist has started his madness again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
We are not animals or lower beings. Two reasons are responsible for what you asked above.

1. Our 'punishment' system is very weak and so is the 'reward' too. We have good laws but we are to weak to punish those who disobey it. We also don't know how to reward those that obey the law. Infact, your status in a Nigerian society is determined by how easy you can disobey the laws- even in the face of law enforcement agents.
Don't try to engage the op. He's a bloody racist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Kalu Aja, Nefertiti Hail Sani Abacha's Administration / Fatai Gbemisola- FATGBEM Owner Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.