Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Love Me But Not For Sex.HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me But Not For Sex.HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (722 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Photos: Sex & Hot Drink Is What Lagos Needs Today ( Married Couples Only) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Me But Not For Sex.HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! by syfurian: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
The romantic love is not in the emotion. It’s a drive, it comes from the motion of the mind, the wanting of the mind, the craving of the mind.

It is more powerful than sexual drive, you can’t kill yourself if you ask someone to sex you and they refuse to… but people live for love, die for love and kill for love.

d sexual drive evolve to get you out of a range of partners but romantic love makes........ click here to continue reading http://www.syfur.org/2014/07/love-me-but-not-for-sex.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Horrible Dating Behaviours To Avoid On A First Date. / Gen Buhari And His Ex Lover Old Time Sex Tape Now Leaks Online / Romantic Relationships: What Love Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.