Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times (11056 Views)

Dogara Threatens To Sue Premium Times / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Ekiseme(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:
g
for General
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by anonimi: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
He should stop threatening and actually SUE the newspaper o jare sad sad
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Ura: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
No matter how long Goodluck and his cabinet try to supress the atrocities of his government, God will surely expose them. The latest I hear is that salaries of civil servants are being delayed because Mr president insists that the refund of monies that he spent on elections must be taken out of civil servants' salaries. For God's sake, is that the kind of leader that we would have foolishly voted in for another term? When did civil servants become the politicians that he dashed the money to? I wish May 29th is tomorrow, let this self-centered government pack their wickedness and go away. The masses are really tired of you.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by hamilton62(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
When he was asked to produce the report and put the matter to rest he was forming James Bond now a newspaper told the people what they wanted to hear and he is threatening legal action?
In Buhari's voice *go to court and remain there*
Sir, with all due respect if you were the Auditor General will you do it without the President's approval?
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Pakingzzz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry for the change of topic..
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. Check her; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by nelandrewz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
undecided

Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by wiseass: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
januzaj:
samuel ukura ko simon ekuru ni

All these razz man u fans sha! Smh
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by udemzyudex(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Goke7:
i think another sack letter is about to be released!
the president can't sack the auditor general,cos he is not the one who employ him...
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
I just wonder after may 29 change of govt would these APC press still exists. where would they get their stories from? Or they would help in explaning every step the govt takes to the masses.
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by shurlermoz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Now that he is threatening to sue, does he want us to beg him not to sue?!

I no understand ni o, if somebody wronged you just go ahead and sue, which one is threatening to sue?!
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Godsgeneral99: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
They are trying to prevent another sack from the sack master...bc i no dey hard...sack sack...
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by SerialMan: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am 101% sure u do not even understand what is written up there

nickxtra:
Just do it, fast, fast
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by darejem4real: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
That's right
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by SerialMan: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Only fools like u can believe this lie u just fabricated

Ura:
No matter how long Goodluck and his cabinet try to supress the atrocities of his government, God will surely expose them. The latest I hear is that salaries of civil servants are being delayed because Mr president insists that the refund of monies that he spent on elections must be taken out of civil servants' salaries. For God's sake, is that the kind of leader that we would have foolishly voted in for another term? When did civil servants become the politicians that he dashed the money to? I wish May 29th is tomorrow, let this self-centered government pack their wickedness and go away. The masses are really tired of you.
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by socialmediaman: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Auditor General is probably trying to Avoid a last minute sack by GEJ
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Pakingzzz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by Ura: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
SerialMan:

Only fools like u can believe this lie u just fabricated

You are worse than a fool. Otherwise, you would have tried to verify before insulting me.
Re: NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times by jaytee01(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2015
Na only threaten? Wetin him dey wait for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Warns FG Of Fuel Scarcity Masterminds, Looming Labour Strike / Okorocha Optimistic Of APC Convention, Sues For Regard For 'Founding Fathers' / UN To Recommend China's 'One Child' Policy To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.