Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) (31527 Views)

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / boycott: military humiliate and disgraced tinubu / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by habeebcole: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
buy data

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is to only way to make Nigerians behave, sad but true.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerian soldiers always showing their excessive training brutality on Civilians. Buhari should please ensure our soldiers are trained properly on how to relate with civilians in a democratic setting. This their behaviour is the height of indiscipline.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by deleskizy: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bring a gun and tell me to choose between a soldier and an animal. i will shoot the soldier with hesitant. Bloody, stupid bully, monkeys in camouflage.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by chieyine(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why cant this soldiers behave civilized? Must they act like boko haram who take turn in harming the citizens. Our soldiers need rehabilitation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by njuwo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol. I laugh when i hear this kind news. It gives me moral to slap soldier.
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
@op na fagbems abeg wetin b fatgbem.
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na dia culture....No blame them that is y u shud maintaintpeace wheneva u c them
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Faculty14(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
njuwo:
Lol. I laugh when i hear this kind news. It gives me moral to slap soldier.
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
SMH... What a country
It was a struggle today getting 25 litres.... All I was told I could get!
Just terrible....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by eko20: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na here they dey get power
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
GMB please improve on the human side of these wild brutal animals you call soldiers.. you are in a civilian regime. Soldier Animal Behaviors must stop.. see how America treats her soldiers.. spend $3 million on training and education then off to WAR Zones for proper practical. Naija soldiers dey use civilians for Practical and fail with Sambisa residents smh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
grayht:
Dis kind country sef cry
do you have to put your dad's pic too? haba. fear God o
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozioma11:
See wahala.Some soldiers stormed Fatgbems,Mile 2 Lagos Filling Station today and gave some civilians the punishment of their lives.

Because of fuel scarcity in some states in Nigeria including Lagos and federal government's plan to remove fuel subsidy,fuel marketers decided to stop fuel distribution temporary.As a result of the scarcity,some Lagosians were involved in fighting and exchange of words today while trying to queue up to get fuel at Fatgbems filing station in Mile 2.Few minutes,soldiers came and ordered them to lie down on the ground and face the sun for about 30minutes.They later left after giving them the treatment of their lives.

http://.com/2015/04/nigerians-soldiers-humiliate-civilians.html

LAZY PEOPLE............... cowards to boko haram and worrier to law abiding citizens . Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Intendy: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
sexymoma:
Why the #babaonechance stuff... should i say because you are so use to the clue-less government and leaders... u don't even wanna change anymore... Now to the pple critising the soldiers, sodiers don't just harass people... they must have done something wrong it either they weren't on the queue or causing confusion.
thanks dear.they are so used to backwardness that they feel their life can never prosper
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by loomer: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:
If na to fight enter sambisa, dem no go gree, dem go run AWOL. Na for where innocent and harmless citizens dey, na for there dem dey get power.

Be like say u no read wetn the op write u just rush comment.

Normally na cell dem supos slp for public disturbance
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
ewoooo.....
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
loomer:

Be like say u no read wetn the op write u just rush comment.

Normally na cell dem supos slp for public disturbance

Ok, let's just agree that those folks were disturbing. Is it their duty to restore order or to protect and fight for our sovereignty?? Even if he decides to discipline those dudes, must it be in dat disgraceful way??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fello NL, here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.
This type of machine is called a 3D house printer. The machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level without the direct involvement of human labour. The pix below is how the 3D house printer looks like. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by Sanuzi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:
If na to fight enter sambisa, dem no go gree, dem go run AWOL. Na for where innocent and harmless citizens dey, na for there dem dey get power.

TRUE TALK JARE

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by loomer: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:

Ok, let's just agree that those folks were disturbing. Is it their duty to restore order or to protect and fight for our sovereignty?? Even if he decides to discipline those dudes, must it be in dat disgraceful way??

Where is the police wen they are supos to work?

If like say one person killed the other with the soldier claiming its not his duty to act, wetn for be ur opinion?
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Reminiscent of W.A.I

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by vone2000tolu: 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK...... cheesy
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by oyejideogunjumo: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
boman2014:
This happens when u disobey orders undecided
which order?are we all uniform men?if the soldier couldn't settle the quarrel why add more?It goes a long way to tell Nigerians what they will do if their oga come to power forgetting that he is no more in khaki.
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by wordcat(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is there no other means to settle them and make peace without giving corporal punishment to the innocent citizens?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by demandtruth: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
sexymoma:
Why the #babaonechance stuff... should i say because you are so use to the clue-less government and leaders... u don't even wanna change anymore... Now to the pple critising the soldiers, sodiers don't just harass people... they must have done something wrong it either they weren't on the queue or causing confusion.

Even at that, they are not suppose to treat civilians that way.

They are subject to civil rules. They are not the police force

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by ironbody03(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chai chaI, there is Gooody oooo. The blood we are sharing in filling station. Chai
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by hansad: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari is coming to take care of dat
Cc: seun lalasticlala pls move to front page, datz ma hood and its for real

Truth is that with election of Buhari, Nigerian soldiers have started once again to see them selves as being the most brilliant and domineering class in Nigeria.

Buhari election underlines the feeling in soldiers that they can overturn a democratic government with arms, one of them rules, make money and fame, resigns and can come back to rule democratically elected.

As for the these soldiers' brazen display of power, wait till Buhari enters Aso Rock.

Yesterday, it was baring newsmedium from covering Buhari.

Last presidential election, Nigerians elected to take the country's democracy many decades back.
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by aviazuva: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:

That is the problem what is innocent about a civilian who drives into a station and want to bulldoze his way to the front to take fuel as if other people there are not human beings?

if everybody were to be on queue and the line moving smoothly, which soldier would come and start maltreating anyone.

We also have innocent soldiers you know.
Besides it is not only soldiers that figh Boko Haram, some agile civilians also avert bombing when they are at alert

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by whatofyou: 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
...and passers-by and lookers-on were passing by looking on. If you wanna make peace, make peace; if you wanna make arrests do so; but don't go degrading your fellow man because you are a soldier. What will even happen if a soldier decides to PUBLICLY shame me and I refuse, hoping on my knowledge of rights, passers-by and lookers-on?
Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by unclejb2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
sexymoma:
Soldiers have no right to harass anybody for any reason. If someone misbehaves, its the duty of the police to handle it and not soldiers. Is a petrol station a military barracks? U are not enlightened to type what u just did.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) by sexymoma(f): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
unclejb2:
Soldiers have no right to harass anybody for any reason. If someone misbehaves, its the duty of the police to handle it and not soldiers. Is a petrol station a military barracks? U are not enlightened to type what u just did.
How are you sure they weren't hired by the managers of that filling station... cos they do in ma area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Bola Tinubu Visits Bruce Family On The Death Of Their Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.