Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? (16673 Views)

Cambodia Court Reduces Sentence Of Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud / A Nairaland Witness Most Bloody Jungle Justice / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by clubkonnect: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
ufumes:
i have been doing business with them for about 6 months and they have been offering very good and excellent service. i pay through the atm card option and since it is automated, i dont get to call or wait too long to get my account credited. infact they are my prefered source of loading my airtime with some good discount. Clubkonnect rocks

Thanks a lot for the compliment. We will continue to improve and innovate

Clubkonnect team

2 Likes

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by precidan: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
I have gone through the comments on this page and I'm really surprised! I have been buying data from them for some time now, and they never failed; not for an hour. My account get credited within minutes after I transfer money to their account. I have bought credit, data and even bit coin worth #25,000 from them. To the best of my knowledge, they are as credible as credibility can be. Please stop downgrading their business.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by MartialArt2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
They are not pure. Its better and safer to subscribe directly from network providers. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Kufrethompson(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2017
You guys say something here, so as I am ness person what are u advising me?
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Greenbullet(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
dabigwalls:
I am not one to patronise online businesses because of the tendencies of abuse by some Nigerians who like to take others for a ride.

I saw a Nairaland Ad by Club Konnect selling bulk data. I normally would never have even attempted patronising an online set up like this but seeing that they seem unflagged yet by the Nairaland community as fraudulent, I decided to test them in a small way. I proceeded to buy N2000 worth of data. I transferred funds to their account. Klub Connect says that I will be credited upon confirmation of my payment.

For 2 days, my account was not credited, neither were they taking calls.

After 2 days of repeated calls including 40 missed calls at a stretch, a rude girl takes the call and chats some gibberish. They "credit" the online account for me on the website with N2000 with which I "purchased" the data (still on their website). It is 4 days now. No data and you cannot get anyone on the phones.

In any case I gave them 40 missed calls after which they picked and said they will do it. I called Etisalat who confirmed that even if data is shared to me from them and I get an sms from etisalat saying so, they could do it a day before expiry of their plan thereby nullifying all their share. Second thing I'm informed by etisalat is that they can share data, and delete your number afterwards thereby making the share zero. Same game can be played over hundreds of users.

I never lose though, I got God.
even me ,I have not been credited for months, club konnect is a scam.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Greenbullet(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
recruitment2014:
Bought data from them yesterday.its been 24 hours and haven't received anything.Their phone is switched off.just to think I was about to stake my reputation with my family and friends by creating a website with them.hopefully they eventually credit my account.after that will see.

Please if anyone knows any other data company that is genuine kindly share
try this guy, you won't regret him I swear he is the best
https://www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb/2
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Syfex: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Clubkonnect is yet to credit my wallet since two days now after payment... I smell scam
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by optfa: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello @ Clubkonnect,
Please I have pending transactions in my account 08035161068. It's been 2days that I tried sharing 2GB to a client but yet to be received. So I tried buying airtime to my line to use it as monitor but not yet delivered. Kindly help on this, the client is not getting my explanation of network issues, the status remained "order received". Please to attend to this request
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
optfa:
Hello @ Clubkonnect,
Please I have pending transactions in my account 08035161068. It's been 2days that I tried sharing 2GB to a client but yet to be received. So I tried buying airtime to my line to use it as monitor but not yet delivered. Kindly help on this, the client is not getting my explanation of network issues, the status remained "order received". Please to attend to this request
I am having the same issue now. For two days now nothing has happened even their contact number not going again. I suspect scam
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Clubkonnect is back on track. Everything working fine now.I have been using from that month of November till now. The has been resolved since November, 2017
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Leward(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
hello, i've been trying to withdraw the 2700 naira in my account using the transfer option but i'm always getting a message saying i maximum i can transfer is 0.00 naira, what is going on and how do i withdraw my money, customer care number is not connecting
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by DAYTEECOM(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
why giving urself stress when [url]smedata.com.ng[/url]can give you the best
Leward:
hello, i've been trying to withdraw the 2700 naira in my account using the transfer option but i'm always getting a message saying i maximum i can transfer is 0.00 naira, what is going on and how do i withdraw my money, customer care number is not connecting
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Leward(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
i didn't know they've started having issues like this, i used to use them well before but i didn't have reason to use them for a while so i just went to the site straight when i wanted to use it now
DAYTEECOM:
why giving urself stress when [url]smedata.com.ng[/url]can give you the best
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by tipsy01(m): 5:10am On Jan 13, 2018
EUGENE4GOO:
Clubkonnect is back on track. Everything working fine now.I have been using from that month of November till now. The has been resolved since November, 2017

Abeg no attempt am again ooooo..

i've been on that issue for 1week now.. my bank account has not been credited.
they no longer pick my calls, whatsapp chat nahhh rubbish.

no reply.

i think that transfer menu nahh scam.. CLUBKONNECT
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by tipsy01(m): 5:11am On Jan 13, 2018
tipsy01:

no reply.

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2018
tipsy01:

no reply.

Since when you have been experiencing this
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by depeak: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please help me beg clubkonnect to credit my wallet with the 6,800 i sent to Ojeanelo victor buraimoh's account since the 3rd of January.
I have placed calls through and noticed the calls were being dropped and also sent text messages.

I also sent 1gb etisalat to a number, my credit was deducted and the person said no data has been delivered.

I have tried their recharge card printing link for glo 500 naira and till today my credit was not delivered nor refunded.

All this i have complained to him through texts without response.

1 Share

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
depeak:
Please help me beg clubkonnect to credit my wallet with the 6,800 i sent to Ojeanelo victor buraimoh's account since the 3rd of January.
I have placed calls through and noticed the calls were being dropped and also sent text messages.

I also sent 1gb etisalat to a number, my credit was deducted and the person said no data has been delivered.

I have tried their recharge card printing link for glo 500 naira and till today my credit was not delivered nor refunded.

All this i have complained to him through texts without response.

My used to deliver within 10- 15 minutes. Sometimes less than that.That of Etisalat own you know whether it has been delivered or not by checking transaction history. If it showed completed, it showed it has been activated. Check the phone number you sent it.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Freetech: 4:57am On Jan 23, 2018
EUGENE4GOO:

My used to deliver within 10- 15 minutes. Sometimes less than that.That of Etisalat own you know whether it has been delivered or not by checking transaction history. If it showed completed, it showed it has been activated. Check the phone number you sent it.

Good for you but ensure you put too much money because clubkonnect is smart scanner,they choose who to hit randomly. Every one complaining here also had couple of successful transactions before now.

See I bought data since 7 Nov to rollover about 2gb I have but the money was taken yet no data delivered until my 2gb data expired and returned to clubkonnect account to resell to another person. text WhatsApp and call not responded to or picked till today. They are fraudulent my dear.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by depeak: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
EUGENE4GOO:

Thanks for responding. Actually, it is not my first time of buying sme data from @clubkonnect or others. This one didn't deliver until the buyer had to subscribe with recharge card.

Aside that, I have paid 6,800 naira into Ojeanelo victor's GTB account and till now my wallet has not been credited. Phone calls, they don't answer and they also find it very difficult to respond to sms.
this is seriously disturbing
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Cool83(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
this clubkonnect is a scam, I made a transfer of 1500 to their Gtb account, till now nothing. they are not responding to SMS,call and WhatsApp chat
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Holypero: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2018
Clubkonnect is nothing but scam. I made a deposit of 2k into my wallet on the 19th of January of 2018 till now my money hasn't reflected on the wallet. I made series of calls to them, they always say they are working on it. In case any of there member is here they can confirm by checking the transaction on my registered number 08168497813 to know that I'm not tarnishing there image but they are completely scammers. Please, everyone should be aware of there evil deeds and stay away from them. Oloriburukun people. Everything they (clubkonnect)labour on will be visited by sudden destruction isha allah if they don't credit my wallet with my money. Please stay away from these evil perpetrators who call themselves clubkonnect.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by classicfrank4u(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
dey ve been serving me well , I wonder were all dis complaint is coming from
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Nelzone(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
CLUBKONNECT IS A VEEEEEEEEEEERY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SCAM. THEY ONLY SERVE YOU FOR SOMETIME TO WIN TRUST, THEN THEY IMPLEMENT THEIR SCAM PLANS.... TRUST ME. I KNOW THEM WELL. WORST PART IS ONCE THEY HAVE SCAM YOU, YOU CAN'T GET THEM. THEY DON'T PICK CALLS, OR REPLY MESSAGES... I ALREADY PLAN TAKING THEIR REG NUMBER TO CAC (HQ @ TIGRIS CRESENT, MAITAMA, ABUJA) BECAUSE IT'S CLOSE TO MY OFFICE. AND THEY ARW GOING TO BROUGHT DOWN AND VICTOR WHO OWNS IT WILL BE JAILED.

1 Like

Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by depeak: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am still expecting clubkonnect to either refund my 6,800 to my gtb account or credit my wallet on his website with so i can get my money back.
I even wonder why he nor his staffs will never pick calls, respond to sms or whatsapp when they are not ghost workers.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Nelzone(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to report him to EFCC straight away. I just got fed up. Since 26th January.
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Nairalanddist: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
tipsy01:

no reply.

I have been refreshing your posts for almost an hour. Once i left my phone and logged in back u don drop the 3rd voucher. Abeg help me with the 4th lemme try wasere and their services
Re: Alert - Club Konnect - A Nairaland Ad Fraud? by Freetech: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
@clubkonnect, I bought mtn 500mb from you since 7Nov 2017, not yet delivered up till today. Is this still system problem or a scam. Almost 5months now. You take money from me refused to render the service paid for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware Of Robbers On Benin Bypass Bridge / 2 Mortuary Attendants, 5 Others Arrested Over Missing Corpse / Bandits Ambush Police Patrol Team In Sokoto, One Police Officer Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.