Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban (2545 Views)

Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise / PDP Releases Press Statement On AIT Ban, Says It's Dangerous For Democracy / Am I The Only One Watching The AIT Expository On Lagos Government And Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by ishiamu(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
He has been appointed by gmb to cover his activities,since
the ban on ait!...

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Change=north and southwest conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Vicalloyd(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
ishiamu:
He has been appointed by gmb to cover his activities,since
the ban on ait!...

Lmao

Front page things...meanwhile just got a record deal from AR Records
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by wachakuta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Incase...
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by wachakuta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Incase...
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by temitemi1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by jideflash(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by GJames(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op is that you?
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by onyi4edu(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Op u made me laugh real hard
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
You are a clown. That must be you.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Young03(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
hahhHHHHH, huhuhuhihi, heehehehebe
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by ishiamu(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cc : lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Mcowubaba: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
ishiamu:
Cc : lalasticlala
if I be dis mod wey u Cc on top dis ur mumu thread..
I go ban u till 2018 World cup..cheesy...

In fact if this mak front page...I go trek 4rm Surulere to Anthony bus stop (eh no too farsad, I go do am)...
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by NCOIM(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2015
This man thinks that we are Stupid undecided undecided

Well,,,he must be sitting on a long thing because if he mess up,,,his comfort zone will be at daura undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Motolank: 3:07am On May 01, 2015
Ooooh yeeeeeee grin
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by msmon(m): 3:13am On May 01, 2015
I'll be very STUPID to believe this....Lolz. It's suppose to be on joke section.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by san316(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2015
Looool. Super duppah cameraman.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by BabaEleko(m): 7:23am On May 01, 2015
znsn
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by efilefun(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by ishiamu(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:
if I be dis mod wey u Cc on top dis ur mumu thread..
I go ban u till 2018 World cup..cheesy...

In fact if this mak front page...I go trek 4rm Surulere to Anthony bus stop (eh no too farsad, I go do am)...

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Nobody: 8:17am On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Firefire(m): 8:21am On May 01, 2015
BOOHARY Govt. will be interesting... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
continuity=southsouth and southeast failed conspiracy.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by Nairapeople(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by oshe11: 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
Madness is wen u trekk from Lagos to Abuja just to celebrate buhari Illiteracy is wen u tinks change is all about winning election, without knowing the realities on ground Stupidity is wen u don't know the difference between Transformation and change Confusion is wen u promise that u will change Nigeria in two weeks, and after winning d election u say, u are not a miracle worker...
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by oshe11: 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
Madness is wen u trekk from Lagos to Abuja just to celebrate buhari Illiteracy is wen u tinks change is all about winning election, without knowing the realities on ground Stupidity is wen u don't know the difference between Transformation and change Confusion is wen u promise that u will change Nigeria in two weeks, and after winning d election u say, u are not a miracle worker...
Re: Buhari Appoints New Man To Cover His Events After The AIT Ban by iPopAlomo(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin

barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Omenka egift Berem Obiagelli ibnsultan arewafederation

(1) (Reply)

Abdusalami Panel Rejects Saraki As Senate President / Less Than 100 Days Under PMG Government....... / One Of The Reasons Biafra Will Not Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.