Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) (4200 Views)

Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics / Graphic Photo: Police Man Gruesomely Murdered By Robbers In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
A police man with Karu division has killed him self and his long term colleague for cheating on him with a fair tall cute girl that sales recharge card.

After much argument on duty the un identified cop brought out his pistle and shot the damsel, his colleague then himself... (NB: Both cops are MARRIED) Blood still stain the ever busy junction.

The incident occured at about 5:30pm today. The three of them were confirmed dead as at the time of writing this report.

The incident happened in a satellite town of jikwoyi popularly known as CBN junction around karu-jikwoyi road within the Abuja metropolis.

cc: Lalasticlala, my hero!
Bcc: Rokiatu, My crush *winks*

Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by ozoigbondu: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Foolishness
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
embarassed undecided
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
i think Nigerians watch too much movies
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by fitzk: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
what is it with married and cheating on their spouses...
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
taking lives he cannot create
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Gboliwe: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
vimi:
A police man with Karu division has killed him self and his long term colleague for cheating on him with a fair tall cute girl that sales recharge card.

After much argument on duty the un identified cop brought out his pistle and shot the damsel, his colleague then himself... (NB: Both cops are MARRIED) Blood still stain the ever busy junction.

The incident occured at about 5:30pm today. The three of them were confirmed dead as at the time of writing this report.

The incident happened in a satellite town of jikwoyi popularly known as CBN junction around karu-jikwoyi road within the Abuja metropolis.

cc: Lalasticlala, my hero!
Bcc: Rokiatu, My crush *winks*

What is wrong with your head? You know this cop has a "tall yellow/fair girlfriend", you know he is married, you know he has been colleagues with one of the victims and many other things you know about him, yet you say he is "unidentified". Why are you so excited you can't even tell your story properly undecided
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Doluvincent1:
taking a life he cannot create

Did u say taking a life, tot its lives embarassed embarassed that scumbag shud have a diff hell fire for himself alone *stammering* cry cry
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Gboliwe:

What is wrong with your head? You know this cop has a "tall yellow/fair girlfriend", you know he is married, you know he has been colleagues with one of the victims and many other things you know about him, yet you say he is "unidentified". Why are you so excited you can't even tell your story properly undecided

Lol

Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by imbless: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
this is bad
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
vimi:

Did u say taking a life, tot its lives embarassed embarassed that scumbag shud have a diff hell fire for himself alone *stammering* cry cry

*open mouth*
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
иιgнт тнιиgѕ

∂ι∂ уσυ киσω тнαт ...

• Emergency Aid; If someone's having a heart attack, they have to CHEW the aspirin and not just swallow it. It gets the aspirin into your bloodstream faster. #HealthTip

• If you trust people more than calculators, you're wrong. A calculator never lies. #wiseUp

• It's better to be slapped by the truth than kissed with a lie. #True-fact.

• Sometimes the thing we can't change end up changing us. #Absolutely

• Gay men and women identify themselves with Beyoncé because she frequently adopts a masculine swagger and men's clothing.

• Nigeria's president’s annual basic salary is put at N3, 514,705.

And lastly

• Things happening behind closed door.

She said: "He sleeps with my best friend:
I have been dating my boyfriend for six years only to discover that he is also having an affair with my best friend. I confronted him on this and he promised not doing it again. I don’t know if I should quit or not because I still love him.
F.I,
Lagos

You introduce your friend to your wife/husband even sending him/her to his/her house to deliver your message and now you dey cry ? Hahaha probably even satan will be amazed by your Charisma =))

Gud-иιgнт
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by chymystique(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dying cause of a pusssy?¿.... Rest in PieCes to them. undecided

Vimi, where is the photo? Am seeing just a blood stained groundd.
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
chymystique:

i'v noticed u like reading between lines undecided undecided *observing ur moves in 7D*
Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by peterbello(m): 6:41pm On May 07, 2015
chymystique:

This is the photo.
Cc: @vimi

Re: Abuja Boils As Police Man Kills Colleague, Girl Friend And Self(see Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
peterbello:

This is the photo.
Cc: @vimi

tnx bruv!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Cleared Of Rape Charge After 47 Years In Jail As Victim Admits Mistake(Pics) / Woman Suffers Injuries While Trying To Escape From Two Rapists (graphic Photo) / (photo)ghost Captured On Camera inside the hospital: By Reporter Kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.