Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics (6911 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) / Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by nairawallcom: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
HIS NAME IS OSCAR CHUKS.. A FINE ARTIST .. SEE HIS WORKS BELOW

Names of People in the Images

GOODLUCK JONATHAN - President Of Nigeria

Morgan Freeman - Hollywood Actor

Monalisa Chinda - Nollywood Actor

Banky W - Nigerian Artist

THIS GUY IS GOOD

original photo he drew

[img]http://1.bp..com/-spgY9wvRJO0/VUKDFOfeRFI/AAAAAAAFGAM/ChLNCHXhZHM/s1600/GoodLuck-Jonathan2.jpg[/img]

DRAWN PHOTO

[size=15pt]Click photo of Jonathan below to see more portraits of banky , monalisa , morgan and more[/size]

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wad a great president Nigerians will one day curse d day dey voted him out of power.... I see a fake change

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by socialmediaman: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wad a great president
Nigerians will one day curse d day dey voted him out of power....
I see a fake change

For your mind. If only you knew that a failed Buhari presidency will never wish a Jonathan presidency back for any reason

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Ruffychuks: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by OoduaVanguard: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wad a great president
I see a fake change

E still dey pain you abi? No worry, was wa alright. Give it another..3-months and you go don get over am. grin

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Ruffychuks: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op don't ever lie to us in such a stupid manner again. warning!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by zigger(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
I love artists and I can draw, its just dat I didn't develop my skillz

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by cjrane: 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Me i can draw with charcoal on white wall.
Make i look for my own drawing post am

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by takleboy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
nairawallcom:

THIS GUY IS GOOD

original photo he drew

[img]http://1.bp..com/-spgY9wvRJO0/VUKDFOfeRFI/AAAAAAAFGAM/ChLNCHXhZHM/s1600/GoodLuck-Jonathan2.jpg[/img]

DRAWN PHOTO

[size=15pt]Click photo of Jonathan below to see more portraits of banky , monalisa , morgan and more[/size]

You are a BonfoolLllllll

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
nairawallcom:

THIS GUY IS GOOD

original photo he drew

DRAWN PHOTO

bro na biro produce all this hues en shades of blue? chia op this ur lie d transparent.
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by laurel03(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Even steven wonder will know u are lying
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by nairawallcom: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=18pt]click the jonathan photo to see more photos[/size]
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
can a bic biro produce different shades of blue?

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by NCOIM(m): 12:37am On May 01, 2015
Its Quite cool tho undecided

But my younger Sis is a wonderful artist grin grin

GEJ MY HERO,,,JEGA MY DRIVER grin grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by ki02020(m): 1:14am On May 01, 2015
Op ur life need to be photo shop
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by ibisko04: 1:24am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wad a great president
I see a fake change
Clean your eyes glass very well. You will see the real thing. CHANGE IS HERE. REAL GOVERNANCE IS ABOUT TO START.
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Motolank: 1:48am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wad a great president
I see a fake change
People's who sees no good...ll receive non
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Motolank: 1:50am On May 01, 2015
nairawallcom:
[size=18pt]click the jonathan photo to see more photos[/size]
For what?
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Nobody: 2:09am On May 01, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Nobody: 2:34am On May 01, 2015
well in case it made the FP..let it be known that this guy try sha oo
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by chamboy(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wad a great president
I see a fake change
Gerrout mumu
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Akosbaba(m): 4:43am On May 01, 2015
Looks hard to believe
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by emmykk(m): 5:51am On May 01, 2015
teeowl:
can a bic biro produce different shades of blue?
yes but he is lying

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by emmykk(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2015
ibisko04:

Clean your eyes glass very well. You will see the real thing. CHANGE IS HERE. REAL GOVERNANCE IS ABOUT TO START.
yes by telling AIT not to cover him we know the change is here.#theDictatorIsHere
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Blazinraj01(f): 6:37am On May 01, 2015
I don't believe this. The teeth are still white.
As an artist, we draw with a pencil first and trace it out with a pen.
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by biafransoul: 6:43am On May 01, 2015
Op, it seems the spirit of Lie Mohammed has caught up with you. I fear for Nigeria for the next 4 years as the rate of lies and propaganda will become unprecedented. Gem never even go una don dey bamboozle us with lies like this, God pass una.
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by bettercreature(m): 6:45am On May 01, 2015
The OP is a fraud!
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by rabbuy(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2015
Wetin you wan make I do na undecided Owk na kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa milo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Sanchez01: 7:01am On May 01, 2015
To those doubting the OP, it's true. Fortunately, the artist himself is on the forum and he goes by the name "Oscarrazzi". The GEJ picture made FP yesterday; www.nairaland.com/2249963/amazing-hyper-realistic-biro-drawing-president.

BTW, OP, I think it's unfair opening a thread and posting the person's works when he probably didn't ask you to. You couldn't even mention his moniker even.

Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by truthsBarbie(f): 7:52am On May 01, 2015
That shii looks like an edited pic
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by zendy: 8:14am On May 01, 2015
All I can say is that the artist who produced this work is either one of the most talented people I have ever seen in my life or he owns a good printer. The picture is so detailed down to the wrinkle GEJ's face. I suggest that he uploads a video him of him working (you don't have to show your self,just your hand) on a project then give us the link. This is unbelievable
Re: Nigerian Boy Draws Goodluck Jonathan With Just A Biro-- See Wonderful Pics by Sanchez01: 8:37am On May 01, 2015

Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery? / EFCC Docks Usman Jibrin, Mshelia, And Ahmadu Over N600mĀ fraud / Ex Governor Bola Tinubu Was A Drug Baron