Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Sympathy For APC Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (5372 Views)

The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / What Happened To Apc's Nairaland Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b]Firstly, Let me use this opportunity to plead passionately with the Igbo nation. I have directly and indirectly offended the Igbo race especially when I was blinded by FALSE and WARPED opinion about the tribe/ethnic group that was passed to me by my elders only to discover that the whole thing was fable and they (elders) themselves were sold tales. Just like Ijaw Youth Council Pleaded, I humbly plead for forgiveness. Please, for the sake of love and brotherhood forgive my past and do not use it against me. I may not deserve your pardon but have mercy... Throughout my trial period majority of the people that stood by me were all Igbos, they showed me real brotherhood and friendship (This was really touching). The same people that I have been abusing in the past. Folly was on my part, brotherhood has now taken over. I am committed to the unity of the "Lower Niger" and strengthening of our brotherhood. I beg for your mercy. I have made a passionate plea on a certain thread but I believe it is wise to do this. Thank You.[/b]

Secondly, it is an open secret that the APC folks on Nairaland have been trying all they could to get this "barcanista" moniker out of the way. From campaign of calumny to insults. From labelling me a bigot (if only they know the meaning) to calling me a "loser". The latest now is that they spend more time looking and admiring my pre-February 16, 2015 posts to get at me.

The irony of this is that I was originally with the People's Democratic Party. The PDP acted with maturity, civility and brotherly even when I defected to the APC. Though in opposing sides, it never prevented us from strengthening our friendship. From Tomakint to Mogidi, even to firefire. In fact, the first time I met with Firefire was when I was in APC. It was so mutual that we never allowed our political differences to influence personal relationship. Dein77, Scantee, Truckpusher, Biafranqueen and so many were acquaintances even before moving to PDP. In fact, they were more than friends. Descartes though on different political divide never took it personal, not forgetting Bloodyassassin. It was fun and healthy. The support they all showed me up till my defection was awesome.

On the other hand, the APC crybabies have been moving from one thread to another spamming and "digging" up posts. The funny thing is that I deliberately left them (just like I did my pro-PDP threads). I understand that the BARCANISTA moniker rather than getting deactivated has been fully active in playing its patriotic role in playing opposition, which in-turn give them so much pains. The good news is that the barcanista moniker will not go nowhere. I sympathise with the APC guys and I wish them well in their "digging".

However, the assurance is that my commitment to the PDP is unfettered. Having tasted both parties, I will rightly beat my chest that APC is everything undemocratic. It is vindictive and a conspiracy. I know some of you think I was a loser because APC won, but the truth is the electoral triumph of APC does not in anyway define failure or success of my political choice. I have all to glory of for returning to the Umbrella.

May we enjoy a fruitful four years ahead...

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Guess dis barcanista of a guy is more popular dan all d apc thugs on nairaland put together and Buhari himself

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by ki02020(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op even in my dozing mood it still APC!...........CHANGE......BUHARI till 2019

7 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Guess dis barcanista of a guy is more popular dan all d apc thugs on nairaland put together and Buhari himself
Those guys instead of to concentrate on politics they are going the insult route

9 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista carry go, our [size=15pt]No Surrender doctrine[/size] should be your watch word. It is the intention of APC nairaland that you quit, but quitting is for sissies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by wachakuta(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Effects of goin to night school

APC undemocratic?? Toh is it PDP dat is democratic?? When ngilari my uncle buys 2 cars for close to 200million and one naira I no Cee from d mehor..even to sponsor my skol hm no gree that's family oo... not to tlk of common folks on d street.. BROS go n sleep

6 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista is here to stay y'all, deal with it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Inkman(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
uh hmm
lemme read another epistle

modified*
another bla bla blab
i thought you would make sense
#meatchew

so you support the cause of the *lower* biafra?
That means you agree your pdp is now an opposition and regional party that can never rule
Nigeria?

I wish you goodluck

oh! goodluck is synonymous with cluelessness grin

no wonder
Ps
you are doing a good job of weeping
nl is awashed with your crimson tears
keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by socialmediaman: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
You have every right to join a political party of your choosing. However, I think the PDP is on a sinking ship, if PDP ever survives this crash anytime soon, it won't be like the old money mongers you used to know. And please, don't see PDP as an IGBO or south-south/south east collaboration, and don't even feel it will survive without a northern collaboration, so I sugest you shift from a tribal to a nationistic opinion because there are still other tribes who might want to re-align with the PDP in the near future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
barcanista carry go, our [size=15pt]No Surrender doctrine[/size] should be your watch word. It is the intention of APC nairaland that you quit, but quitting is for sissies.
Just like you always say, NO SURRENDER

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Al i expect frm u is fair analysis nt tribal analysis,u shud b comited 2 1 nigeria nd nt 2 d lower nija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good one here. Let LOVE Leads. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Al i expect frm u is fair analysis nt tribal analysis,u shud b comited 2 1 nigeria nd nt 2 d lower nija.

Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
smiley
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
I tilt to the PDP but permit me to ask, do you have a job? nairaland seems to be your own full time job. Bro, go get a life!

20 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by spongeisback: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
You really love the sound of your voice man. Today this tomorrow that. Don't you've a wife and kids to take care of

14 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Plus10(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barca carry go...ur sins have been forgiven.We play mature politics unlike those broom weavers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
gbl01:
I tilt to the PDP but permit me to ask, do you have a job? nairaland seems to be your own full time job. Bro, go get a life!
No, do you have job for me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
The right of every Nigerian to freedom of association is guaranteed in the constitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Plus10:
Barca carry go...ur sins have been forgiven.We play mature politics unlike those broom weavers.
Thank you very much...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[b]Firstly, Let me use this opportunity to plead passionately with the Igbo nation. I have directly and indirectly offended the Igbo race especially when I was blinded by FALSE and WARPED opinion about the tribe that was passed to me by my elders only to discover that the whole thing was fable and they (elders) themselves were sold tales. Just like Ijaw Youth Council Pleaded, I humbly plead. Please, for the sake of love and brotherhood forgive my past and do not use it against me. I may not deserve your pardon but have mercy... Throughout my trial period majority of the people that stood by me were all Igbos, they showed me real brotherhood and friendship (This was really touching). The same people that I have been abusing in the past. Folly was on my part, brotherhood has now taken over. I am committed to the unity of the "Lower Niger" and strengthening of our brotherhood. I beg for your mercy. I have made a passionate plea on a certain thread but I believe it is wise to do this. Thank You.[/b]

Secondly, it is an open secret that the APC folks on Nairaland have been trying all they could to get this "barcanista" moniker out of the way. From campaign of calumny to insults. From labelling me a bigot (if only they know the reason) to calling me a "loser". The latest now is that they spend more time looking and admiring my pre-February 16, 2015 posts to get at me.

The irony of this is that I was originally with the People's Democratic Party. The PDP acted with maturity, civility and brotherly even when I defected to the APC. Though in opposing sides, it never prevented us from strengthening our friendship. From Tomakint to Mogidi, even to firefire. In fact, the first time I met with Firefire was when I was in APC. It was so mutual that we never allowed our political differences to influence personal relationship. Dein77, Scantee, Truckpusher, Biafranqueen and so many were acquaintances even before moving to PDP. In fact, they were more than friends. Descartes though on different political divide never took it personal, not forgetting Bloodyassassin. It was fun and healthy. The support they all showed me up till my defection was awesome.

On the other hand, the APC crybabies have been moving from one thread to another spamming and "digging" up posts. The funny thing is that I deliberately left them (just like I did my pro-PDP threads). I understand that the BARCANISTA moniker rather than getting deactivated has been fully active in playing its patriotic role in playing opposition, which in-turn give them so much pains. The good news is that the barcanista moniker will not go nowhere. I sympathise with the APC guys and I wish them well in their "digging".

However, the assurance is that my commitment to the PDP is unfettered. Having tasted both parties, I will rightly beat my chest that APC is everything undemocratic. It is vindictive and a conspiracy. I know some of you think I was a loser because APC won, but the truth is the electoral triumph of APC does not in anyway define failure or success of my political choice. I have all to glory of for returning to the Umbrella.

May we enjoy a fruitful four years ahead...
gringringrin You are a bigot

21 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by atlwireles: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
The right of every Nigerian to freedom of association is guaranteed in the constitution.

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
When barcanista was with APC we had many debates, we never became enemies.

Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by kelvincoll(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tribal divide and Party Affiliation aside, i must say i admire Barcanista's approach to topics, well eesearched post, outlined and indept critism, Kinda reminds me of Gbawe on the APC side.
Many other resort to insults and abuses making a thread less interesting angry

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ayomax:
don't let me start with you!!!! don't want to get ban, let me just report you to the mod. Oloshi
Worst tin dey can do is to ban me, will dat affect ma life?
Grow some wisdom bro.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=atlwireles post=33294030][/quote]

Bros I think APC nairaland branch wants to hound barcanista till he quits. We in the PDP camp must resist this, we didn't hound barcanista off Nairaland when he was of opposing views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by atlwireles: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
First lesson on NL never take any APC cry baby serious. I pray daily never to meet any of them in real life. Based on their online antics, they are some of the most miserable and dishonest humans, on this planet.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari / Breaking: PDP , Tambuwal Wins Sokoto State / Asari Dokubo Respond To Ahmed Gume - Complaint Against Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.