Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari (5361 Views)

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Air Force Recovers 665 Cows & 141 Rams While On Official Duty In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy Sunday to u all, as I keep reading the news about Buhari's Visit to USA, and his entourage(don't care to know how many they are),one name stands out and it is YUSUF BUHARI, then I ask myself what is his official duty, why is my tax being used to foot his bill to America, does he have any role to play in US, do we now have the Office of the First Son, which Position is he occupying in Nigeria, does he have more right to go to US with the tax payers money that an average man on the street.....All these kept going through my mind...anyway anything goes in Nigeria.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
He is first son of Nigeria by virtue of being the dullard's son. Imagine GEJ taking one of his children on official trips, boko haram woulda invaded Bayelsa.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by agabaI23(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
Happy Sunday to u all, as I keep reading the news about Buhari's Visit to USA, and his entourage(don't care to know how many they are),one name stands out and it is YUSUF BUHARI, then I ask myself what is his official duty, why is my tax being used to foot his bill to America, does he have any role to play in US, do we now have the Office of the First Son, which Position is he occupying in Nigeria, does he have more right to go to US with the tax payers money that an average man on the street.....All these kept going through my mind...anyway anything goes in Nigeria.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria.
Office of the first Son. To coordinate all the first sons in Nigeria
Also to match First sons with first daughters wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Brightology2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Maybe 2 snap pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by kamair237(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
If you are not important to ur father....Yussuf is important to his his....

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
agabaI23:

Lmao
*Falls From Couch*

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Gogetta(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
He is first son of Nigeria by virtue of being the dullard's son. Imagine GEJ taking one of his children on official trips, boko haram woulda invaded Bayelsa.
Do you not see world leaders travel on state visits with their kids? e.g Obama, Cliton..etc. Is it Yusuf's fault your father is wretched? Don't hate!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Kayswat(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
There to caution his too old Pa But seriously I don't see any sense in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
kamair237:

my dear, reason for once.
As Op ask what is his official duty in PMB's visit to USA.
Before you know it we will have office of the first son as he (OP) rightly points out.
Lets call a spade a spade, conderm evil when you see one.

God bless Nigeria
God bless ala-Igbo

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
kamair237:
am not going to dignify you with an insult, let me make this clear to u, am not talking about how important or unimportant he is to his father, wat am asking is what is his official duty, why are we paying for his trip to US...God bless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gogetta:
Do you not see world leaders travel on state visits with their kids? e.g Obama, Cliton..etc. Is it Yusuf's fault your father is wretched? Don't hate!
Don't be an ediot, presidents don't travel with their children on state visits, he's not on holiday, he's on a state visit for crying out loud.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by dulaman: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
wailing wailers. bad belle
why is patience following GEJ everywhere.
is an office for first lady?

moreover the guy is learning the tenet of good leadership
the guture governor of katsina state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is the tradition with some head of states.

Clinton came here with Chelsea.
Bush travelled international with his daughters.
Obama does the same.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gogetta:

Obama, Cliton etc., can never use USA tax payers' money to sponsor their wards to state visit.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by 7footre(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
God bless you ma brother. I asked this same question among friends, I hope the answer comes on this forum

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Don't be an ediot, presidents don't travel with their children on state visits, he's not on holiday, he's on a state visit for crying out loud.

Aren't you the idiot here.

Do you need pictures or web links so you can outgrow your ignorance?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by luvmijeje(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tanist can never have sense.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by lordrayne(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
agabaI23:

LMAO....really got me cracking

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

Aren't you the idiot here.

Do you need pictures or web links so you can outgrow your ignorance?

Stick your links up ya a.z.z

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
luvmijeje:
Tanist can never have sense.
my dear not everything is about Politics, sometimes is good to use our God's given common sense...am so sure u need it in ur life...happy sunday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by samento: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Senseless talk.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Stick your links up ya a.z.z

I won't shame you here so I'll keep my pictures and web links to myself. Besides, everyone deserves a second chance.

Next time, don't let your guile and emotions force you to state your suppositions as facts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Chubhie: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
You wouldn't understand what good PMB has done the Yusuf brand until when he contests election in few years from now and wins flawless.

Have you noticed the alarming rate politicians kids are graduating from foreign schools? The era of packaging a godson is fast coming to an end. Blood is thicker than water. The question is what are you doing let's say in twenty years time from now to be a worthy opponent to these kids? What legacies and structures are you laying down for your kids to contend with the El Rufies and Fayoses kids?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Mogidi: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

I won't shame you here so I'll keep my pictures and web links to myself. Besides, everyone deserves a second chance.

Next time, don't let your guile and emotions force you to state your suppositions as facts

World leaders (except nepotist) don't travel with their twenty something year old sons, if you really want to look stupid, post them. And don't go posting pictures of Obama's teenage children, that would be more idiotic.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chubhie:
You wouldn't understand what good PMB has done the Yusuf brand until when he contests election in few years from now and wins flawless.

Have you noticed the alarming rate politicians kids are graduating from foreign schools? The era of packaging a godson is fast coming to an end. Blood is thicker than water. The question is what are you doing let's say in twenty years time from now to be a worthy opponent to these kids? What legacies and structures are you laying down for your kids to contend with the El Rufies and Fayoses kids?
nice point, now let me ask u should it be at our own expense,is high time we start holding politicians countable, their sons graduating in Havard, Nigeria universities nothing but a glorified primary school, we come out here to support them and always ready to kill for them. now ask urself do these politicians have our best interest at heart

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Office of the First Son [/size] ?

On tax payers money ?

Honestly, the CHANGE is a fraud! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

World leaders (except nepotist) don't travel with their twenty something year old sons, if you really want to look stupid, post them. And don't go posting pictures of Obama's teenage children, that would be more idiotic.

Hahaha!

Bros don change tone ooo. Now it's about adult versus teenage first kids.

When Chelsea Clinton came here in year 2000, I'm sure she wasn't a teenager.

Rest your liver. Me sef no get any picture or links.
However, I've seen pictures and videos of such presidential visits online.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

Hahaha!

Bros don change tone ooo. Now it's about adult versus teenage first kids.

When Chelsea Clinton came here in year 2000, I'm sure she wasn't a teenager.

Rest your liver. Me sef no get any picture or links.
However, I've seen pictures and videos of such presidential visits online.
so u are now telling me is the right thing to do cos like u said other world leaders are doing it, now lets compare our economy with that of US since we are now equal to them, hypocrisy at its best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by fulanimafia: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some people obviously must have missed out on a loving father-son relationship.

In other news, Yusuf should keep away from Malia and Sasha otherwise he will know the difference between the US Secret Service and Road Safety.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by StOla: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tochiokoye:
so u are now telling me is the right thing to do cos like u said other world leaders are doing it, now lets compare our economy with that of US since we are now equal to them, hypocrisy at its best

Really, I wouldn't know Buhari's reasons.

But it feels good that our president feels welcomed enough by the US to do so.

Besides, he might have big plans for his son in his presidency. Or are you going to fault him on who he employs as presidential staff?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Official Duty Of Yusuf Buhari by Tochiokoye(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:

Really, I wouldn't know Buhari's reasons.

But it feels good that our president feels welcomed enough by the US to do so.

Besides, he might have big plans for his son in his presidency. Or are you going to fault him on who he employs as presidential staff?
employed as a presidential staff, that I can understand, but in his capacity as a fellow citizen like me with no official office, that is really something that doesn't go down well with me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook User Calls Out Afikpo Chick 'maria Ude Nwachi',terms Her Pro Prostitute / Just In: Senate Adjourns Plenary To Jan 16, 2019 / Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.