Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? (846 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by abdulkayus(m): 6:28am On May 01, 2015
1. Virgin but has bad characters
2. She has good characters, she is not a
virgin but she is very dirty.
3. She is a single mother, educated, rude,
disrespectful but very neat.
4. She is a virgin with good characters but
she is an illiterate with body odour.
5. She is not a virgin, she has good
characters but she has committed abortion
five times for five different men.
6. She is educated, very neat, she is not a
virgin but she has hot temper and gets angry
easily.
7. She is a mother of two children, she is a
divorcee but she is educated with good
characters and she is very neat.

CHOOSE ONLY ONE!.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by acenazt: 6:33am On May 01, 2015
Lmao I go become Priest.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Cherlene(f): 6:35am On May 01, 2015
Goodmorning

Interesting, here to view!!

Cherlene
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by McEwen(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2015
abdulkayus:

[s]1. Virgin but has bad characters
2. She has good characters, she is not a
virgin but she is very dirty.
3. She is a single mother, educated, rude,
disrespectful but very neat.
4. She is a virgin with good characters but
she is an illiterate with body odour.
5. She is not a virgin, she has good
characters but she has committed abortion
five times for five different men.
6. She is educated, very neat, she is not a
virgin but she has hot temper and gets angry
easily.
7. She is a mother of two children, she is a
divorcee but she is educated with good
characters and she is very neat.

CHOOSE ONLY ONE![/s].

* Morals

* Intelligence

* Fidelity

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 01, 2015
grin grin I go turn gay
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by olaideeeedris(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2015
Na wah o... This early momo of early may? Hell no! I don't ve any choice to make here pls. Thank God I'm married
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by coolzeal(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2015
How the hell am I suppose to marry someone I don't wanna be with? There's nothing like perfect human.
6: I can cope with her temper.
7: I don't think my family will be supportive if I chose her.
I've huge disdain for skanks and dirty girls.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 01, 2015
I think. I can still Copé with númber 6 well,but thé person wey arrange this thing dey craze oooo cheesy
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by 7footre(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2015
Seems i'll keep searching
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Jackeeh(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2015
Her illiteracy can be fixed since I'll send her to school. Same with her body odour. That can be fixed too. Thank God she came naturally endowed with good character. The rest are non issues.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by chibwike(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2015
None
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by abdulkayus(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2015
chibwike:
None
U must choose one. LOL
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by pweshboi(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2015
None... Ask wat ladies want in there future husband and you go fear list....
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 01, 2015
I choose the empty set.
It's part of the list.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by godoluwa(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2015
Jackeeh:
Her illiteracy can be fixed since I'll send her to school. Same with her body odour. That can be fixed too. Thank God she came naturally endowed with good character. The rest are non issues.
wa gbayi!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! How Can I Date Only One Girl Without Cheating / This Could Be You! / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.