Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

This Is The Month Of The Dawn Of A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Month Of The Dawn Of A New Nigeria (378 Views)

Nigeria's Challenges "Dawn Of A New Beginning" - Osinbajo / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Month Of The Dawn Of A New Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2015
Happy new month of new beginnings of the awesome manifestations of Almighty God in Nigeria, the dawn of a New Ngeria; a better, richer and safer Nigeria for all nation builders and peacemakers who are the children of God. For God will remove all the enemies of our progress to clear the way for our success and victory in the land of the living; for the earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof. - Psalm 24.
Re: This Is The Month Of The Dawn Of A New Nigeria by efilefun(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2015
By the grace of God Nigeria will be a home we could all return to and be proud of. I pray this incoming administration put the people first and serve with honesty.

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Man Blames Jonathan For Pregnant Daughter’s Murder / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Nigerians Need To Be Patient, CHANGE Cannot Happen Overnight - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.