Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] (4913 Views)

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / Let's Be Realistic: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage A Smart Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by olexjay(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2015
I hope you still remember one of Wizkid track "Show me the Money"

Now the question is that ladies would you dance when you see your guy wallet like this?

And guys do you think she will dance after seeing your wallet so dry as dis lol?

#HappyNewMonth 2 y'allz n #TGIF

Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by immortalvoices(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2015
cool
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Ezedon(m): 7:34am On May 01, 2015
The question is for ladies, thats y i dont want to comment, just here to read their comment
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:34am On May 01, 2015
Dance oshi wo?
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Sommyangel(f): 7:35am On May 01, 2015
Lol.. I'll stuff it up for u

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:35am On May 01, 2015
All I see in that pics is a gentleman that believes so much in CBN cashless policy...

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2015
Sommyangel:
interesting...
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:37am On May 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by yhusiee(f): 7:37am On May 01, 2015
The guy might be the "travel cashlight" kind of person. All of his money transactions are done electronically. To ans you question, I've got my own cheddah, and I love dancing. I dance for fun/passion not money...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by olexjay(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2015
yhusiee:
The guy might be the "travel cashlight" kind of person. All of his money transactions are done electronically. To ans you question, I've got my own cheddah, and I love dancing. I dance for fun/passion not money...
lol nice one....... And if its a show whereby its must dat ur guy should spray u money??
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:41am On May 01, 2015
na wa o people the fine
Sommyangel:
for this world o
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Pheals(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2015
The girls out there will tell me that ain't money
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Pheals(f): 7:43am On May 01, 2015
yhusiee:
tell us u will dance because of dah #60
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Pheals(f): 7:44am On May 01, 2015
yhusiee:
tell us u will dance because of dah #60
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by cyprus000: 7:44am On May 01, 2015
[size=15pt]
if naija gal dance for you with that kind of wallet.

I go trekk untop water lyk jesus from libya coast to italy coast.

Na joke oogrin
[/size]
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by chimerase2: 7:44am On May 01, 2015
Der re some nairalanders here who don't hv upto dat grin
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:46am On May 01, 2015
But look at the wallet tho .. Man cant even feed himself .. Hard times shocked
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:48am On May 01, 2015
Hahan...........
C as wallet dry
Person wey getam na confirm hustler
Wallt jus fine na coins dey there
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Sommyangel(f): 7:49am On May 01, 2015
Justmeandu:
na wa o people the fine for this world o
lol
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by farano(f): 7:54am On May 01, 2015
Evidence of being broke grin
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2015
farano:
Evidence of being broke grin

Lovely dp.. U got such a warming smile wink
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by bewla(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2015
enjoying my time and space
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Slimzjoe(m): 7:57am On May 01, 2015
That Dude Brokeness Na Die!!! He no fit enter bus sef
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by olexjay(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=15pt] if naija gal dance for you with that kind of wallet.

I go trekk untop water lyk jesus from libya coast to italy coast.
Na joke oogrin
[/size]
lolz
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by jamex93(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2015
gals and money 5/6
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by MayflowerB(f): 8:05am On May 01, 2015
Hell yes......
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 8:08am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:
But look at the wallet tho .. Man cant even feed himself .. Hard times shocked
you and this your pride talk of money.
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by farano(f): 8:13am On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lovely dp.. U got such a warming smile wink
Thank you so much smiley .Your back side is beautiful cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by olexjay(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
MayflowerB:
Hell yes......
hmmmmm thumbs up #GoodLady
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 8:41am On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

you and this your pride talk of money.

undecided
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 8:42am On May 01, 2015
farano:
Thank you so much smiley .Your back side is beautiful cool.

Chai farano made me blush smiley thanks
Re: Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] by Nobody: 8:46am On May 01, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / See What Happened To Me Last Night(graphic Photo) / This Guy Is Not A Musician He Is A Fitness Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.