Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Dating A Separated Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Separated Person (512 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Dating A Nigerian Female Soldier/officer (pics) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Separated Person by Nobody: 7:55am On May 01, 2015
I have a friend that his girlfriend broke up with him and he is feeling distraught about it and he later found out that the girl was previously married before and to add to it he found out that the girl has been talking intimately with a yoruba guy that they are on the phone almost everyday including late night calls. my guy asked her if she was dating the yoruba guy(since she is igbo) she refused to answer. please house I want to know what advice I can give him considering her relationship status
Re: Dating A Separated Person by Nobody: 7:57am On May 01, 2015
The poster below me might have something to say
Re: Dating A Separated Person by buygala(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2015
Will comment when I have eaten embarassed

Right now, hunger has taken my brain on Sabbatical cry
Re: Dating A Separated Person by Nobody: 8:19am On May 01, 2015
guys me I was even thinking she broke off things because she knew the relationship would not lead anywhere considering her status and the what she needs is some one to help me forget about it. what do you guys think?
Re: Dating A Separated Person by Pheals(f): 8:34am On May 01, 2015
Will didn't understand wella [advice to him or her ? And how many guys is she dating
Re: Dating A Separated Person by Nobody: 8:48am On May 01, 2015
@pheals an advice to him based on what is probably going on in the babe 's mind
Re: Dating A Separated Person by McEwen(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2015
buygala:
Will comment when I have eaten embarassed

Right now, hunger has taken my brain on Sabbatical cry

pass me gala and lacasera abeg...
Re: Dating A Separated Person by Pheals(f): 8:54am On May 01, 2015
obynzo:
@pheals an advice to him based on what is probably going on in the babe 's mind
the gal no like him again joor

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Friendship - Relationship / 7 Ways You Can Ignite The S*xual Passion In Your Spouse / The Advantage Of Being Beautiful (in Nigeria) Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.