Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee (28391 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mmb(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
handsometokunbo:

If you are not happy in the marriage, just go for divorce and take your time to remarry again.

Pls, take your time cos women are completely different human beings when they are in your house compare to when they were courting.

Women are all the same everywhere but with little difference.

You need immeasurable wisdom and maturity to deal with them and that is what make you an husband
thanks
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by tellwisdom: 4:35pm On May 01, 2015
Na all these alfas wey dey wear jumper trouser like chaki chan grand papa own, with bears like ewure(GOAT) dey do this kain dirty things...and this Op is not FAR FETCHED..If he marry am finish now, na ewedu ewedu he go dey feed them; NO DIET. i know them very well... sad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ChynoBEATS: 4:36pm On May 01, 2015
Rajjah:
tnx but i tink dat guy, Thinkr wont just undstnd

Dont mind him jor .....as-far as i do, other's will
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by fynex(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife. One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.

You no dey shame you come post am here...you for tell your pastor make e do deliverance for your wife!!!
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by kento15: 6:01pm On May 01, 2015
There is an adage dt says ," the broom used in sweeping away d first wife is always behind d man's door, he uses it 2 sweep out d 2nd, 3rd and ............, Oga 2 before warned is 2 b4 harmed. jst an advice sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Jennifer89(f): 6:23pm On May 01, 2015
Rubbish! this guy's brain must be inside hot oil yeye
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by koyyess: 6:59pm On May 01, 2015
@ op, why exactly did you marry your wife? You see why most women these days don't even want to suffer with any broke a*ss negro? It's because of greedy, animalistic betrayers like you. If you like marry up to 1,000 women, that will not quench your bizarre hunger for sex. Dirty man wh*ore.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Meelaw(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

There is a girl whom I want to take as a second wife. One day my wife saw my conversation with the girl on whatsapp when I went out and left the phone in the living room unlocked.

Mehn! My wife just called the lady and blasted her even threatining her, with things like: she will realise her mistake, she will never see person who will marry her in life and lots more.

My fiancee called me and narrated it to me telling me that she can no longer tolerate this that it is better to call off the relationship. I calmed her that she shouldnt be bothered if she really loves me. she should stand by my side and realise our dream of getting married.

Please your matured candid advice is needed on how to handle this because two head is better than one.
you don:t have a wife neither do u have a fiancee..u a young boy that just finished is waec..hope u passed ya jamb?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
Guy, u no serious o, wats d prblm dat makes u want to get anoda wife, u beta change dat decision, if nt u wil regret ur actions, stories 4rm polygamous families ar nt palatable.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by unmask: 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

op talk to you wife and let her understand why you need a second wife..... If possible let both meet and learn to love themselves...... Just exercise patience with the wife..... It will blow over....... Similar to a wife and mother-in-law quarrel

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

You expect people to say what a terrible wife or what?
Sometimes I don't understand how people think. You call the mistress your fiancee and your wife knows nothing about her.

When were you going to tell her you are getting another wife on the wedding day?

Habaa for goodness sake treat you wife well. You sound like a man I would not want to spend a day with.
Your family will always have a problem and suffer because u are a terrible husband.

This is why I fear the idea of marriage. God knows if you have beaten the life out of your woman because of one gal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 01, 2015
MARKone:
The dude is a Muslim, and is entitled to more that one wife. Make una free him.

Even if he is a Muslim, is it the right way to marrying two wives. He is sup to have a mistress outside his home in the name of Islam? Taaaah.

All some Muslims know is that 4 wives is allowed.
They don't even know how to be a good husband to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by baye2023(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
Having babies wif different gfs without marrying[Baby mamas] is healthy ba..Quit the hypocrisy people

Basildvalour:
Oga, stop polygamy

Its unhealthy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by baye2023(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
Buh in xtianity its cool to Bleep different women have babies with them,dont marry them buh call them Babymamas??
baibijay:

Even if he is a Muslim, is it the right way to marrying two wives. He is sup to have a mistress outside his home in the name of Islam? Taaaah.

All some Muslims know is that 4 wives is allowed.
They don't even know how to be a good husband to them.

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2015
baye2023:
Buh in xtianity its cool to Bleep different women have babies with them,dont marry them buh call them Babymamas??

How does this relate?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by baye2023(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
How does it nt? Rather than Fornicate around why dont u wife her? ...nd wifing a scnd wife is fr d [SideChic] interest..you cnt love,Bleep,get pregnant fr a guy who will abandon u nd claim his child..

baibijay:

How does this relate?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Rajjah(f): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Dont mind him jor .....as-far as i do, other's will
Thanks
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by andyanders: 10:04pm On May 01, 2015
mmb:
Hello,

The best way to solve this problem is for you to kill yourself and allow 2 of them to be.

Why do you want to take two women as a wife? What is it that your first wife cannot do for you? In fact I see you as an irresponsible fellow. I know that you will further stand to add two or three more to a usele--ss man that you are.

I pity any woman that wants to be with a person like you.I know that your group of fool---ish men like you would want to counter this, but I do not give a fvck about you guys that cannot keep to a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by NaijaOptimist: 2:40pm On May 02, 2015
Truth.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ireneidiva(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
baye2023:
In Christianity, it is a sin to have different women.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2015
armadeo:

Interesting. My friend told me that when his dad wanted to marry a third wife the 2nd wife complained to his mum the first wife. His mum told her that she shifted for her to enter the house now they should both shift so the new wife too can sit down. That now she knows how it feels

Lol!
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by arootech: 10:03am On May 03, 2015
My advice for is to consider ur financial before marrying a second wife...this is becos if u allow ur insatiable libido control ur mental and cognitive state in a developing like nigeria....u're surely going blame urself in the near future......
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by arootech: 10:04am On May 03, 2015
My advice for you is to consider ur financial stability before marrying a second wife...this is becos if u allow ur insatiable libido to control ur mental and cognitive state in a developing country like nigeria....u're surely going to blame urself in the near future......
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by baye2023(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
ireneidiva:

In Christianity, it is a sin to have different women.

Quote your source, see polygamy in d bible: In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry... InDeuteronomy 21:15"If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."King david,solomon nd son had many wives...dats a sin too?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by ireneidiva(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
baye2023:

Quote your source, see polygamy in d bible: In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry... InDeuteronomy 21:15"If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."King david,solomon nd son had many wives...dats a sin too?
You are not a Christian. You clearly do not understand the Bible.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by baye2023(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
Lmaooo...i most b a xtian to understand? Such Shallow mentality..Open your eyes to reality ma'am..Polygamy is no Sin nd curbs Adultery nd Fornication

ireneidiva:

You are not a Christian. You clearly do not understand the Bible.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Jesss(f): 12:15am On May 05, 2015
@OP...first question: are u for real?? Then if u are, I smh for u. Am very sure u don't even take care of ur wife at home and u sit there asking people's opinion on taking a second wife? Pls, grow up and tackle ur problems at home like a man. Taking a second wife is not trending anymore. God didn't create Adam, Eve and Helen. He only made Adam for Eve. Pls take a clue from that.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by limamintruth: 7:54am On May 05, 2015
baye2023:
Lmaooo...i most b a xtian to understand? Such Shallow mentality..Open your eyes to reality ma'am..Polygamy is no Sin nd curbs Adultery nd Fornication

lol

Polygamy does not curb adultery. Rather, it is adultery in disguise. cool

Alot of polygamous men end up having a taste of several women in their lifetime by remarrying more women overtime & divorcing same women when they are done draining their pu..na...ni..es grin

I call that 'legalized adultery' cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by limamintruth: 9:00am On May 05, 2015
baye2023:

Mister Ibro, the Holy Bible never encouraged polygamy.
The simple reason is cos polygamy makes one who indulge in it highly prone to sin.

◄Deuteronomy 17:17 ►

(NIV)
He must not take many wives, or his heart will be led astray. He must not accumulate large amounts of silver and gold.

◄Malachi 2:14-15 ►

(NIV)
14. You ask, "Why?" It is because the LORD is the witness between you and the 'WIFE'[not wives] of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.
15. Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth."

Hence, just because many men of old indulged in polygamy doesnt make it right. These men erred as mortals and God envisaged that to happen.
Thus, God made provision for the necessary things to be done in the event one becomes polygamous (as can be seen in Deut. 21:15, amongst other related biblical verses).

As for the issue of King Solomon, critically study the verses below to perfectly grasp one major salient ill of polygamy:

◄1 Kings 11:1-6 ►
(NIV)

1. King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.

2. They were from nations about which the Lord had told the Israelites, “You must not intermarry with them, because they will surely turn your hearts after their gods.” Nevertheless, Solomon held fast to them in love.

3. He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray.

4. As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to theLordhis God, as the heart of David his father had been.

5. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites.

6. So Solomon did evil in the eyes of theLord; he did not follow theLordcompletely, as David his father had done.

Therefore, is that the kind of life you pray to emulate @baye2023? undecided

Furthermore, another ill of polygamy is that of causing strife among siblings & disunity in the family. King David suffered this ill, cos his children grew up to loathe each other (to the extent of committing incest & murder).

God never commanded or condoned polygamy but like divorce he allowed it to occur and did not bring an immediate punishment for this disobedience.
Scripture says He only permitted it because of the hardness of their hearts (Matt. 19:8-9).
God hates divorce as well as polygamy, since it destroys the family (Mal. 2:17) cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by adimloaded(f): 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
I dnt no why u ppl are wasting ur time advising dis old man,pls go ahead and marry the second wife but be ready for a second world war in ur house......not man enough
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by makzeze: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Meelaw:

you don:t have a wife neither do u have a fiancee..u a young boy that just finished is waec..hope u passed ya jamb?
the guy has finished his waec.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by jamesbridget13(f): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
#stoppolygamy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) / Man Sent To Prison For Failing To Marry A Lady He Got Pregnant In Lagos / Parents Gave Their Baby A Snake To Play With Since They Can't Afford Toys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.