Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,328 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee (29063 Views)

Military Officer Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancee At Shoprite (Video, Pics) / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Buharifan: 5:33am On Jun 08, 2016
ok
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Prettyenit18(f): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tell am
dulux07:
What were u expecting She should be happy her husband is gettin a 2nd wife, or is she not a human being. Mtcheeew, if u lookin for help abt dis small issue, i wonder how u intend to manage two wives undecided
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by smsdigito: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Op, e be like say you no know wetin country de talk o. One wife one man na em economy talk now o. Be warned!
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mmb(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
all settled.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Iffffffy(f): 12:53am On May 21, 2017
mmb:
all settled.
did u later marry her?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Sterope(f): 5:59am On May 21, 2017
If you could lie that divorce is the greatest sin, I doubt your so called facts about your wife. Pray tell, has she vecaien nice and respectful?

Mr man, check yaself

kambah:
Honestly a lots
of people might not understand the very reasons why u wantes to take second wife.

It happened to me nd I stand firm on my decision to take second wife.

My wife threatened too but when she realized am shielding any swords, she forget the lady nd accepted that, If I should take second wife be it.

I will advise you not to snub, maltreat, ur wife bcoz of your fiancee.

If your fiancee really loves you, let her understand that every woman are bound to jealous, so she shouldn't see ur wife as a threat because she might even do worse if it happened to her.

Most important thing, show love to your wife nd alwayz let love flow in your matrimonial.

Dont keep late nite nd let your wifw know that you are visiting your fiancee. dont hide.

If you are a muslim, I believe your wife will surely understand because her father has more wives.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mmb(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2017
Iffffffy:
did u later marry her?
yap, expecting a baby now.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Nobody: 7:20am On May 21, 2017
mmb:

Men...

So these stories on NL are true?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Mayflowa(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2017
freecocoa:
Mschew.

I can't believe I booked space for this nonsense thread.

The young man is likely a muslim and his religion permits. And he believes his first wife would behave according to type in Islam. But you never knows with women.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Iffffffy(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
mmb:
And your first wife, she's still with you?
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by mmb(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2017
Iffffffy:
And your first wife, she's still with you?
yap, can i marry join you too? number 3
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by SirVintageCock: 11:43am On May 22, 2017
mmb:
Just remember hot water and acid.
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Iffffffy(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
mmb:
God help you
Re: My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee by Foodqueen(f): 8:33am On Jul 11
mmb:

Old thread.

How far with your polygamy family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / My Mother Wants Us To Stop Bearing Our Father's Name / Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.