Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) (63312 Views)

Gregory University Massive Recruitment 2015 (over 100 Positions) / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Raxxye(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Charlesamino:

Any1 can send a msg claiming D Registrar

True, but that would normally be the starting point to verify its genuineness!
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mubarak001(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2015
Raxxye:
I'm a bit skeptical about this. Why is the email address dikebenji@YAHOO.COM?
An established federal institution would normally have an official email address or one whose domain has the school's name e.g. dikebenji@FEDPOLYBONNY.EDU.NG

Again, why account number first and not medicals, certificate verification and documentation,etc?

Furthermore, is Dike Benji(or Benjamin) the school's accountant, bursar or registrar?

But then, what do I know?

I wish you guys good luck, while advising you tread with caution!

You spoke very well my brother, my concern is if it was fake, how did they get the phone no of ppl who applied and went for interview?
Secondly, did the sender name read D-registrar as the usual pattern?
Moreso, does it mean that ppl who got the txt are the crown prince and princess, hence, the rest who didn't receive same should apply elsewhere?
Or maybe they want to do the usual tp fare companies pay to their applicants after interview? If this is true, then everybody should get the txt regardless whether you scale thru the interview or not.

Anyways, hoping and patiently waiting.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2015
boylova:

How did they get he number they sent to if anyone can send msg claiming Dregistrar?
Bros d list for interview is nt exclusive and no b evry1 b saint but don't wanna be pessimistic abt it anyway
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by silicon: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2015
Guys am at a loss. I scored 50 in the test and till now I have not been called for interview. I applied for assistant lecturer in the department of chemical engineering. kindly advise
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by jossy404: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
For those of us that are still skeptical, I just confirmed now that d message was real. They actually need those detail in ....... Well concerning the e-mail address that is yahoo, the e-mail belong to one of the director of ....... in the school that is in charge of the recruitment. U can confirm if any of the director is DIKE if u r in doubt. The mail were sent to successful ones. Whether there will be batches I don't know for now but that is the latest info I have for u guys. Don't ask me to fill in the gap please cos I wont. But if u r still doubting......... you can disregard the mail and miss an opportunity.

Later guys!!!
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by phillip4re: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2015
When they sent message for the test,no one questioned it, when that of interview was sent twice,everyone took it serious......now because it involves account number,it is no more real.....well, the text is real for those who believe....
Moreover the email address is dikebenj@yahoo.com
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mubarak001(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2015
phillip4re:
When they sent message for the test,no one questioned it, when that of interview was sent twice,everyone took it serious......now because it involves account number,it is no more real.....well, the text is real for those who believe....
Moreover the email address is dikebenj@yahoo.com

And could it be the final txt msg? No more txt to other persons? Just asking since you guys are more privileged to info.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by phillip4re: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2015
For the issue of maybe others will be contacted,i cant really say
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mikeomo11(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
silicon:
Guys am at a loss. I scored 50 in the test and till now I have not been called for interview. I applied for assistant lecturer in the department of chemical engineering. kindly advise
Oga, it's not only you oh. I got 51 and applied for Chemical Engr, same post. Hmmm..am nt surprised @all, na naija we dey.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
silicon:
Sori abt dt, d popn in ur dept ws much & probably many got above 50, quite unfortunate ur had a vry good score yet wsnt called
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
jossy404:
For those of us that are still skeptical, I just confirmed now that d message was real. They actually need those detail in ....... Well concerning the e-mail address that is yahoo, the e-mail belong to one of the director of ....... in the school that is in charge of the recruitment. U can confirm if any of the director is DIKE if u r in doubt. The mail were sent to successful ones. Whether there will be batches I don't know for now but that is the latest info I have for u guys. Don't ask me to fill in the gap please cos I wont. But if u r still doubting......... you can disregard the mail and miss an opportunity.

Later guys!!!
OK,
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by silicon: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikeomo11:

Oga, it's not only you oh. I got 51 and applied for Chemical Engr, same post. Hmmm..am nt surprised @all, na naija we dey.
Guy wetin we go do now, do you have the registrar's no
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mikeomo11(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
silicon:
Guy wetin we go do now, do you have the registrar's no
Number keh..my broda let God's will tk place.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by silicon: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2015
mikeomo11:

Number keh..my broda let God's will tk place.
True talk
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Mazimc(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
Well, I don't see the reason for any skepticism or fear here cos the same sms have been sent prior to the test with D-Registrar and more so, who will be able to access your account using account name and number without having your PIN and Hard Token.
I can remember vividly well during the interview at FPOG, I saw on the notice board one mail signed =by Mr. Dike who in the mail was acting registrar since the registrar is one leave.
So it is real folks.
I called the second person that was interviewed for the same position and he confirmed that he has not received any sms of such.
Congrats to all were successful. We shall meet in Bonny to chart a new course.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by boylova: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mazimc:
Well, I don't see the reason for any skepticism or fear here cos the same sms have been sent prior to the test with D-Registrar and more so, who will be able to access your account using account name and number without having your PIN and
I called the second person that was interviewed for the same position and he confirmed that he has not received any sms of such.
Congrats to all were successful. We shall meet in Bonny to chart a new course.

Nice one...hrd from a source who hrd from another reliable source that is batch by batch.
Hence, stay hopeful and believe ur prophet...so shall u be establish.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Akabuo: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Charlesamino:
I got it too, sceptical also giving us less than 24hrs deadline 2 repond
did u ppl receive it as sms or email? Did anyone in computer analyst get d msg
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
Akabuo:
did u ppl receive it as sms or email? Did anyone in computer analyst get d msg
Sms,dnt knw of anyother dept
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Akabuo: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
It looks somehow to send account details b4 documentation. Al d same lets watch n pray
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by pitchperfect(f): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
may God hlp us......amen
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Boshemann(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2015
silicon:

I think the reason for this is that a lot of people who applied for Asst Lecturer ChE did well.

Hence, the cut off was increased, to limit the no interviewed to an accepted level. You don't want to interview 50 people for that one position.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by RexLea1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please any more information, after the bank detail sms? Please if there is any way forward, make it known to all. I can be contacted here:08030542907
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by ruqoyah26(f): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2015
How come account details b4 documentation?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by jossy404: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2015
y una dey disturb una sef? Have dey ask anybody to pay money? Lets be calm..... If it yours it is yours..... good morning
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mubarak001(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Are they still sending msg cos am expecting mine?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by folyinc123: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
Those that recieved the sms, are they the successful ones or the unsuccessful ones?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by pitchperfect(f): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
wow d house looks like everyone has gone on recess.....used to be more lively than this o....anyone with d latest pls update brethren oooo....@boylova how far....?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
I guess nothin new hence d recess
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by pitchperfect(f): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
ok. God help us all
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by Keslyz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hay guys the message to send acct details for & bank sort code is for real. i actually did not reciv the message as has been usual since the beginin of the exercise. I dont know why my name has always been omitted anyway. I was part of the sucesful ppl hence the Registra called me a day after the deadline, friday precisely, to submit those details. So, guys its for real. It wasnt fake as I traced the no that called me to watsapp & the picture i saw there was exactly the registra i met on the day of interview.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by mubarak001(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
So they can actually omit names...dt exactly was my guess, hence, I did d needful. Bt whn was d friday u talked about?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) by pitchperfect(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
wow...congratso @keslyz.....any idea wn d next stage will commence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos State Neighbourhood Recruitment 2017 / Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.