Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry (29118 Views)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / Breaking News!! Saudi Arabia To Halt Flight, Trade with Iran-Reuters / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

And what country doesn't have ethnic infighting, what business is that of yours? When Zulu and Xhosa cro-magnons engage in their primordial tribal warfare, do you see any Nigerians bothered about that? We're too unbothered doubling our cash reserves, while you're ever present on a Nigerian blog to troll even on a Monday morning! You don't care about my existence but you've resumed at your duty post on nairaland to troll on Monday morning undecided.

Jayceon.. Is that really your name? Or is it mfufu mbotholaniwewe or some dumb ish like that? Mfufu I have fulfilled your dreams today by acknowledging you, tell your friends that you had the special pleasure of arguing with a Nigerian today...you've had your fix, now go find a real job instead of lurking on a Nigerian blog looking for Nigerians argue with. Better yet Go and argue with yourself

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2017
MduZA:

a picture paints a........ Well you know the rest

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2017
MduZA:

Ohhh what a pleasant surprise, I see the Nigerian haters Union of South Africa NHUSA, is here in full force. You're here for your daily dose of attention seeking from a Nigerian..ok I've blessed you with my NIGERIAN response, hope you got the attention you sought. Now go and be a productive member of society, arguing with Nigerians everyday will not cure your frustration in life. I could easily respond with pics of the Apartheid era when your massa put a resounding left hook through the jaw of one of you khoi khoi bushmen, but I got things to do, I advise you do same, it's a Monday.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Ohhh what a pleasant surprise, I see the Nigerian haters Union of South Africa NHUSA, is here in full force. You're here for your daily dose of attention seeking from a Nigerian..ok I've blessed you with my NIGERIAN response, hope you got the attention you sought. Now go and be a productive member of society, arguing with Nigerians everyday will not cure your frustration in life. I could easily respond with pics of the Apartheid era when your massa put a resounding left hook through the jaw of one of you khoi khoi bushmen, but I got things to do, I advise you do same, it's a Monday.
just swallow the bitter truth like a man and keep moving

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceon:
just swallow the bitter truth like a man and keep moving

Mfufu have you filled a job application this morning? Resident nairaland troll...stop loitering on nairaland, go do something productive with your life. It's not everyday that you will find a Nigerian grocery store to loot, sometimes you actually have to WORK in order to eat you know grin. Run along now troll.

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Mfufu have you filled a job application this morning? Resident nairaland troll...stop loitering on nairaland, go do something productive with your life. It's not everyday that you will find a Nigerian grocery store to loot, sometimes you actually have to WORK in order to eat you know grin. Run along now troll.
grin grin nigerian grocery store?? Huahahaha that's unheard of,dude I buy my grocery at Pick n Pay,Checkers,woolworths,spar,etc and all these are proudly Southy shops

Don't you have witches to burn??

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jayceon:
grin grin nigerian grocery store?? Huahahaha that's unheard of,dude I buy my grocery at Pick n Pay,Checkers,woolworths,spar,etc and all these are proudly Southy shops

Proudly Southy indeed, Woolworths is Australian owned first established in USA, Spar is a U.K. store, Pick n pay and Checkers/Shoprite are Caucasian owned. I said it b4 y'all ain't worth a dime without your massa.

Look Mfufutholezi just quit this buffoonery you will end up looking stupid, go get a real job trolling is not a career...neither is lynching foreigners nor looting their shops. angry
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by andrewza: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

Nigerians owned store? Sorry Nigerians are not known as shop owners in SA.

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
stabbo:

[s]Proudly Southy indeed, Woolworths is Australian owned first established in USA, Spar is a U.K. store, Pick n pay and Checkers/Shoprite are Caucasian owned. I said it b4 y'all ain't worth a dime without your massa.

Look Mfufutholezi just quit this buffoonery you will end up looking stupid, go get a real job trolling is not a career...neither is lynching foreigners nor looting their shops. angry [/s]

grin those stores are Proudly SA,it might be a hard pill to swallow but you'll get used to it

I am going to humble you afonja!!!

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
andrewza:

Nigerians owned store? Sorry Nigerians are not known as shop owners in SA.

So I believe you conducted a comprehensive survey of all petty grocery shops in SA to ascertain the nationality of their owners...or you did a survey of all Nigerians in SA to determine the fact that none of them own any shops, or are you just pulling this declaration out of your poo hole?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 12:01am On Mar 28, 2017
Jayceon:
grin those stores are Proudly SA,it might be a hard pill to swallow but you'll get used to it

I am going to humble you afonja!!!

OK MFUFU YOU WIN! This Afonja has been humbled. Now proceed to SA Dept. of foreign relations to collect your reward. Your mates are doing something constructive with their lives, you're busy trolling nairaland looking for who to humble Go and humble your Apartheid slave master first.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by andrewza: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2017
stabbo:

So I believe you conducted a comprehensive survey of all petty grocery shops in SA to ascertain the nationality of their owners...or you did a survey of all Nigerians in SA to determine the fact that none of them own any shops, or are you just pulling this declaration out of your poo hole?

Or i just do shoping yeah. I not seen a Nigerian shop once. Seen plenty of shops.

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2017
stabbo:

grin I've never seen someone try soooo hard to claim his slave master before. From what I see the whites sure don't claim you. You're are so butt hurt writing a thesis to support why white settlers in SA are South African, because you know you're nothing but a bunch of primitive bushmen swinging from trees without them. Please tell me what was the state of SA infrastructure before Europeans arrived? Im call not butt kissing the white man, but when it comes to modern infrastructure, and organization, I'll give respect where it is due. I will not give the credit to jobless Zulu baboons like you who were butt-naked on trees when your massa found you. Dude my logic is 100% valid worldwide, white Australians are distinct from Aboriginals, their achievements are never conflated. A Caucasian in Brazil remains a Caucasian not a negro, Bruce Lee is regarded as Chinese, people hardly even remember he was American, same applies to Mexicans in USA like George Lopez regardless where you were born. White Americans are very distinct from Natives, just imagine a Native American boasting about the magnificence of the World Trade Center or Statue of Liberty, trying to use that to belittle a Mexican for instance...that's EXACTLY how you sound, an extremely stupid coon who's trying his damned best to be associated with his slave masters work.

Whites and other non blacks may be SA by nationality but will always remain European/Chinese/Indian etc by blood as you acknowledged.. I'm simply separating their achievements from yours because you are entirely 2 different races of people no matter how hard you try to twist your argument to claim them and their achievements. The whites do not claim you, but You trying so damn hard to claim people who oppressed, killed and robbed you blind cos you know you're absolutely nothing without them, and yet you claim I'm the butt kisser? Dude you sound like a servile house slave boasting about how big his masters house is.

Giving your political figurehead puppets on a string credit for building stadia and gautrain is like giving Jonathan and Obasanjo credit for Nigerian railways and launching a satellite into space, when your minions claim the Chinese did it for us. Even Jonathan and OBJ didn't even have Caucasians as Ministers or members of parliament assisting them. Obama being president of USA for 8 yrs does NOT mean black Americans control America or are responsible for developing her infrastructure like you're trying to insinuate. You don't run SA if you don't control its wealth or land. Nigeria has loads of problems but we control our land, wealth and destiny even if our infrastructure isn't as developed as we would like. Your leaders are nothing but figure heads who beg for Black economic empowerment (BEE) from the white man. Why do you need empowerment from whites if you're not already powerless in your own country?? So yes you are a SLAVE, You're in the passenger seat boasting about your massa's benz to someone who at least owns his own jalopy Kia. Modern infrastructure has no color, however it certainly has inventors, and none of them are Zulu or Khoi Khoi bushmen like you.

Dude majority of tourists are white, that's a fact goes without saying. Are majority of tourists to your country black? Or were you bragging about receiving only the "black" visitors? We know you worship white visitors because you boast about tourism and choose to kill Africans in your land, don't deny it. Either way my point was that having tourist attractions is no indication of how safe a place is...borrow some sense.

You seem pressed about Nigerian prostitutes, are Nigerian women the only prostitutes in Europe? In most 1st world countries, you will find prostitutes of different nationalities selling pusss including SA women. Do you even know your SA sisters ply their pusss trade in Nigeria They are many in Abuja and high brow bars on Lagos Island selling pusss, we even deported some not too long ago cos they were found to be HIV positive exporting their disease (we didn't murder them unlike you brainless savages). Prostitution is almost as old as human existence itself, it's their bodies and they decide what to do with it, at least they're smart enough to earn hard currency with it instead of contracting AIDS for free while sleeping with wild animals in SA. Your filthy SA women have a worse HIV rate than Nigerian prostitutes, it shows they must've been sleeping with infected monkeys. You accuse Nigerians of turning your women into cheap prostitutes, yet you're worried about Nigerian women in Europe, worry about your own women who sell themselves cheap to Nigerian men in Nigeria or white Dutch men, spreading their HIV to all and sundry.

Again Are Nigerians the only people crossing the Mediterranean to Europe? A lot of other Africans, Arabs and Asians do it too. The fact that you don't do it doesn't make you special, you live on the Southern coast of Africa with less proximity to the Mediterranean and Europe. Who knows what desperate marauding grocery shop thieves and rapists like you would do if you were located in North/West Africa? You're just as poor as those migrants, but too lazy and entitled because you think your white massa owes you something, busy basking in your comfort zone waiting to be "empowered" by massa. Only people who are ready to work hard with no handouts migrate to Europe, not decrepit sluggards like you who can't even make anything of the relative advantage you have on the continent. Instead choose to blame a foreigner for your predicament like perennial losers.

That under a dollar a day European myth is amusing to me. Yes there's poverty in Nigeria, same with all third world countries including yours..but as bad as the naira currently is, it's still around 400 to 1 dollar, which amounts to just 12,000 naira a month. Even a driver or janitor won't take 12000 per month as wages, some bus conductors, street touts and local market women make more than 12000 per DAY..so that less than a dollar a day story is just an European myth, however that myth may apply to you hottentot mongrels, it's said 12m of you live on a dollar a day too https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-02-03-south-africa-where-12-million-live-in-extreme-poverty/

Man you're piss poor, you're not in a position to joke about anyone's poverty, that's why your women are all over 9ja men like flies on poo. Don't be mad, just double your hustle grin

You can only be justified to scoff at crimes committed in Nigeria when your country is crime free or at least has less crime. As it stands, SA still remains the crime, rape and HIV capital of Africa and the world..please have several seats mfufu.

Some Nigerians seek asylum in SA right? That's the very least you could do considering we gave your most prominent leaders and citizens asylum and scholarships when they needed it. We even contributed Millions of $ and relief materials without berating any of you. Consider that part repayment for the role we played in securing freedom for you barbaric ingrates. You are still the text box definition of slaves no matter your denial.

Yes Buhari had a serious illness and got flown abroad for treatment, he sought healing where he felt he'd get the best treatment, the same way South Africans troop to T.B Joshua in Nigeria for healing in their thousands, why can't they be healed in SA? Say what you want about Nigerian pastors, they are more refined and definitely more successful worldwide than their primitive SA counterparts who feed their congregation live snakes and grass, and complain about Nigerian men's joysticks cheesy

We live under a $ a day but have the biggest economy and purchasing power in Africa, even SA companies like Mtn make their biggest revenue in Nigeria not SA. We live under a $ a day yet we have the richest people in Africa. You bitterly claim our men are turning your women into prostitutes and your men into drug addicts with under a $ day. Your people claim Nigerians turned Brenda Fassie to a junkie, your pastors even blame Nigerian men for their undersized joysticks... Do you see a developing pattern of a belligerent people refusing to take responsibility for their bad decisions, instead choosing to blame the first set set of foreigners they see doing better than their indolent lot?? That's the very definition of a physically and mentally lazy set of people.

If Nigerians can have this much power over the decision making of your men, women and even celebrities like Brenda, all whilst living under a dollar day, it means you're a bunch of mentally weak wretched rodents residing south of the Congo river who don't even have 2 nickels to rub together. That's why you bid your time, waiting for the next Nigerian grocery store in your area to loot.

The general consensus is that the relative development of SA infrastructurally when compared to its African peers is due to its Caucasian and non black population. Nearly EVERYONE except you dummies in denial agrees with this. You also can't compare the purchasing and economic power of Nigerians to black Sa's. As I said, you want a joystick measuring contest? Do it with your own joystick not your massa's own.

you are really really thick, gosh! Tell me how is calling a white south african, south african claiming them? What do they call themselves then? Aliens? So what or who are they claiming when they call themselves South African? are they claiming us when they call themselves South Africans? Why are you then you calling black South African South African then, when they themselves came to South Africa and found Khoisan tribes? ARE WE ALSO NOT South Africans?Lol, Do you refer to Jay-Z as African or American? What do you call Kaka of Brazil then? Portuguese or Brazilian? what do you call the Egyptians? Arab or Egyptian? Are these modern Egyptians, Egyptians from the pyramid era? No! why call them Egyptian then? Your garbage write_up is full if contradictions! I don't recall mistaking Caucasian people for blacks, I'm talking nationalities stupidd, Australian aborigines and white Australians represent what we call Australia, Cathy Freeman, the Australian athlete represented Australia in the Olympics not a country called "Aborigine". No one is denying white south africans their European ancestry just like no one is denying South african indians the indian lineage the fact remains they are still south africans! Funny ou don't even interact with white south africans and yet you are busy citing as their mouthpiece, stupid uncle Tom! Why would an indian win Miss America then? Because she is an American of Indian descent.A Caucasian from Brazil is a Brazilian white person, just as a negro from Brazil is a black Brazilian, it's that simple! stop telling who's black and who's white blah blah ,I'm not blind, and that's not what I'm arguing. Problem with you is that you don't understand multiculturalism, Don blame you though, you arent used to variety! You are arguing for the sake of arguing and comparing for comparisons sake. You cant compare a black south african to a native American, compare them to the Khoisan and Griqua tribes.Native Americans are a minority in the US , black South African aren't .black south africans are in charge f the government, native Americans aren't!. So I I see a new university constructed by the black government in my hometown, i have every right to brag...sorry of it hurts! Call me a baboon any time but dude come on.gringrin we all know Naija is a zoo, a planet of the apes, just take look in the mirror what do you see? With your burly bodies charcoal dark skin and your elongated craniums not forgetting your chest beating...dude you are the baboons heregringringrin

Tell me where did I claim white people's

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2017
stabbo:

grin I've never seen someone try soooo hard to claim his slave master before. From what I see the whites sure don't claim you. You're are so butt hurt writing a thesis to support why white settlers in SA are South African, because you know you're nothing but a bunch of primitive bushmen swinging from trees without them. Please tell me what was the state of SA infrastructure before Europeans arrived? Im not butt kissing the white man, but when it comes to modern infrastructure, and organization, I'll give respect where it is due. I will not give the credit to jobless Zulu baboons like you who were butt-naked on trees when your massa found you. Dude my logic is 100% valid worldwide, white Australians are distinct from Aboriginals, their achievements are never conflated. A Caucasian in Brazil remains a Caucasian not a negro, Bruce Lee is regarded as Chinese, people hardly even remember he was American, same applies to Mexicans in USA like George Lopez regardless where you were born. White Americans are very distinct from Natives, just imagine a Native American boasting about the magnificence of the World Trade Center or Statue of Liberty, trying to use that to belittle a Mexican for instance...that's EXACTLY how you sound, an extremely stupid coon who's trying his damned best to be associated with his slave masters work.

Whites and other non blacks may be SA by nationality but will always remain European/Chinese/Indian etc by blood as you acknowledged.. I'm simply separating their achievements from yours because you are entirely 2 different races of people no matter how hard you try to twist your argument to claim them and their achievements. The whites do not claim you, but You trying so damn hard to claim people who oppressed, killed and robbed you blind cos you know you're absolutely nothing without them, and yet you claim I'm the butt kisser? Dude you sound like a servile house slave boasting about how big his masters house is.

Giving your political figurehead puppets on a string credit for building stadia and gautrain is like giving Jonathan and Obasanjo credit for Nigerian railways and launching a satellite into space, when your minions claim the Chinese did it for us. Even Jonathan and OBJ didn't even have Caucasians as Ministers or members of parliament assisting them. Obama being president of USA for 8 yrs does NOT mean black Americans control America or are responsible for developing her infrastructure like you're trying to insinuate. You don't run SA if you don't control its wealth or land. Nigeria has loads of problems but we control our land, wealth and destiny even if our infrastructure isn't as developed as we would like. Your leaders are nothing but figure heads who beg for Black economic empowerment (BEE) from the white man. Why do you need empowerment from whites if you're not already powerless in your own country?? So yes you are a SLAVE, You're in the passenger seat boasting about your massa's benz to someone who at least owns his own jalopy Kia. Modern infrastructure has no color, however it certainly has inventors, and none of them are Zulu or Khoi Khoi bushmen like you.

Dude majority of tourists are white, that's a fact goes without saying. Are majority of tourists to your country black? Or were you bragging about receiving only the "black" visitors? We know you worship white visitors because you boast about tourism and choose to kill Africans in your land, don't deny it. Either way my point was that having tourist attractions is no indication of how safe a place is...borrow some sense.

You seem pressed about Nigerian prostitutes, are Nigerian women the only prostitutes in Europe? In most 1st world countries, you will find prostitutes of different nationalities selling pusss including SA women. Do you even know your SA sisters ply their pusss trade in Nigeria They are many in Abuja and high brow bars on Lagos Island selling pusss, we even deported some not too long ago cos they were found to be HIV positive exporting their disease (we didn't murder them unlike you brainless savages). Prostitution is almost as old as human existence itself, it's their bodies and they decide what to do with it, at least they're smart enough to earn hard currency with it instead of contracting AIDS for free while sleeping with wild animals in SA. Your filthy SA women have a worse HIV rate than Nigerian prostitutes, it shows they must've been sleeping with infected monkeys. You accuse Nigerians of turning your women into cheap prostitutes, yet you're worried about Nigerian women in Europe, worry about your own women who sell themselves cheap to Nigerian men in Nigeria or white Dutch men, spreading their HIV to all and sundry.

Again Are Nigerians the only people crossing the Mediterranean to Europe? A lot of other Africans, Arabs and Asians do it too. The fact that you don't do it doesn't make you special, you live on the Southern coast of Africa with less proximity to the Mediterranean and Europe. Who knows what desperate marauding grocery shop thieves and rapists like you would do if you were located in North/West Africa? You're just as poor as those migrants, but too lazy and entitled because you think your white massa owes you something, busy basking in your comfort zone waiting to be "empowered" by massa. Only people who are ready to work hard with no handouts migrate to Europe, not decrepit sluggards like you who can't even make anything of the relative advantage you have on the continent. Instead choose to blame a foreigner for your predicament like perennial losers.

That under a dollar a day European myth is amusing to me. Yes there's poverty in Nigeria, same with all third world countries including yours..but as bad as the naira currently is, it's still around 400 to 1 dollar, which amounts to just 12,000 naira a month. Even a driver or janitor won't take 12000 per month as wages, some bus conductors, street touts and local market women make more than 12000 per DAY..so that less than a dollar a day story is just an European myth, however that myth may apply to you hottentot mongrels, it's said 12m of you live on a dollar a day too https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-02-03-south-africa-where-12-million-live-in-extreme-poverty/

Man you're piss poor, you're not in a position to joke about anyone's poverty, that's why your women are all over 9ja men like flies on poo. Don't be mad, just double your hustle grin

You can only be justified to scoff at crimes committed in Nigeria when your country is crime free or at least has less crime. As it stands, SA still remains the crime, rape and HIV capital of Africa and the world..please have several seats mfufu.

Some Nigerians seek asylum in SA right? That's the very least you could do considering we gave your most prominent leaders and citizens asylum and scholarships when they needed it. We even contributed Millions of $ and relief materials without berating any of you. Consider that part repayment for the role we played in securing freedom for you barbaric ingrates. You are still the text box definition of slaves no matter your denial.

Yes Buhari had a serious illness and got flown abroad for treatment, he sought healing where he felt he'd get the best treatment, the same way South Africans troop to T.B Joshua in Nigeria for healing in their thousands, why can't they be healed in SA? Say what you want about Nigerian pastors, they are more refined and definitely more successful worldwide than their primitive SA counterparts who feed their congregation live snakes and grass, and complain about Nigerian men's joysticks cheesy

We live under a $ a day but have the biggest economy and purchasing power in Africa, even SA companies like Mtn make their biggest revenue in Nigeria not SA. We live under a $ a day yet we have the richest people in Africa. You bitterly claim our men are turning your women into prostitutes and your men into drug addicts with under a $ day. Your people claim Nigerians turned Brenda Fassie to a junkie, your pastors even blame Nigerian men for their undersized joysticks... Do you see a developing pattern of a belligerent people refusing to take responsibility for their bad decisions, instead choosing to blame the first set set of foreigners they see doing better than their indolent lot?? That's the very definition of a physically and mentally lazy set of people.

If Nigerians can have this much power over the decision making of your men, women and even celebrities like Brenda, all whilst living under a dollar day, it means you're a bunch of mentally weak wretched rodents residing south of the Congo river who don't even have 2 nickels to rub together. That's why you bid your time, waiting for the next Nigerian grocery store in your area to loot.

The general consensus is that the relative development of SA infrastructurally when compared to its African peers is due to its Caucasian and non black population. Nearly EVERYONE except you dummies in denial agrees with this. You also can't compare the purchasing and economic power of Nigerians to black Sa's. As I said, you want a joystick measuring contest? Do it with your own joystick not your massa's own.

still white ass_kissin smh, i told you according to SA tourism stats, S.A. gets most of its tourists from China and yet you still insist they are white! Stabbo you really are a tool! Tell me where do I claim white people's achievements? Why fight white people's battles so much? Dude when I see houses, clinics, roads built for the poor, power plants built to expand electricity for the masses, beautiful black black surbubs mushrooming everywhere. its funny wjen you claim black people arent impriving infrastructure because that is just envy talking. all right to talk, it's not my problem that you charge phones with your generators. You Nigerians think in a strange and backward way, do you really think there hasn't been massive infrastructure spending post 94? I doubt you even know what infrastrucutre mean. Tell me why do we nedd to invent infrastructure when you havent? Did the Arabs invent the high rise buildings of Dubai?thats exactly why i say please stop projecting, if you are nothing without worshipping your gods, please dont project that on to us, see how many times I've typed the word "white", it just seems to me that SA having whites is a sore point for you, please get over its getting really boring!

I don't care who the ucfk drowns with you in the Mediterranean,but the fact that you even do paints a bleak picture of your country. Shht must be hard in that cave. We certainly don't need a sea to escape the harsh conditions of our country, are you slow or what!? If shht was that hard we would have certainly be queuing for asylum in nearby Mozambique. biggest middle class of professionals too lazy to work, not contributing anything to the country, does that make sense to you? Going on and on about a disease ravaging your country doesn't make much sense to me!

So what does having whites as ministers mean exactly?lol, does it mean we have superman, thor and ironman? Dude those are people, with flaws and error of judgement. Stop this inferiority complex nomsense! I made an example aboutthe gautrain and stadia, and i asked you if that now constitute as black infrastucture and im yet to be answered, now you deliberately take it out of context like a fool you are!

There's correlation between Tourism and how dangerous a country is. Tourists are warned about countries before they visit them. Can anyone eveeve go to Iraq? Or your country amidst this boko haram threat?

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2017
Jayceon:

Nigerian grocery store? Shht doesn't even sound rightgringringrin delusions of grandeur right there

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Nigerian grocery store? Shht doesn't even sound rightgringringrin delusions of grandeur right there
it sounds so wrong on so many levels

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
still white ass_kissin smh, i told you according to SA tourism stats, S.A. gets most of its tourists from China and yet you still insist they are white! Stabbo you really are a tool! Tell me where do I claim white people's achievements? Why fight white people's battles so much? Dude when I see houses, clinics, roads built for the poor, power plants built to expand electricity for the masses, beautiful black black surbubs mushrooming everywhere. its funny wjen you claim black people arent impriving infrastructure because that is just envy talking. all right to talk, it's not my problem that you charge phones with your generators. You Nigerians think in a strange and backward way, do you really think there hasn't been massive infrastructure spending post 94? I doubt you even know what infrastrucutre mean. Tell me why do we nedd to invent infrastructure when you havent? Did the Arabs invent the high rise buildings of Dubai?thats exactly why i say please stop projecting, if you are nothing without worshipping your gods, please dont project that on to us, see how many times I've typed the word "white", it just seems to me that SA having whites is a sore point for you, please get over its getting really boring!

I don't care who the ucfk drowns with you in the Mediterranean,but the fact that you even do paints a bleak picture of your country. Shht must be hard in that cave. We certainly don't need a sea to escape the harsh conditions of our country, are you slow or what!? If shht was that hard we would have certainly be queuing for asylum in nearby Mozambique. biggest middle class of professionals too lazy to work, not contributing anything to the country, does that make sense to you? Going on and on about a disease ravaging your country doesn't make much sense to me!

So what does having whites as ministers mean exactly?lol, does it mean we have superman, thor and ironman? Dude those are people, with flaws and error of judgement. Stop this inferiority complex nomsense! I made an example aboutthe gautrain and stadia, and i asked you if that now constitute as black infrastucture and im yet to be answered, now you deliberately take it out of context like a fool you are!

There's correlation between Tourism and how dangerous a country is. Tourists are warned about countries before they visit them. Can anyone eveeve go to Iraq? Or your country amidst this boko haram threat?
Nigerians have confessed,directly or indirectly that the reason Nigeria is a giant slum is because they don't have whitey,in one way or another they regret gaining independence,

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
stabbo:

OK MFUFU YOU WIN! This Afonja has been humbled. Now proceed to SA Dept. of foreign relations to collect your reward. Your mates are doing something constructive with their lives, you're busy trolling nairaland looking for who to humble Go and humble your Apartheid slave master first.
so you are also doing something constructive with your life Hmmm interesting.so where do you get all the time to type such long and tiring novels trying to make excuses for your country's failures

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jayceon:
so you are also doing something constructive with your life Hmmm interesting.so where do you get all the time to type such long and tiring novels trying to make excuses for your country's failures

I have a great job and I'm not wasting my life away on nairaland thank you. According to nairaland usage statistics, I have spent MUCH LESS time on nairaland than you and your fagggooot mates here like Sud Africaine, the chief of jobless trolls stalking Nigerians on their own site, despite being registered on here since 2013, earlier than any of you. You medieval cretins spend half your life arguing with Nigerians on their site, all the while claiming to be superior to them. Your inferiority and stuuuupidity is oozing like rotten eggs. It's evident your life would be worthless without nairaland, you bottom feeding slaves have been camped here like refugees for years just to hate and seek attention from Nigerians. If my novels are long and tiring, Bleep y'all writing me back for?

No man on earth regrets being free no matter how poor or desperate his situation may be, for you to suggest that shows you're mentally underdeveloped and your soul is still in bondage. Freedom from white control/occupation is invaluable, something money can't buy, you will never understand what its like so I don't blame you. Nigeria has the power to nationalize European companies without batting an eyelid, while you bottom feeders bow and beg for economic empowerment from massa in your own land. You have slavery etched in your soul and have no idea what its like to be truly free and fully in control of your destiny. Nigeria should do better, no one is making any excuses, Nigerians complain about their country and know they have to do better...I'm not making excuses for Nigeria's failures, I'm saying we're far from failures personally, and you're no better. Many Nigerian individuals are doing very well in real life, at the end of the day that's what really matters to me. This giant Nigerian slum is a giant nonetheless, and has produced many more successful individuals than zulu or khoi khoi chest beating gorillas can ever dream of. How many zulu men do you have on forbes list?? If a slum can produce more successful people than you zulu empty barrels, then you should bow your heads in shame. You are still 21st century slaves who are in no position to criticize anyone, your freedom was handed to you through the intervention of other African nations not least of whom is Nigeria, and your better infrastructure is a direct result of continued European occupation of your land which you don't even own, that's my point. Go and find a proper job and quit being a nuisance.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by stabbo: 1:26am On Mar 29, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
still white ass_kissin smh, i told you according to SA tourism stats, S.A. gets most of its tourists from China and yet you still insist they are white! Stabbo you really are a tool! Tell me where do I claim white people's achievements? Why fight white people's battles so much? Dude when I see houses, clinics, roads built for the poor, power plants built to expand electricity for the masses, beautiful black black surbubs mushrooming everywhere. its funny wjen you claim black people arent impriving infrastructure because that is just envy talking. all right to talk, it's not my problem that you charge phones with your generators. You Nigerians think in a strange and backward way, do you really think there hasn't been massive infrastructure spending post 94? I doubt you even know what infrastrucutre mean. Tell me why do we nedd to invent infrastructure when you havent? Did the Arabs invent the high rise buildings of Dubai? thats exactly why i say please stop projecting, if you are nothing without worshipping your gods, please dont project that on to us, see how many times I've typed the word "white", it just seems to me that SA having whites is a sore point for you, please get over its getting really boring!

I laugh at the lame attempts of this little primitive hottentot egomaniac clutching at straws to defend his ridiculous assertions, I see you suffer from little man syndrome. You're an incorrigible lying sack of poo, in terms of tourist visitors to SA, China isn't even among the top 5 countries, 4 of those countries are European, the last is USA. It doesn't even matter to me who visits you cavemen, what matters to me is that you're a bottom of the barrel, bootlicking slave who brags about his massa visiting him, and then complains and even murders other Africans who incidentally helped him gain his limited freedom. Who is talking about Iraq or Boko haram here, cases of full blown terrorism and military warfare?? I'm talking civilian crime in society, you implied your country is safe because it receives massa as tourists, and I replied so do countries like Mexico, Turkey and Russia who receive more tourists yearly than you do..and they are not considered safe countries by any stretch of imagination. I on the other hand implied your country isn't safe by pointing to your crime, rape stats as evidence, it's one of the worst in the whole world. You must have a thick skull trying to argue this point.

Do the Arabs from Dubai go around other nationalities blogs to argue with their people and paste pictures of Dubai all over their blogs like arrogant villagers trying to prove a moot point? They have nothing to prove, you're obviously on nairaland trying hard to prove something to Nigerians because you feel inferior to them. They don't have Caucasians in their cabinet either... Mind you Arabs can historically lay claim to numerous inventions like algebra, ALGORITHMS, optics, hospitals (that you love to boast about), surgery etc. The only surgery your zulu king did was to rip out his subjects hearts for consumption.

When you blab about power plants, modern buildings or technology assisted facilities to another African, I'm sorry you're trying ever so desperately to claim European/non black achievements as yours... did the king of zulu kingdom design any power plants or stadia before your slave master arrived? He was busy living on trees consuming human flesh for his "Muti" medicine. As I said you sound exactly like a Native American boasting about the beauty of the World Trade Center to a Mexican, you're a freaking coon caricature. Native Americans are only minorities in terms of numbers, I'm comparing you to them in terms of being ancestral occupants/owners of land, numbers don't matter here don't play dumb. White Brazilians are citizens of European descent, native Brazilians are distinct from Portuguese colonizers. You asked if I'll refer to JayZ as African or American..well he says it himself on his song "99 Problems", and he sure doesn't try hard to claim the achievement of George Washington or Alex Graham Bell. So don't drag your 2 left feet in here like a leper bragging about modern technology as if Einstein or Steve Jobs was a native of KwaZulu natal.

Prior to or post '94, you were slaves and with this servile mentality you will forever remain so. It surprises me that you even have the guts to mention "infrastructural spending" when your people control less than 10% of wealth on your own soil, you can only spend what you own. Are you telling me that Apartheid totally disappeared post '94? just 22yrs ago... That's like telling me slavery ended after the "Emancipation Proclamation" in 1863 grin . Admit it or not the residual effects of systematic white rule still permeates your society, don't talk like it's been all black domination since '94 when you're still begging massa for more BEE till date. Who is your Finance Minister? Who is your Economic development Minister? Who is your Minister of Energy? Are they SA natives? No one called them super heroes, but they are your slave masters and they add value to your society.. I'm highlighting the impact they played in your country in terms of infrastructural development and organization. If you deny it, show me a pic of SA before whitey came. Prior to or post 94 you cannot undermine or dismiss the role non blacks play in your development..you look sttuuupid and ignorant as hell trying to deny it.

You don't care who else drowns with Nigerians in the Mediterranean, you only care about us Nigerians right? You are either a hateful envious pleb or a confused fan if the only nationality drowning that you care about is Nigerian. Queue in Mozambique? There are no white massas giving handouts and "economic empowerment" for powerless hottentots in Mozambique, I doubt Mozambique will even allow hordes of potentially infected HIV patients into their country, you're dangerous health risks being quarantined and rehabilitated by your masters, no one else wants that responsibility. Speaking of HIV, I won't describe a 3% infection rate as "ravaging", compared to your country with approximately 20% infection rate, 1 in 5 people! That's a rate of epidemic proportions, I wouldn't call another country ravaged if I were you, y'all must be mating with rats or monkeys in that country.

Middle class indeed, its a pity you're bragging this hard about being middle in a country where you make up 80% of the population, you're there by default (And ofcourse BEE). If blacks account for 80% of your population, who else do you expect to make up majority of your middle class? 8 out every 10 SA's are black, yet you're celebrating being middle. Real question is do you occupy top position? Are you dull upstairs? Is the elite class that unattainable for you blacks in your country? Yayyy! you came 21st in a class of 50, pop the champagne... please tell me who is occupying the 50th position? It's your people! Now tell me who is occupying 1st position? NOT your people! Why? Because you're still slaves, workers at best who are dependent on the benevolence and charity of the people in the number 1 position. No one said you're not contributing , slaves do contribute a lot in the plantation, it doesn't mean they control anything. Here in Nigeria we don't celebrate being in the middle, the richest in Nigeria is NIGERIAN by blood, so is the richest in AFRICA and amongst black people in the WORLD. Where are your black people on forbes list? Stuck In the middle I guess.

Me Fight white peoples battles?? Whites don't need me to. When it comes to SA the battle has been won & lost long ago, the white man has no battle to fight, just a bunch of servile obedient slaves who fight his battles for him by murdering African immigrants and claiming him, desperately professing the white mans "South Africaness" like you're trying sooo hard to do here. Oh I struck a nerve by typing the word "WHITE"? white white white white white white... I will type the word "white" as much as I want, it's impossible to mention SA today without mentioning whites (and by whites I also mean non blacks, not just Caucasians), that's the major difference between SA and most sub saharan African countries, SA would be an eroded cesspit without them.. If white and other non blacks took their wealth out of SA, you will be competing with the likes of Somalia. It struck your nerve because you know its the truth.

It is not inferiority complex to admit that someone is better than you at a particular thing (e.g If I admit Messi is better than I am at playing soccer I'm not feeling inferior to him), whoever wants to argue that Caucasians are not better in terms of infrastructural or technological development is just being delusional, like you are. Inferiority complex is when you try to use those Caucasian inventions and constructs to degrade people of your same race in order to prove some spurious superiority... it means European inventions validate your self worth when compared to other black people. When you closely scrutinize the facts and figures, you will see that SA is better than Nigeria...but if you want to compare both sets of their Native populations, there's even no basis for comparison, Nigerians blow you primitive bush pigs out of the water. I'm done with this nonsense I got ish to do.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by surrenger: 2:30am On Mar 29, 2017
lool...if south africa is dump then why are so many here? you guys talk like u got it but your actually not..u always crying on our tv screens begging to stay here so dont tell me no one is dying to stay here... and stop telling me about chief of immagration , this is my country boss...u wont stop xenophobia..no matter what u can do..u will just keep talking on the internet...until nigerians go back home then w smileyhen u will just have to live with it,u dont have a choice

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by surrenger: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2017
if naija was better u wud have chosen by the world to host world cup too..but they didnt..and they will never...u got shit to do? or u just wanna sit in front of your pc and con people

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 6:07am On Mar 29, 2017
some people cant even build a mere road by themselves...one can understand why they are crying for British re-colonization,meanwhile thanks to the generosity of the Chinese AKA White-Nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 29, 2017
MduZA:
some people cant even build a mere road by themselves...one can understand why they are crying for British re-colonization,meanwhile thanks to the generosity of the Chinese AKA White-Nigerians.
holding an umbrella for his Chinese Master huhahaha

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2017
stabbo:

I have a great job and I'm not wasting my life away on nairaland thank you. According to nairaland usage statistics, I have spent MUCH LESS time on nairaland than you and your fagggooot mates here like Sud Africaine, the chief of jobless trolls stalking Nigerians on their own site, despite being registered on here since 2013, earlier than any of you. You medieval cretins spend half your life arguing with Nigerians on their site, all the while claiming to be superior to them. Your inferiority and stuuuupidity is oozing like rotten eggs. It's evident your life would be worthless without nairaland, you bottom feeding slaves have been camped here like refugees for years just to hate and seek attention from Nigerians. If my novels are long and tiring, Bleep y'all writing me back for?

No man on earth regrets being free no matter how poor or desperate his situation may be, for you to suggest that shows you're mentally underdeveloped and your soul is still in bondage. Freedom from white control/occupation is invaluable, something money can't buy, you will never understand what its like so I don't blame you. Nigeria has the power to nationalize European companies without batting an eyelid, while you bottom feeders bow and beg for economic empowerment from massa in your own land. You have slavery etched in your soul and have no idea what its like to be truly free and fully in control of your destiny. Nigeria should do better, no one is making any excuses, Nigerians complain about their country and know they have to do better...I'm not making excuses for Nigeria's failures, I'm saying we're far from failures personally, and you're no better. Many Nigerian individuals are doing very well in real life, at the end of the day that's what really matters to me. This giant Nigerian slum is a giant nonetheless, and has produced many more successful individuals than zulu or khoi khoi chest beating gorillas can ever dream of. How many zulu men do you have on forbes list?? If a slum can produce more successful people than you zulu empty barrels, then you should bow your heads in shame. You are still 21st century slaves who are in no position to criticize anyone, your freedom was handed to you through the intervention of other African nations not least of whom is Nigeria, and your better infrastructure is a direct result of continued European occupation of your land which you don't even own, that's my point. Go and find a proper job and quit being a nuisance.
grin grin you sound so pained..

No man can regret being free indeed....yet you have been calling for the white man to take over your useless country for decades.who would wanna live amongst the demonic fulani savages,bh terrorists...no sane person I know

And stalking our accounts like an obsessed girl will not stop us from telling you who you really are....no no no it aint working bozo

Naija nightmare is a reality,you may not wanna accept it but it is what it is,I mean look at what's happening in that hot jungle everyday...

PEACE

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Jayceon:
holding an umbrella for his Chinese Master huhahaha

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by DictatorZAR1: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
stabbo:

I think u referring to the shanty brothels and drug dens where 90% of the patrons are flat head baboons.

Shame just 4 months ago a property in my neighborhood were auctioned and guess what a Nigerian bought it and 2 months later started selling drugs from it. He was caught selling and the house were repossessed by the state.

These are the petty shops u fcvks are referring to.

Now run along and see how Indians are getting rid of you para.sites.

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
stabbo:

I laugh at the lame attempts of this little primitive hottentot egomaniac clutching at straws to defend his ridiculous assertions, I see you suffer from little man syndrome. You're an incorrigible lying sack of poo, in terms of tourist visitors to SA, China isn't even among the top 5 countries, 4 of those countries are European, the last is USA. It doesn't even matter to me who visits you cavemen, what matters to me is that you're a bottom of the barrel, bootlicking slave who brags about his massa visiting him, and then complains and even murders other Africans who incidentally helped him gain his limited freedom. Who is talking about Iraq or Boko haram here, cases of full blown terrorism and military warfare?? I'm talking civilian crime in society, you implied your country is safe because it receives massa as tourists, and I replied so do countries like Mexico, Turkey and Russia who receive more tourists yearly than you do..and they are not considered safe countries by any stretch of imagination. I on the other hand implied your country isn't safe by pointing to your crime, rape stats as evidence, it's one of the worst in the whole world. You must have a thick skull trying to argue this point.

Do the Arabs from Dubai go around other nationalities blogs to argue with their people and paste pictures of Dubai all over their blogs like arrogant villagers trying to prove a moot point? They have nothing to prove, you're obviously on nairaland trying hard to prove something to Nigerians because you feel inferior to them. They don't have Caucasians in their cabinet either... Mind you Arabs can historically lay claim to numerous inventions like algebra, ALGORITHMS, optics, hospitals (that you love to boast about), surgery etc. The only surgery your zulu king did was to rip out his subjects hearts for consumption.

When you blab about power plants, modern buildings or technology assisted facilities to another African, I'm sorry you're trying ever so desperately to claim European/non black achievements as yours... did the king of zulu kingdom design any power plants or stadia before your slave master arrived? He was busy living on trees consuming human flesh for his "Muti" medicine. As I said you sound exactly like a Native American boasting about the beauty of the World Trade Center to a Mexican, you're a freaking coon caricature. Native Americans are only minorities in terms of numbers, I'm comparing you to them in terms of being ancestral occupants/owners of land, numbers don't matter here don't play dumb. White Brazilians are citizens of European descent, native Brazilians are distinct from Portuguese colonizers. You asked if I'll refer to JayZ as African or American..well he says it himself on his song "99 Problems", and he sure doesn't try hard to claim the achievement of George Washington or Alex Graham Bell. So don't drag your 2 left feet in here like a leper bragging about modern technology as if Einstein or Steve Jobs was a native of KwaZulu natal.

Prior to or post '94, you were slaves and with this servile mentality you will forever remain so. It surprises me that you even have the guts to mention "infrastructural spending" when your people control less than 10% of wealth on your own soil, you can only spend what you own. Are you telling me that Apartheid totally disappeared post '94? just 22yrs ago... That's like telling me slavery ended after the "Emancipation Proclamation" in 1863 grin . Admit it or not the residual effects of systematic white rule still permeates your society, don't talk like it's been all black domination since '94 when you're still begging massa for more BEE till date. Who is your Finance Minister? Who is your Economic development Minister? Who is your Minister of Energy? Are they SA natives? No one called them super heroes, but they are your slave masters and they add value to your society.. I'm highlighting the impact they played in your country in terms of infrastructural development and organization. If you deny it, show me a pic of SA before whitey came. Prior to or post 94 you cannot undermine or dismiss the role non blacks play in your development..you look sttuuupid and ignorant as hell trying to deny it.

You don't care who else drowns with Nigerians in the Mediterranean, you only care about us Nigerians right? You are either a hateful envious pleb or a confused fan if the only nationality drowning that you care about is Nigerian. Queue in Mozambique? There are no white massas giving handouts and "economic empowerment" for powerless hottentots in Mozambique, I doubt Mozambique will even allow hordes of potentially infected HIV patients into their country, you're dangerous health risks being quarantined and rehabilitated by your masters, no one else wants that responsibility. Speaking of HIV, I won't describe a 3% infection rate as "ravaging", compared to your country with approximately 20% infection rate, 1 in 5 people! That's a rate of epidemic proportions, I wouldn't call another country ravaged if I were you, y'all must be mating with rats or monkeys in that country.

Middle class indeed, its a pity you're bragging this hard about being middle in a country where you make up 80% of the population, you're there by default (And ofcourse BEE). If blacks account for 80% of your population, who else do you expect to make up majority of your middle class? 8 out every 10 SA's are black, yet you're celebrating being middle. Real question is do you occupy top position? Are you dull upstairs? Is the elite class that unattainable for you blacks in your country? Yayyy! you came 21st in a class of 50, pop the champagne... please tell me who is occupying the 50th position? It's your people! Now tell me who is occupying 1st position? NOT your people! Why? Because you're still slaves, workers at best who are dependent on the benevolence and charity of the people in the number 1 position. No one said you're not contributing , slaves do contribute a lot in the plantation, it doesn't mean they control anything. Here in Nigeria we don't celebrate being in the middle, the richest in Nigeria is NIGERIAN by blood, so is the richest in AFRICA and amongst black people in the WORLD. Where are your black people on forbes list? Stuck In the middle I guess.

Me Fight white peoples battles?? Whites don't need me to. When it comes to SA the battle has been won & lost long ago, the white man has no battle to fight, just a bunch of servile obedient slaves who fight his battles for him by murdering African immigrants and claiming him, desperately professing the white mans "South Africaness" like you're trying sooo hard to do here. Oh I struck a nerve by typing the word "WHITE"? white white white white white white... I will type the word "white" as much as I want, it's impossible to mention SA today without mentioning whites (and by whites I also mean non blacks, not just Caucasians), that's the major difference between SA and most sub saharan African countries, SA would be an eroded cesspit without them.. If white and other non blacks took their wealth out of SA, you will be competing with the likes of Somalia. It struck your nerve because you know its the truth.

It is not inferiority complex to admit that someone is better than you at a particular thing (e.g If I admit Messi is better than I am at playing soccer I'm not feeling inferior to him), whoever wants to argue that Caucasians are not better in terms of infrastructural or technological development is just being delusional, like you are. Inferiority complex is when you try to use those Caucasian inventions and constructs to degrade people of your same race in order to prove some spurious superiority... it means European inventions validate your self worth when compared to other black people. When you closely scrutinize the facts and figures, you will see that SA is better than Nigeria...but if you want to compare both sets of their Native populations, there's even no basis for comparison, Nigerians blow you primitive bush pigs out of the water. I'm done with this nonsense I got ish to do.
Lol. The dumbness continues, dude ! You have a warped sense of logic, i don't know if it's the generator fumes or what, lol. Come on it seems to me It matters who visits us, i told you it was the Chinese who make the most visitors, yet again again are busy rooting for whitey again (no surprises there) . Improve you reading skills, I said South Africa I the most visited country in Africa, so citing the likes of Mexico and Turkey is irrelevant to me. It's funny ,when I mentioned most off you apes live under a dollar a day you discarded it as European myth, lol and yet you go and qoute the same European media who paint SA as some crime capital when I earlier told you those stats don't match the reality on the ground, it is European myth when is convenient to you

The Emiratis FYI have rivalries with many Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, what makes you think there's no economic, social, etc competition amongst them? Do you track every internet conversation of every Emirati to come to that conclusion? Lol,Afonja lemme drum into your cone head, we will continue to brag as long as we come to this site and we get arrogance and stupid comments ts from you apes. Why do you think the Kenyans even started a thread to showcase their achievements? Its because you Afonjas treat anyone who'ssnit Nigerian with disrespect .II have absolutely nothing to prove to Ngerians, i came to this site thinking it was a Pan_African site, where ideas are shared and friends are made only to find its teeming with ignorant, hateful and jealous Nigerians like you. I laugh when you quote and brag about the inventions of others but know absolutely nothing about African history, You are a custodian of mainstream history and you unashamedly flaunting it like a true uncle Tom you are. The Zulus that you are restricting to heart eating were the most organized military n3xt to Ghengis Khan's, they practiced even Astronomy amongst other things, Shaka Zulu Is known and respected all over theglobe. You don't know or believe this becuase you are waiting for your white gods to tell you. The likes of Thomas Edison , the so called inventor of the light bulb" you are busy bragging about didn't even invent anything, he merely owned the factory that a black man invented the light bulb from.call me a slave all you want but you are a slave of the mind aside from being enslaved by your own so_ called black government

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
stabbo:

why should I talk about infrastructure spending? isnt this what a normal country apart from Nigeria, spends on? Lol, dude , sometimes. Tell me why must we reinvent he wheel to brag about any achievements when you also have invent anything? The glass , cement etc that the Dubai skyscrapers were built with were not developed by the Emiratis so now they must not be proud of their achievements? Must a European not use paper becuase it was invented by the Chinese?Lol. Lol you are talking a lot of nonsense.inventions are one thing , how you use them is another! We sure didn't develop roads, hospitals etc but we sure use the existing inventions to our to advantage, what's stopping you?are you waiting to invent or for the white man? Methinks it's the latter! We will be proud and we will brag because we have used the existing inventions from all humanity to improve the lives of people. Why must invention be the sole burden of south africans uncle Tom? You call me dumb and yet you're clearly struggling with the concept of multiculturalism, you say something like this, " white Brazilian are citizens of European descent, native Brazilians are distinct from Portuguese colonizers" lol , you're echoing my sentiments but you're too dumb to see. Didn't I say white Brazilians are of Portuguese descent? Are the white Brazilians and native Brazilians and afro-Brazilians not Brazilian as a whole? Jay z is an American of African descent, Bruce Lee is An American of Chinese descent, Taylor Swift is an American of European descent , all of these people are Americans. Hope I made it easy do your Pentium one brain to grasp I'm done with this convi!

Please quote me where I claim European development because this phrase is without basis and its boring like he'll! Funny you refer to us as poor and yet you go on tell me that we make 80 percent of the population, Why didn't you apply the same logic when talking about poverty? And you on brag on about being the richest black people in a all black country, go figure! Lol.calling me a slave and bragging about rich people in a sea of poverty doesnt change facts,lol . You think because Nigeria doesn't have whites somehow doesnt make you a slave? Where are the proceeds of oil slave? You are federal government slave, slave in India, slave in Malaysia,you can argue all you want a south African native leads a far better life than a average Nigerian, elctricity, better education better roads etc,! Oops i forgot we didnt invent rhis, ha ha ..delude yourself all you want.

Of course you,ll continue typing white ,white'll till Jesus comes , you an uncle Tom, is expected you. Lol. As to how a country without white people suddenly becomes Somalia is beyond me! Is Egypt like Somalia? Is Kenya like Somalia?You'll die of envy!

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by sHOTdownHawk: 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Can a nigerian explain how they liberated south africa. I need factual input. Pls not the giant of africa non-sense. Quotes from historian (dont tell mi to google shit or wiki this n that).

Anyways 17 nigerians were murdered by a mob in new dehli india yesterday. They claim to be there study. The mob claims they are drug dealers and rapist........

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Kill 39th And 40th Russian Colonels. / Why India May Ban Twitter, Facebook & Instagram / Biden Caught Calling Fox Reporter 'a Stupid Son Of A Bitch', Later Apologizes

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269