Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues (14075 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / Fresh Fuel Crisis Looms As PENGASSAN Threatens Strike / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nobody: 11:56am On May 01, 2015
Dreambeat:
You are just pathetic.He has lost the election and has conceded defeat.Would you please give the president the honour and respect of leaving the office peacefully.Thank you.

how long will you continue to honor a loser?... he lost not just the election, he lost control and Nigeria is governing herself like an airplane on auto-pilot mode.

Waiting for sack list and appointment list tonight.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by san316(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2015
La wa ooo
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by efilefun(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari marketers

he (buhari) must have told them to deny receiving any thing from FG to black mail GEJ

#babaonechance

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by charley94: 12:00pm On May 01, 2015
its best for the Nigerian govt to stop the payment of fuel subsidies to these marketers and allow the market determine the price of fuel,these marketers cannot continue to hold us to ransome. 156 billion could be used for developmental projects in the country
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by dammieco(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2015
...And some said "Jonathan till 2019"
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by tendernexx(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2015
HOW DID THIS DEGENERATE TO THIS?
HOW CAN THE GOVT NOT BEAR IT IN MIND TO PUT THE CITIZENS FIRST?
HOW CAN THE MINISTER OF THE ECONOMY PROMISE PAYMENT AND THE MARKETERS DONT GET IT?
HOW CAN THE PRESIDENCY LET THE SUFFERINGS OF THE POPULACE GO INTO THIS SUFFERINGS?
HOW CAN THEY NOT FIND A SOLUTION BACK HOME BY BUILDING NEW REFINERIES IN ALMOST ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION WHICH WUD INADVERTENTLY CREATE DIRECT AND INDIRECT JOBS FOR THE TEEMING POPULATION?
IS THIS A SABOTAGE OR IS THE GOVT TRYING TO PUNISH THE PUBLIC FOR VOTING HIM OUT?
WHATEVER IT IS, THEY SHUD RESOLVE THIS VERY QUICKLY, IT DOESNT TELL WELL FOR ALL CONCERNED.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2015
Dreambeat:
You are just pathetic.He has lost the election and has conceded defeat.Would you please give the president the honour and respect of leaving the office peacefully.Thank you.
Why them never pay oil marketers?
Shey na Buhari wey never resume as president go pay them?
So...in this situation, who caused the fuel scarcity?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by otokx(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
After paying marketers subsidy we still buy petrol for N100 a litre in Port Harcourt see original 419.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by luvprince4real(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
Come to apapa and see hw this tanker drivers ar so stoopid. They just block everywhere. No space to even carry motor pass. What a country we live in.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by charlie009: 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
This one wey dem talk say na till next week to confirm weda money enta dere account and nepa no gree give light make I reserve d ba3 wey remain 4 ma fone oh. We go definitely survive no be naija we dey.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by deletrue: 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Jonathan should stop punishing Nigerians with fuel scarcity because he woefully lost the presidential election.

Haba!!
Am sure you were picked up from a borrow pit. How old are you? You don see suffer? Ask people what happened during Obasanjo time yet he was allowed two complete terms and even more because he is from the west. Don't worry. We are waiting for Buhari to take over, then peper await all of you who are enjoying this fuel and do not care how harmful it is in those areas crude is produce. Una never see anything.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by charlie009: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
luvprince4real:
Come to apapa and see hw this tanker drivers ar so stoopid. They just block everywhere. No space to even carry motor pass. What a country we live in.
bros dat place is something else u dey even talk of motor u didn't include okada.derisgodoh
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by idu1(m): 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
Make I just dey look them....
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by charlie009: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
deletrue:
Am sure you were picked up from a borrow pit. How old are you? You don see suffer? Ask people what happened during Obasanjo time yet he was allowed two complete terms and even more because he is from the west. Don't worry. We are waiting for Buhari to take over, then peper await all of you who are enjoying this fuel and do not care how harmful it is in those areas crude is produce. Una never see anything.
oga go scratch ur nyash 4 bush. Anti Buharians

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 01, 2015
Who do we believe? sad
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by csbenedict: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
Buhari should Pls give Jonathan fraud subsidy
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
deletrue:
[s] Am sure you were picked up from a borrow pit. How old are you? You don see suffer? Ask people what happened during Obasanjo time yet he was allowed two complete terms and even more because he is from the west. Don't worry. We are waiting for Buhari to take over, then peper await all of you who are enjoying this fuel and do not care how harmful it is in those areas crude is produce. Una never see anything. [/s]
how is this nonsense you wrote got to do with the fact that the scarcity of fuel is biting hard on Nigerians including you and I?
Please don't quote me if you have nothing meaningful to say.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nkemdilim2014(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
GEJ. What's all these nonsense! ! U berra ask ur Co presidents ( Deziani nd Okonjo) to pay the damn subsidy so as to stop this sufferings
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by BashMe1(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
And some Darf in spirit individual will be shoutin' GEJ dia hero, Fayose dia role model. 10litres jes cost me 3500.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by YSA06(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
We have oil in our nation, we import oil for our consumption cos we can't refine it from it's nature. What a pity and irony of life.

We have raw yam blessed from God, but for us to get it cooked for us to eat it, we have to pay dearly to eat it.

God come to rescue us from heaven, you were the one who removed GEJ and put GMB as people cried to u. Pls do the rest for u.

I suffered yesterday and I was looking @my car being useless cos I couldn't get it fueled. Had to buy 2 10ltrs for 2400 each after being @ central area looking for fuel all day. I was furious with myself and d country I found myself.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by fitinwell: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
No power supply.. No fuel to power generator..

#Hissed and Face my book.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by gbengus17: 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
maybe it was a delibrate attempt by this marketers to frustrate the handing over of power just 27days more. afterall during june 12 this same people were used and every thing was grounded.

WHO ARE THIS MARKETERS-- MOST OF THEM ARE IN THE OR AGENTS TO THOSE IN POWER. SO WHO IS FOOLING WHO. MOST OF THOSE IN GOVT HAVE 1 OR 2 OIL COMPANIES RUNNING FOR THEM. SO THEY ARE THE MARKETERS.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE WILL BLOW ALL OF YOU AWAY SOONEST IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
N500Billion would have gone a long way in fixing some of our refineries. Very sad indeed. Never saw any sense in this subsidy thingy...just a way to keep some people happy.

One can't even trust the fuel sold at sabo. Some of them look so red in the keg, I doubt they are not a mixture of petrol and something else.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by deletrue: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

how long will you continue to honor a loser?... he lost not just the election, he lost control and Nigeria is governing herself like an airplane on auto-pilot mode.

Waiting for sack list and appointment list tonight.
In fact your kind of yeye is not any where around. Which lists are we expecting from that vegetable-like president elect, Buhari. Not too long, he handed over his transition committe a list of items he expect from them. In item ''e'' he promised the first three months, another 100 days and thereafter 6 months, Nigerians should expect visible achievement and changes This your same Buhari who is a confirmed strenghtless abi energy-less man and who is also not as strong as an okro tree told us about two weeks ago that Nigerians should not expect miracle. I do not know your age. How does an empty drum abi vessel sounds? Na rubbish dey follow all of una.
You dullard, oya, quickly evaluate the sense in Buhari empty brain whether or not it is possible to make such remarks that within 6 months, Nigerians should see visible achievements and changes and the same time, beg Nigerians that we should not expect magic. . Bloody liers.
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
I thought the subsidy regime is non existence. What is the government paying for?
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Akpan107(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Jonathan should stop punishing Nigerians with fuel scarcity because he woefully lost the presidential election.

Haba!!
I wonder what you will say when we take back our oil...
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by stepo707: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
suffering and smiling continues
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by eko20: 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
;DJona why
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Kolade354(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
Dreambeat:
Fvck you, Fvck jonathan.......Do you know how many hourz i spent just to get fuel for #200 per litre............The Honour and respect shld be given to a man who doest play with the massess......Once again Fvk Jonathan
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Kolade354(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari marketers

he (buhari) must have told them to deny receiving any thing from FG to black mail GEJ

#babaonechance
You are Daft,Do you even have a car or generator?
Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by platodeen(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2015
conceded defeat.Would you please give the president the honour and respect of leaving the office peacefully.Thank you.[/quote]

Didn't somebody he took over from conceded defeat n handed power 2 him I.e OBJ? Obj could as well not concede defeat n go ahead 4 3rd term. N wat respect did he n his wife accorded their predecessor?

Re: Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues by Chubhie: 1:55pm On May 01, 2015
Was listening to fela this morning. Suffering and smiling best captures the Nigerian mentality. Welcome to Nigeria where the masses slug it out amongst themselves for the basic necessities of life. Was passing through lagos the other day and can't help but marvel at the rate of aggravated aggression inherent in an average lagosian. In the words of Tupac 'Take the evil out of the people and they would act right' I'm calling on all cabal who has brought this evil upon the Nigerian masses to please show some mercy cos the masses have lost every courage to fight back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th / President Muhammadu Buhari Approves N5b For Research In Tertiary Institutions / APC Crisis: Lawan May Step Down As Head Of Reconciliation Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.