Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis (25645 Views)

Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by 360frolic(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Meeting to resolve crisis between Ekiti Govt and Petroleum Marketers ongoing at Osun State Govt House, Osogbo.

The petrol marketers met with Gov Aregbesola on May 31 where today's meeting was fixed to resolve all issues.

Governor Fayose in the meeting with the Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe, Arinjale of Ise-Ekiti, Oba Adetunji Ajayi, Alara of Aramoko, Oba Olu Adeyemi, Alhaji Kewulere, Ekiti Commissioner of Police, CAN chairman among others.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-gov-fayose-and-nupeng-officials.html

1 Share

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by HungerBAD: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fayose my man.

I no get anything to write against you again. I dey hail ohhhhhh.

May our enemies see us and hail us as i dey hail you so.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by auntysimbiat(f): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Make sense
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by yarimo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
OSOKO in lx 570 2017 model, no wonder no any meaningful commissioned projects in Ekiti State. grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Amgreat70(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm
What can I say
So fayose can't resolve this issue with petroleum marketers himself, na another governor go do am....

Well I don't understand all this Afonja governors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by DamiBukola: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
yarimo:
OSOKO in lx 570 2017 model, no wonder no any meaningful commissioned projects in Ekiti State. grin
Is the motor 1 billion naira ? Poverty is a sickness, I am cruising 2015 Model let alone a governor.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by yarimo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
DamiBukola:
Is the motor 1 billion naira ? Poverty is a sickness, I am cruising 2015 Model let alone a governor.
infact you can cruise 2030 model, no one will ask you about your achievements as elected governor

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
It will be settled ..
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by helinues: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
We no dey play politics of hatred...

Proudly Oduduwa

9 Likes

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by DamiBukola: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
yarimo:
infact you can cruise 2030 model, no one will ask you about your achievements as elected governor
frustrated zombie, trust you have received your May, 2017 5k?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by brainpulse: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Most useless governor. So who is now begging? Why can't you call your south sh-eat people pushing you to destruction to help you intervene.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by hollowpot15684(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
ehhhh im surprised sha, but my mind says nothing will be done than to find a solution to their pocket problems.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Moreoffaith(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by johntaiwo123(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by IhateAfonjas(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
DamiBukola:

You're cruising a 2067 model wheelbarrow

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
So he has ditched dat vintage car for the latest lexus? This man really deceived ekiti ppl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by AustineCJ: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
After watching the champions league final with some Barca fans together I can't find my remote control and one of them has left his phone behind 😅😅😅�😅😊
5 Likes

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by oshe11: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
So Aregbe still dey settle problems wen he himsef is problem PERSONIFIED grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Somebody from potopoto Kingdom won't understand .. I mean people with large surface area on their head with abnormal head circumference

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Splashme: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
What sort of title is this sef?
Bloggers will not kill person

Has Aregbesola finished resolving his own issues with medical doctors and Civil Servants?

Anyway, this Fayose is a handsome man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by mikeycharles(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one, btw I love your ride kiss
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by yeyeboi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Where's Buhari?
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by Partnerbiz(f): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fayose tall fine man shocked
Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by johntaiwo123(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis by MrImole: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Governor fantastic!

I love his "ruthlessness".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier / Naira Redesign: Buhari Accuses Banks Of ‘Greed’ / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.