Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today (49852 Views)

A Policeman Hanging On A Danfo Bus! What I Saw On A Lagos Expressway Today / Danfo Bus Somersaults On Agege Motor Road, Lagos (photos) / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by femi4: 2:55pm On May 01, 2015
skillsbaba:

Lol.. yes o! i thank God that it didn't catch fire
Which kain work you dey do that you wear 3/4?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by africanusvu(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2015
Dnt u think working overtime on a public holiday is worse than this ur Danfo,meanwhile,so sory,report this to Oba Akiolu of lagos,I believe the guy serious need something to throw in his lagoon

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by pretydiva(f): 2:58pm On May 01, 2015
So hilarious grin
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by teeboy03(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2015
laugh as much as u want...that 'ride' is still paying someone bills...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by UjSizzle(f): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
Did the other passengers have to contend with wooden seats and iron sticking into their back, or did they at least have something soft cushioning their bum from all that vibration?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by VickyRotex(f): 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
Huh!!! grin

That's Lagos for you.

Anytime I'm in lagos and I wanna put on white shirt or gown,/even a precious wear, I avoid entering danfo, else I'll be sad for the rest of the day.

Even when I decide to use a napkin to sit on it, chooii it gets worse.

Notwithstanding, I've entered neat danfos also. I mean even the driver and conductor will look so neat.

But the ratio is like 1:80

At times the only option I've got is BRT. BRT is fair enough

What can one do?

We just have to thank God we arrive at our destinations safe.

Eko onibaje smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2015
olaridwan:
I saw you wen you where takin d pics, I was at your back.................. grin

i been dey take am codedly o! you sharp grin
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2015
UjSizzle:
Did the other passengers have to contend with wooden seats and iron sticking into their back, or did they at least have something soft cushioning their bum from all that vibration?
Here she is

Phew!
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
femi4:
Which kain work you dey do that you wear 3/4?

I dey the middle of the driver and the guy on 3/4
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2015
That's not a Danfo.
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

Cushion?!! Its all plank and rusted iron
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:
That's not a Danfo.

Sorry, what is it called?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Tolubory(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2015
undecided Ehhh dat wan no bi new thing nah!!!! Shey you no dey enter public transport ni?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2015
skillsbaba:

Sorry, what is it called?

Not sure but this is what a danfo looks like. Old and new models.

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by fallingsky(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by 9jatatafo(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
My Lagos your Lagos. Eko for show
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Samirana360(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
Did u just enter lagos

Ar u a learner?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Bobo121(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2015
bastien:
U never see something. Lol

I don enter the one without break,when he sight hold up for front e go off engine grin

Lmao..
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by olaridwan(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2015
skillsbaba:

just kiddin I did not see u.....thanks for trusting anyway...... smiley
skillsbaba:

just kiddin I did not see u.....thanks for trusting anyway......

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

Not sure but this is what a danfo looks like. Old and new models.

That's the one i'm talking about but white in color

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Hopez456(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2015
This one is Still Better, go to Ibadan and You will know what rickety bus means. Not all Ibadan buses sha o.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by lanpio(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2015
U still dey complain 4 this fuel scarcity. U sef no dey appreciative
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by engrhorla(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
Did u entered a bus or a car?
U continuously used the two interschangeably!
Anyways, na God win!
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
engrhorla:
Did u entered a bus or a car?
U continuously used the two interschangeably!
Anyways, na God win!

Sorry, its a bus
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by skillsbaba(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
lanpio:
U still dey complain 4 this fuel scarcity. U sef no dey appreciative

But the bus no suppose still dey road
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 01, 2015
skillsbaba:

That's the one i'm talking about but white in color

The dashboard looks different from a VW product.
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by leleji(m): 4:36pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=StarboyMichael post=33307463]You will be surprised that this driver still pay road worthiness and other charges to the govt on this moving cage. ;
for sure. that's the rules of the game
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2015
This Op nah busy body..

grin

The driver didn't accost you for snapping his bus anyhow abi u be FBI ?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by muelzik(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
Basildvalour:
You should have been praying over your safety and not taking pishures nah grin

chai, Nigerians!!! If he hadnt taken any 'pishures', I am sure u would have posted '''Pishures', or Idontbelieveit''. Prayers could be said even while taking the 'pishures', just so as u could believe it. Bros, na wa o!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Emodeee: 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
@op, whr do u work?
Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Emodeee: 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
nice.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today by Basildvalour(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2015
muelzik:

chai, Nigerians!!! If he hadnt taken any 'pishures', I am sure u would have posted '''Pishures', or Idontbelieveit''. Prayers could be said even while taking the 'pishures', just so as u could believe it. Bros, na wa o!

smiley
But no be today we begin see doz kind vehicles for our road nah.

I don enta danfo wey the driver dey use spoon as key, even the gear nah cellotape dem take hang am there. Nah pray I just dey pray make I reach where I dey go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.