Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? (698 Views)

How Do I Get My Ex Attention Back / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
cry mine was going to Facebook and taking cute photos of fine guys I had never met in my life. I'll then picmix it with my photo and use it as my d.p so that he'll see it and get jealous.

lol, it backfired like bomb cheesy he never asked about those pictures and sometimes never came online. cry.
instead he congratulated me. angry

looking back now, I can't helping laughing.....that was dumb and crazy. I moved on, so does he.

what was the craziest you've done to get your ex attention?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
I invited her over for m
y brother's wedding ceremony.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Basildvalour(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
Changed the password to her facebook account and barred her from calling my line.

She noticed cos we opened the account together and started mailing me so we could see and talk things over. grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Mimienudles(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2015
Interesting! I will be back for more juicy gossips
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 01, 2015
@OP im sorry but i dnt have an EX and a serious girlfriend, " i only have fuuuck mates 4rm school, church, my street, facebuk, nairaland, whatsaap, instagram, skype and badoo.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by spanzed(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2015
Mimienudles:
Interesting! I will be back for more juicy gossips
I would be waiting
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You Ever Did To Get Your Ex Attention? by Jayjay0(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
invited her to my place and made her wait in my sitting room...while i had sex with her replacement...didn't close the door so she could hear the moaning lols..thinking back when men were boys

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Ladies Behave Awkwardly In Relationships / Master Her Hottest Pleasure Zones / Deodorants Yes Or No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.