Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... (426 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / President Buhari Sister Speaks, And Calls For Prayers Urgently / Buhari Unbundles NNPC Into 7 Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by Sirniyeh(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
52 contractors bidded for N100Million worth of contract from NUC and 3 of us were contacted for interview slated for Tue 5th May, Abuja.

Please, Just prophesy in agreement. TYPE your PRAYER pleaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

As you wish me victorious, your own miracle will arrive...
Re: Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by midolian(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:
52 contractors bidded for N100Million worth of contract from NUC and 3 of us were contacted for interview slated for Tue 5th May, Abuja.

Please, Just prophesy in agreement. TYPE your PRAYER pleaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

you shall succeed, by God's grace.. Worry less, pray more
Re: Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by mekaboy(m): 12:56pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Grow up and find something doing.
Re: Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by san316(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
Sirniyeh:

While I pray for you to succeed, which you will insha Allah, my bank can give you APG for the contract and if you have no money to start up, we can finance the contract. Just contact me.
Re: Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by Sirniyeh(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2015
midolian:
you shall succeed, by God's grace.. Worry less, pray more

Thank you Ahmed
Re: Pls; 1000 Units Of Prayers Urgently Needed... by Sirniyeh(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
san316:

While I pray for you to succeed, which you will insha Allah, my bank can give you APG for the contract and if you have no money to start up, we can finance the contract. Just contact me.

Thank you very much. I need to let you know that Money to execute the contract is never a barrier. I've handled almost N70M before and nothing to worry about. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Fg’s Handing Over Of Ex-mint Boss To UK / Patience Jonathan Not In Nigeria – Presidency / Not Today: Baltimore Police Union’s Gofundme Page Gets Shut Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.