Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Open Letter To My Late Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Letter To My Late Sister (989 Views)

My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My Late Sister by umukorophillip(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
The abyss of the dead. The death of lamentation-MAY 2010 .Open letter to my late sister. There was a country whence no eyes of the living have pierced,but which is open to the disclose of the dead-alone. Black MAY, 2010, has become "Abiku" of J. P. Clerk's poem. The coming and going of this date has pierced a danger's draw in my cardiac cavity, like a reoccuring decimal. Pity,Why not? Parent went, never bother to return to steal a glance at their seeds; although, you took their place.But not too long, you stepped on their foot prints, boarded same ship and danced beyond.You didnt tarry for I to return from a voyage,analogous of Robinson Crusoe's perilious journey.She knew I would have stopped her from going with the angels to sing HALLELUJAH chorus. Ejiro,you broke the promise you made to me,that you would be a mother to us. But you didnt. So, you lied. Yet, I kept mine. 'do not bury my carcass in a strange land',so you warned. As soon as you left, life turtured us to and fro..like pendulum clock.Yet you didnt show up,neither did mother,nor father.Just recently.I mean just recently, a passer-by ran into me and said he had seen your pretty little daughter cried a river under a bush marigold flower for your return. Now I ask:what had that pretty little kid of yours done to you that made you left in a hurry? You created a vaccum in her heart.Thank you Ejiro.Thank you I say! But me no but you death. Death, be not proud;you too shall die.Ejiro,it is now five years.Have you found what you went there for? Have you seen parent? I guessed you had.Did they welcome you as you anticipated? I guessed they did. Hope you told them what we were subjected to before you left? I guessed you did. Last question: have they borne some sons and daughters thitter? If no.Then, ask them what made them to be silent for that far too long .But Ejiro,can you come and take us awhile to that place, so that we may learn the unknown? You cannot? Then, I am done with you.Adieu sister!
Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by corisande: 3:47pm On May 01, 2015
embarassed
Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by Temibassie(f): 8:25am On May 02, 2015
crysaaaad
Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by Jman06(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
May her soul continue to rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
umukorophillip:
The abyss of the dead. The death of lamentation-MAY 2010 .Open letter to my late sister. There was a country whence no eyes of the living have pierced,but which is open to the disclose of the dead-alone. Black MAY, 2010, has become "Abiku" of J. P. Clerk's poem. The coming and going of this date has pierced a danger's draw in my cardiac cavity, like a reoccuring decimal. Pity,Why not? Parent went, never bother to return to steal a glance at their seeds; although, you took their place.But not too long, you stepped on their foot prints, boarded same ship and danced beyond.You didnt tarry for I to return from a voyage,analogous of Robinson Crusoe's perilious journey.She knew I would have stopped her from going with the angels to sing HALLELUJAH chorus. Ejiro,you broke the promise you made to me,that you would be a mother to us. But you didnt. So, you lied. Yet, I kept mine. 'do not bury my carcass in a strange land',so you warned. As soon as you left, life turtured us to and fro..like pendulum clock.Yet you didnt show up,neither did mother,nor father.Just recently.I mean just recently, a passer-by ran into me and said he had seen your pretty little daughter cried a river under a bush marigold flower for your return. Now I ask:what had that pretty little kid of yours done to you that made you left in a hurry? You created a vaccum in her heart.Thank you Ejiro.Thank you I say! But me no but you death. Death, be not proud;you too shall die.Ejiro,it is now five years.Have you found what you went there for? Have you seen parent? I guessed you had.Did they welcome you as you anticipated? I guessed they did. Hope you told them what we were subjected to before you left? I guessed you did. Last question: have they borne some sons and daughters thitter? If no.Then, ask them what made them to be silent for that far too long .But Ejiro,can you come and take us awhile to that place, so that we may learn the unknown? You cannot? Then, I am done with you.Adieu sister!

So touching
Ndo

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by yhusiee(f): 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
Be consoled, darling.
Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by kukuruku156(f): 7:31pm On May 02, 2015
So sad!
Sorry for your loss.
Re: Open Letter To My Late Sister by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
Ouch! Very touching embarassed

Plz stay strong.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Father And Son Take Same Type Of Picture For 27 Years / Diary Of An African Man Mentality / Read And Learn 'A Letter From Mom To Son' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.