Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix (26036 Views)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / Okorocha Gets A Heroes Reception In Kano (Pix Updates) / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
tolerance is harmony in diversity
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2015
MuhdG:

then do sth abt it
forever and never will i go to the North, they ard killers bokoharam or no bokoharam that is my something i wna do.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by dotwyz: 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
We need one more like u in this country figure head. coz u are a nice born so uniquelarity.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by VANHELLSING: 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

This fool didn't see where it was written that 10 people have been arrested.
Barcanista I'm so sorry for you
Terrorist, your allah is a blood sucking demon & prophet MUHAMMED a rapist tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 01, 2015
olu77:

There is nothing Christian about you bro. You are an extremist. The Christ I know even dine with sinners
Stop compromising God's word.. u preach and show love to sinners buh u must also not allow unclean things contaminating God's standards...I am not an extremist... wat wud u call apostle paul?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by olu77(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
Molly1991:
Man this is not insurgences these ppl went to they church to demand 4 dey converted guy but instead they pst said he was nt dia. Dat was dey biggini of dey trble.

We all know that there are senseless ignorant extremists in the north but was it Sanusi that sent them? Christian should beging to defend the church building and it's members against intruders, I honestly don't think God is against that
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by VANHELLSING: 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
PROPHET MUHAMMED IS A BLOODY RAPIST, WHO RAPED AISHA AT THE AGE OF 6, WHILE DEMON ALLAH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CARNAGE GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD. ALLAH IS A BLOOD DRINKING DEMON tongue
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by gogodaye(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

It does appear you have issues with comprehension.
Barcanista's is not and has never disputed the fact that 10 or more persons were arrested......his worries stem at the fact that those arrested do NOT get to pay for their crimes they were arrested for much earlier for committing.....
That is the trend he wants to see reversed in this particular scenario by the Emir..........

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by olu77(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2015
crixtex:

Stop compromising God's word.. u preach and show love to sinners buh u must also not allow unclean things contaminating God's standards...I am not an extremist... wat wud u call apostle paul?

The duty of true Christians is to keep preaching God's love until souls are won on to Christ. I don't think your duty is to crictisize someone just because they are yet to believe in what you believe in. If you do that then there is no difference between you and them.

Mind you, 1 Corinthians 10:12 says: So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by tola9ja: 8:25pm On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS hope you have see the why[b] islam is the religion of peace[/b]
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 01, 2015
olu77:

The duty of true Christians is to keep preaching God's love until souls are won on to Christ. I don't think your duty is to crictisize someone just because they are yet to believe in what you believe in. If you do that then there is no difference between you and them.

Mind you, 1 Corinthians 10:12 says: So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall.
Alryt sire... noted
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by dozai: 8:29pm On May 01, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Islamists and violent mentality. This man you intend forcing Islam on was a Christian converted to Islam, yet Christians never took up arms for whatever reason but when he made a u-turn and went back to Christianity then the same people who taught us that religion is not by compulsion wasted a life in trying to force him back
Which place dem just convert people. Its always either yes or death
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by cyril83(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2015
resty4:
Who is sanusi fooling? now that is muslim brother is elected he is trying 2 make his emirate appear tolerant of other faith.
We are watching!
Christains in kano state and other muslim dominated states know my point.

Don't be a religious bigot.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by dasoul(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

exactly.... grin...every time I see him in that emir dress.....i just feel like crying... angrysuch a waste shocked
I thought I am the one who always feel the way. I feel disappointed at having such witty man as an emir. I miss him anyway.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Aystarz: 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm Sanusi, the Zerubbabel of our time.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
Kingspin:
forever and never will i go to the North, they ard killers bokoharam or no bokoharam that is my something i wna do.
good. we dont need people like you anyway!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by ifekayodee(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
A very gud gesture from HRH,those folks whu hs bn ranting about islamizing nigeria by the buhari government will probably have a rethink.exposure over religious and ethnic intolerance.#OneNaija
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by olu77(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2015
crixtex:

Alryt sire... noted

Nice one sir. I am sorry I called you an extremist earlier.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
olu77:

Nice one sir. I am sorry I called you an extremist earlier.
No p bro
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
The war is over,they've got their man on the throne
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by mkdboy: 8:42pm On May 01, 2015
So we still have leaders like this in the North? This man Has just won my heart, other leaders should act like this.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by mistabiola: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Nice one but rebuilding is not the problem. The perpetrators of the arson should be brought to justice and not freed like we witnessed in 2011 where the President-elect and his then party (CPC) secured the bail of perpetrators of post-election violence. Sanusi must as a matter of importance forestall further attacks.

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Jarus(m): 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
I have always said that anyone who says Sanusi is a BH sponsor needs a brain transplant.

I stand by that.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by bayulll01(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You don't need to be surprised the son of bitterness talk like an illiterate and moronn that dint go to school,he's brain is deteriorating
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Biafranqueeen: 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
Decryptor:
Let's see you call for the arrest of the arsonists who burnt the church and watch them given a public trial and punishment before we take you seriously!

Prince, shun tribalism grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by brownlord: 8:56pm On May 01, 2015
This will resurrect Gideon Akaluka?
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by urheme: 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
ramdris:
I love this Sanusi like..... I just wish he is not an emir. It would av been wonderful to have him in GMB government. But all the same, rankadede YRH.

He would have been a better presidential candidate, infact he will make a very vibrant leader for nigeria, the man is just too intelligent.

I don't know why we just can't project our best,

Fools fools and thievies every where, is better we have one smart one that has brains.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by handsometokunbo: 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

exactly.... grin...every time I see him in that emir dress.....i just feel like crying... angrysuch a waste shocked

You said it all........

The only Northerner that has national appeal

It pains me each time I see him in that emir dress too

I can't just imagine Fashola/Sanusi or Sanusi/Fashola combo

If Nigerian youth want him to take up a presidential ticket with someone like Fashola or Donald Duke, they could all go out and persuade him to do it
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2015
Haters gon hate, kudos emir. Get your swaziland visa with us.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by galadima77(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I wonder what some of u wear when u reason,,,,what do u refer to as waste?
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by philips70(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2015
Jarus:
I have always said that anyone who says Sanusi is a BH sponsor needs a brain transplant.

I stand by that.

There are many people who need brain transplant for many reasons on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix by BraniacX(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
How rich of him undecided

Now he can go on CNN and al-jazeera and claim the tag of religious tolerance

Meanwhile back in his youth he led the group that beheaded an ibo man whose name we all know for wiping his infant son's arse with a page from the koran during abacha's regime in Kano

Also, does that bring the dead girl back to life

Political figures and symbolic gestures...... mtcheeeew!!!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts / Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.