Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) (41769 Views)

Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University / Nigerians Blast Senator Shehu Sani Over His Controversial Tweet (Photo) / Is CNN Mocking The APC In This Tweet? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by lampardizik(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2015
Charliiee:
what does GMB have to do with this? If u had any sense you'll see that tweet is over a yr

I hope say dem never silence d guy by now...
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by emmanuelonyeakp: 10:32am On May 02, 2015
ATIKU YOU GOT NIGERIA INTO ALL THIS MESS WE ARE FACING TODAY
SPENDING YOUR MONEY OUTSIDE NIGERIA

BRING ALL THE INVESTMENT IN THIS COUNTRY THAT IS ALL

DEVELOP NIGERIA MAN

NIGERIA NEEDS DEVELOPMENT STOP UNDERDEVELOPING NIGERIA PLEASE
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by delishpot: 11:07am On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
u have said it well and he has also said it well. He has refused to let evil ppl thrive before his eyes n he is facing them the best way he can. U r asking for the change he has made, standing up against an evil man. He is risking his life to condemn an evil man right there n then. If we all stand up n challenge these men one n all without some few set of ppl like you trying to draw the line for freedom fighters and pay no attention to perpetrators of evil, Nigeria would have been a better place. Ppl like u r saboteurs who dictate the pace of ppl seeking a change. Now u can dictate his distance, but where werebu when Atiku was raiding? Now u no what pastors n lecturers do to the innocent, what has been ur contribution? U r sitting down there n ppl suicide over lecturers vile conducts, u watch pastors devalue the sanity in our society n u just sit, watch n wait for the one man who would take the bold step for u to reprimand him. I've seen ur type before. N ur type I ensure they r beheaded.

You ny dear are worse than the devil grin . I see you take pride in shedding blood. unfortunately for your life you hold no power over anyone. So if he does not add the curse, he wouldnt have said or passed his message across? So if he had said you sir are the problem of Nigeria, and we do not need you prayer and advicE...... his life wouldnt be in danger? You foolish child! even Nelson Mandela and martin luther king Jnr did not act that way. If he needs to see change, its not by acting like a tout or a mad man for he will die faster out of his foolishness and the foolishness of those like you behind him cheering him on. Its not too late, dont hide under that guys wrapper and hurl insults, come out plain and introduce yourself and curse Atiku too in support of this guy na cool So you feel I have not done anything to help fellow Nigerians because I did not curse Atiku on Twitter? Its only when I come out to say I pray for Atiku to die that you will not behead me? Ok, lets start from home. Before this guy, why have you also not cursed him? grin You are a small minded person. Your kind is worse than Idi amin. Your type pretends to fight for the good of the common man only to seek death and destruction when you get that power.
You are possesed and I pray for you. I pray that God will keep you alive and let you see a better Nigeria without killers like you taking charge. I pray that the blood thirsty demon filling you with the desire to kill will leave you soon.
Ha ha, Small kids full NL sha. How old are you Mr Bokoharam baby brother of ISIS?
You are too young to bE on NL even. You lack wisdoM and full of hate. Who hurt you son? Who hurt you soo bad?
If you were not foolish, you would have seen that I never said he was wrong to be angry. You foolosh, foolish child! You would have seen that his cursing Atiku will not make much difference than if he had shown his anger without the curse.
You foolish, foolish child!!
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

why shouldn't we pressure ourselves?
You think Nigeria is the way it is because of our leaders only?
The bloody contributions of you and the next man is equally responsible for the mess just as the leaders are too!

Yes, it is! The leaders started it and we followers followed suit, because we had no option of survival. Read about reason behind the first coup in the country. Though the coup plotters ended up being worse than the leaders they displaced.

The followers emulate their leaders!
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 02, 2015
Nice reply for the son of lucifer!
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by jascon1(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2015
delishpot:

You ny dear are worse than the devil grin . I see you take pride in shedding blood. unfortunately for your life you hold no power over anyone. So if he does not add the curse, he wouldnt have said or passed his message across? So if he had said you sir are the problem of Nigeria, and we do not need you prayer and advicE...... his life wouldnt be in danger? You foolish child! even Nelson Mandela and martin luther king Jnr did not act that way. If he needs to see change, its not by acting like a tout or a mad man for he will die faster out of his foolishness and the foolishness of those like you behind him cheering him on. Its not too late, dont hide under that guys wrapper and hurl insults, come out plain and introduce yourself and curse Atiku too in support of this guy na cool So you feel I have not done anything to help fellow Nigerians because I did not curse Atiku on Twitter? Its only when I come out to say I pray for Atiku to die that you will not behead me? Ok, lets start from home. Before this guy, why have you also not cursed him? grin You are a small minded person. Your kind is worse than Idi amin. Your type pretends to fight for the good of the common man only to seek death and destruction when you get that power.
You are possesed and I pray for you. I pray that God will keep you alive and let you see a better Nigeria without killers like you taking charge. I pray that the blood thirsty demon filling you with the desire to kill will leave you soon.
Ha ha, Small kids full NL sha. How old are you Mr Bokoharam baby brother of ISIS?
You are too young to bE on NL even. You lack wisdoM and full of hate. Who hurt you son? Who hurt you soo bad?
If you were not foolish, you would have seen that I never said he was wrong to be angry. You foolosh, foolish child! You would have seen that his cursing Atiku will not make much difference than if he had shown his anger without the curse.
You foolish, foolish child!!
as I was reading ur comment I was just crying. I just couldn't control it. I just wonder what pains n regrets ur parents and relatives must be feeling in their hearts over your case. And to top it all u r the first born. Chai!!! Ur family has wasted fortune on ur education. Chai!!! I would have suggest selling u to the pigmies, but they too have no use for u. My brother, change your ways oh, mumu no good at all embarassed
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by delishpot: 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
as I was reading ur comment I was just crying. I just couldn't control it. I just wonder what pains n regrets ur parents and relatives must be feeling in their hearts over your case. And to top it all u r the first born. Chai!!! Ur family has wasted fortune on ur education. Chai!!! I would have suggest selling u to the pigmies, but they too have no use for u. My brother, change your ways oh, mumu no good at all embarassed

I don hear. Chei you don yab me oooo. Cheiiii, you win. You get mouth true true. Its well no cry again.
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by jascon1(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
delishpot:

I don hear. Chei you don yab me oooo. Cheiiii, you win. You get mouth true true. Its well no cry again.
hahaha abegi my brother na time we come pass for nairaland oh. As far as I know politicians no send anything we talk for here. This one na poor men congress. Ppl way get mouth hold microphone. As we no get we just day follow up small small for nairaland make e be like say we too don contribute into the state of the nation.
What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. Remember that!!!
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by delishpot: 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
hahaha abegi my brother na time we come pass for nairaland oh. As far as I know politicians no send anything we talk for here. This one na poor men congress. Ppl way get mouth hold microphone. As we no get we just day follow up small small for nairaland make e be like say we too don contribute into the state of the nation.
What happens on nairaland stays on nairaland. Remember that!!!

Its well my brother. Me sef don conceed defeat like my brother GEJ. My mama talk me say ........"I nor gree! sabi tear cloth"........... So, I borrow her advice and agree with you.
Its all good. Thank God say you don change mind from having my head. Thank you sir cool
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by jascon1(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
delishpot:

Its well my brother. Me sef don conceed defeat like my brother GEJ. My mama talk me say ........"I nor gree! sabi tear cloth"........... So, I borrow her advice and agree with you.
Its all good. Thank God say you don change mind from having my head. Thank you sir cool
lol. One love bro
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
u just need to wake up from ur abysmal slumber bro. Dont fool us with prayers. Read the Bible in John 12:31 it says that satan is the ruler of this world. 1 John 5:19 says the WHOLE world is lying in the power of the evil one, Satan. John 18:36 Jesus said his kingdom is not a part of this world. Therefore, U can't pray for a country, is very senseless. Salvation is a personal struggle not collective. Politics is a DIRTY game. God is not a politician. He doesn't play dirty. N don't dirty his name by involving him into politics.
we have been blessed by God with so much natural endowments, is left for us to use it. Ppl r only stealing it. Only in Nigeria do we fool ourselves with prayers when we no the truth is before us. That's y these criminals thrive. Other countries protest over prejudice, but we celebrate our thieves.
ok, all you are saying is that we should just our hands and and allow anachy to reign or beter still cause the country since we shouldn't pray. my dear we still need spiritual cleansing in our land. take it or leave it.
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by jascon1(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
ok, all you are saying is that we should just our hands and and allow anachy to reign or beter still cause the country since we shouldn't pray. my dear we still need spiritual cleansing in our land. take it or leave it.
my brother if na prayer leave am for Nigeria. No street u go go today way ppl no day pray yet even the prayer warriors den na thieves. Prayer warriors n pastors are running to countries full of atheists. Check our pastor if him c ticket e go run go USA, if him oikin never run go there since. U can't fool me and ask me to pray. Do the physical way I day c first n we can handle the spiritual. Prayer is a personal thing with God not collective. Na ppl God day use day work. No fold hand n pray. The Bible say condemn evil. If not u r an accomplice of evil. The govt day kill us u day say make we pray when we can speak out n condemn dem. Ghadaffi na prayer kill am? Saddam Hussein na prayer kill am? Don't sit don't n watch ppl be scape goats. Join in the fight n God will bless ur effort. He won't come down from heaven to move ur legs. If Niger delta youth no fight den for no get ministry, dem for no get amnesty after many decades of enslavement. If ppl no cry out the world for no hear about boko haram. My friend no b u holy pass, no be mbaka na challenge GEJ while adeboye was blessing him. Other pastors day praise am n talking like cowards, but listen to mbaka speech u go no say even Jesus vex scatter table of criminals. Don't fool me with prayers no b who pray pass. Adeboye don go UK day go pray for Cameron. Let's wake up joor. Martin Luther king way day fight for freedom no be Reverend him be? Didn't he oppose the evil of that time? Get up n act n is left to God to bless ur hustle
Re: Check Out A Nigerian Reply To Atiku Abubakars Tweet..(photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 04, 2015
jascon1:
my brother if na prayer leave am for Nigeria. No street u go go today way ppl no day pray yet even the prayer warriors den na thieves. Prayer warriors n pastors are running to countries full of atheists. Check our pastor if him c ticket e go run go USA, if him oikin never run go there since. U can't fool me and ask me to pray. Do the physical way I day c first n we can handle the spiritual. Prayer is a personal thing with God not collective. Na ppl God day use day work. No fold hand n pray. The Bible say condemn evil. If not u r an accomplice of evil. The govt day kill us u day say make we pray when we can speak out n condemn dem. Ghadaffi na prayer kill am? Saddam Hussein na prayer kill am? Don't sit don't n watch ppl be scape goats. Join in the fight n God will bless ur effort. He won't come down from heaven to move ur legs. If Niger delta youth no fight den for no get ministry, dem for no get amnesty after many decades of enslavement. If ppl no cry out the world for no hear about boko haram. My friend no b u holy pass, no be mbaka na challenge GEJ while adeboye was blessing him. Other pastors day praise am n talking like cowards, but listen to mbaka speech u go no say even Jesus vex scatter table of criminals. Don't fool me with prayers no b who pray pass. Adeboye don go UK day go pray for Cameron. Let's wake up joor. Martin Luther king way day fight for freedom no be Reverend him be? Didn't he oppose the evil of that time? Get up n act n is left to God to bless ur hustle
I understood your greaveance, I know that our government are'nt working at all. we held the highest economy in african (although it became obvious in GEJ's tenure) but yet the system is nothing to right home about. The masses are suffering. But who knows, our little effort can still yield a maximun result. all we are asking for is change, and believe me when I say God help those who help them self are not even in the Bible verse. I believe that God can still help us, with or without good Governnance. My God is a Mysterious God. when HE startsworking he need no human assistance to work for him. One thing I believe is that NIGERIA WILL STILL BE A BETTER PLACE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST THAT STRIENTEN'S US AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oodua Republic: Yorubas Are Not Going Anywhere - South-South, South-East Declare / The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.