Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu (1739 Views)

Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan & Adamu Muazu / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by Sooroptimist1: 7:42pm On May 01, 2015
The embattled National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu has said members of the party who have been plotting to remove him by stampede will fail.

Mu’azu, Newspot Nigeria learnt, said those behind the plot to sack him as the National Chairman of (PDP) were merely stirring the hornet’s nest which may ultimately break the ruling party into smithereens.

The PDP Chairman said this to a motely crowd of his supporters who met him at his residence in Abuja on a solidarity mission on the manner he was humiliated out of a meeting by the PDP governors in Abuja on Wednesday.

One of the PDP Chieftains who was with Mu’azu during the meeting confided in our correspondent that the Chairman was of the view that an attempt to stampede him out of office will raise bubbles and crises, which the party will find very insurmountable, a factor that may lead to its extinction.

Mu’Azu was quoted to have said that even President Goodluck Jonathan and other party elders know that the PDP dare not fester the crisis arising from the major defeat it suffered during the Presidential election, while adding to it by creating fresh leadership crisis in the party by his removal.

Mu’Azu, according to report was humiliated out of a meeting by the PDP Governors Forum which held last Wednesday in Abuja when he was bundled out of the meeting as he attempted to force himself in.

Meanwhile, Newspot learnt that the meeting by the PDP Governors was initiated by some top members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party who felt that Mu’Azu should go, while the entire Committee should equally be dissolved.

The NWC members who had equally mobilised President Goodluck Jonathan to endorse their desire for the sack of Mu’Azu raised allegations of high handedness, ineptitude and lack of maturity as a leader, as reasons they wanted him sacked.

The aggrieved NWC members are said to be eager to execute the plot for Mu’Azu’s ouster before May 29 hand over date, in order not to accord him the chance of consolidating and retaining himself in power after the exit of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The call on Jonathan for intervention on the plan to have the NWC reconstituted was predicated on the perceived reluctance of the National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’Azu to ensure that the NEC meeting holds, at least, after the just concluded general election for the PDP to take stock and chart a new way forward.

Hitherto, Mu’Azu was said to have adopted some divide and rule tactics of convening meetings with governors-elect, National Assembly members-elect and the state Chairmen of PDP at different times as a ploy for preventing a NEC meeting from holding.

The NWC members who wanted the entire exco of the party sacked, according to reports, had canvassed a view that a new NWC of the party must be put in place before the exit of President Jonathan on May 29 in order to prevent the party from dying completely thereafter.

They had argued that the PDP under its present leadership will never reposition the party for the challenges of regaining power within the next four years, on the basis that the Chairman and his cronies in the party had soiled their hands in monumental acts of corruption which will always prevent them from taking positive actions.

They alleged that the PDP National Chairman had compromised his status and hence, sabotaged the PDP in many ways during the Presidential Poll, even as he was accused of giving covert support to General Muhammadu Buhari.

The alleged high level of compromises by Mu’Azu, according to the aggrieved members, was the reason he failed to deliver his state, Bauchi to the PDP during the Presidential election, just as other top members of the NWC equally failed to lift the PDP in their states.

They alleged that Mu’Azu had long dug a grave for PDP when he started preventing internal democracy from holding during the party’s primaries, a process which they insist, led to the emergence of wrong party members as the PDP flag-bearers for the governorship and National Assembly polls in many states.

Mu’Azu, they said, also weakened the NWC of the PDP by failing to call for members’ meetings regularly as he was also alleged of running the affairs of the party from his private residence with little regards for the feelings of other members.

Mu’Azu, it was alleged, was also in the habit of keeping NWC members waiting each time they sought his attention on critical party issues at his private residence.

The aggrieved members sited instances when Mu’Azu kept some NWC members waiting in his house for more than 8 hours at different times in their attempt to have audience with him on party issues.

The PDP Chairman is also being accused of using his good office to covert wealth amid further allegations that he loves traveling out of Nigeria too often for issues never related to the interest of the PDP.

He was also accused of placing premium importance on women matters above party issues, with his office being literally turned into a melting pot for women of different backgrounds who swarm around him for different motives.

SOURCE: http://abusidiqu.com/remove-me-and-break-up-pdp-muazu-warns-party-opponents/?UA-34095171-2=
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by kodded(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
Source ?
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by babyfaceafrica: 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

The embattled National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu has said members of the party who have been plotting to remove him by stampede will fail.

Mu’azu, Newspot Nigeria learnt, said those behind the plot to sack him as the National Chairman of (PDP) were merely stirring the hornet’s nest which may ultimately break the ruling party into smithereens.

The PDP Chairman said this to a motely crowd of his supporters who met him at his residence in Abuja on a solidarity mission on the manner he was humiliated out of a meeting by the PDP governors in Abuja on Wednesday.

One of the PDP Chieftains who was with Mu’azu during the meeting confided in our correspondent that the Chairman was of the view that an attempt to stampede him out of office will raise bubbles and crises, which the party will find very insurmountable, a factor that may lead to its extinction.

Mu’Azu was quoted to have said that even President Goodluck Jonathan and other party elders know that the PDP dare not fester the crisis arising from the major defeat it suffered during the Presidential election, while adding to it by creating fresh leadership crisis in the party by his removal.

Mu’Azu, according to report was humiliated out of a meeting by the PDP Governors Forum which held last Wednesday in Abuja when he was bundled out of the meeting as he attempted to force himself in.

Meanwhile, Newspot learnt that the meeting by the PDP Governors was initiated by some top members of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party who felt that Mu’Azu should go, while the entire Committee should equally be dissolved.

The NWC members who had equally mobilised President Goodluck Jonathan to endorse their desire for the sack of Mu’Azu raised allegations of high handedness, ineptitude and lack of maturity as a leader, as reasons they wanted him sacked.

The aggrieved NWC members are said to be eager to execute the plot for Mu’Azu’s ouster before May 29 hand over date, in order not to accord him the chance of consolidating and retaining himself in power after the exit of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The call on Jonathan for intervention on the plan to have the NWC reconstituted was predicated on the perceived reluctance of the National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’Azu to ensure that the NEC meeting holds, at least, after the just concluded general election for the PDP to take stock and chart a new way forward.

Hitherto, Mu’Azu was said to have adopted some divide and rule tactics of convening meetings with governors-elect, National Assembly members-elect and the state Chairmen of PDP at different times as a ploy for preventing a NEC meeting from holding.

The NWC members who wanted the entire exco of the party sacked, according to reports, had canvassed a view that a new NWC of the party must be put in place before the exit of President Jonathan on May 29 in order to prevent the party from dying completely thereafter.

They had argued that the PDP under its present leadership will never reposition the party for the challenges of regaining power within the next four years, on the basis that the Chairman and his cronies in the party had soiled their hands in monumental acts of corruption which will always prevent them from taking positive actions.

They alleged that the PDP National Chairman had compromised his status and hence, sabotaged the PDP in many ways during the Presidential Poll, even as he was accused of giving covert support to General Muhammadu Buhari.

The alleged high level of compromises by Mu’Azu, according to the aggrieved members, was the reason he failed to deliver his state, Bauchi to the PDP during the Presidential election, just as other top members of the NWC equally failed to lift the PDP in their states.

They alleged that Mu’Azu had long dug a grave for PDP when he started preventing internal democracy from holding during the party’s primaries, a process which they insist, led to the emergence of wrong party members as the PDP flag-bearers for the governorship and National Assembly polls in many states.

Mu’Azu, they said, also weakened the NWC of the PDP by failing to call for members’ meetings regularly as he was also alleged of running the affairs of the party from his private residence with little regards for the feelings of other members.

Mu’Azu, it was alleged, was also in the habit of keeping NWC members waiting each time they sought his attention on critical party issues at his private residence.

The aggrieved members sited instances when Mu’Azu kept some NWC members waiting in his house for more than 8 hours at different times in their attempt to have audience with him on party issues.

The PDP Chairman is also being accused of using his good office to covert wealth amid further allegations that he loves traveling out of Nigeria too often for issues never related to the interest of the PDP.

He was also accused of placing premium importance on women matters above party issues, with his office being literally turned into a melting pot for women of different backgrounds who swarm around him for different motives.

source
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by Sooroptimist1: 7:47pm On May 01, 2015
PDP is a very despicable assemblage of terrible people,all of whom contributed in no small measure to ruin the Nation

3 Likes

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by okpamson15(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
This are the type of people that play the music that GEJ Fail. Anyway wetin concern me all i'm praying 4 is let the president elect fulfil his promise that's all i dnt no any party i only no individual that wil deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by Basildvalour(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2015
Talking Tough
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by EdCure: 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
Mr Muazu, your PDP had already gone in flames since April 1st. The ash will be fully swept with tthe APC broom of change by May 29.

3 Likes

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by Sooroptimist1: 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
The worst thing anyone can do in PDP is to seek to make a scapegoat of Muazu and then watch him sing like a Canary about who stole what and what

1 Like

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
Crisis tinz on point for PDPians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
EdCure:
Mr Muazu, grin your PDP had already already gone in flames since April 1st. The ash will be fully swept with tthe APC broom of change by May 29.
no mind dos stupid people jarey. They are all clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by EdCure: 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
PDP leaders have one thing in common. Excess love for women.

Like GEJ, like Muazu, like FFK.
They ran after brreasts, pusssies and fat asses. The result is seen in their failure and the death of the evil party. grin

2 Likes

Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by AhmedMustapha(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2015
PDP was there before Muazu so what makes him think He's the soul of the PDP
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by bright007(f): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by BabaNath(m): 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
He should have been made women leader of the PDP... Why all these politicians like straffing like this
Re: Remove Me And Watch The Party Go Up In Flames..adamu Muazu by jaytee01(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Now that the impeachable offences have been listed, let the show begin!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Abia Gov Starts Dredging Of "Okpu Umuobo Waterside" Aba. / Tinubu/Fashola crisis deepens / See The 18yr Old Bride 54yr Old Emir Sanusi's Just Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.