Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men (31642 Views)

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / Name Something Women Do Better Than Men? / Many Things Women Do In Secrecy (discretion Advised] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i beg to differ grin
Most homes its the women that holds it down.. Men if present just provide financially .
These days we cook and we bath the kids.

A friend of mine said he does all that because he wants his boys not to be dependent on women for household chores and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Besides, most of us enjoy doing house chores too - You don't want to spend all that money to make a beautiful home and leave it at the mercy of some small brat at home and one lady called a 'wife' you might find dust where you're not suppose to. tongue
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by lilmax(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

But guys too gossip ..
not up to 3% undecided
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
lilmax:
not up to 3% undecided

Lol
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by fajani(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
Cheating
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
These days we cook and we bath the kids.

A friend of mine said he does all that because he wants his boys not to be dependent on women for household chores and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Besides, most of us enjoy doing house chores too - You don't want to spend all that money to make a beautiful home and leave it at the mercy of some small brat at home and one lady called a 'wife' you might find dust where you're not suppose to. tongue

Yes im not disputing the fact that some men do it ..

But women been doing this since the days of ADAM .. So we better homemakers not saying some men cant do it .. Just stats
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Women endure more pain more than men, Women are best known to cry inside, they endure physical pain (during child labour) Emotional pain (during break up) mental torture from men, yet all these makes them stronger and forgiving.
Shout out to my ladies tonight, you are more than a conqueror

Na im be say all those cry una dey cry for outside na wayo! Crocodile tears! In other words women sabi wayo pass men. U forget to add am.
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Obike10: 11:48pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm cheat better than men undecided that im not too sure
Mayb hide it better

Hide it better or cheat better. Both the same
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
we enjoy life better than men!!
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Yes im not disputing the fact that some men do it ..

But women been doing this since the days of ADAM .. So we better homemakers not saying some men cant do it .. Just stats
Nowadays girls are just lazy bunch of spoilt brat with no manners.

How will they even do chores with all that nails and lashes they do all day long except you surround them with machines left right and center?

I can bet you that next 10 yrs from now we would be getting married to robots. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
By leeching on us na. tongue
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nowadays girls are just lazy bunch of spoilt brat with no manners.

How will they even do chores with all that nails and lashes they do all day long except you surround them with machines left right and center?

I can bet you that next 10 yrs from now we would be getting married to robots. grin

Lol .. I get where ur coming from

But right now women still do it better ..
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by femijck(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
Begging for call card...and waking up at the ungodly hour.
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by pizzy24(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
Make up
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:

Nice one
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
By leeching on us na. tongue
says by Truckpusher cheesy
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one
smiley
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by mandax: 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
henrypolo36:
Nothing lol

You mean person go pay 500k to get US visa? To go America go do what?
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 01, 2015
Giving birth to babies! cool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
says by Truckpusher cheesy
Before nko?

Buy me this buy me that syndrome.

Even the ones from rich homes are the worst. grin

They will subtly give you bills and you won't notice until you're in like a crab in the bucket, you can't climb out . grin
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by kinglekan: 11:58pm On May 01, 2015
sexyseun:
Women endure more pain more than men, Women are best known to cry inside, they endure physical pain (during child labour) Emotional pain (during break up) mental torture from men, yet all these makes them stronger and forgiving.
Shout out to my ladies tonight, you are more than a conqueror

undecided

1 Like

Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by zinkotop: 12:00am On May 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Playing victim card
Not anymore.
Gone are the days when ladies cook like their mothers.

They now drink like their fathers.
grin grin grin
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol .. I get where ur coming from

But right now women still do it better ..
Lala , how far na ?

make we run shows na? angry
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by mytime24(f): 12:01am On May 02, 2015
undecided

Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lala , how far na ?

make we run shows na? angry

Wt show smiley
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before nko?

Buy me this buy me that syndrome.

Even the ones from rich homes are the worst. grin

They will subtly give you bills and you notice until you're in like a crab in the bucket, you can't climb out . grin
Buhahahahahahahahaha but not all ladies does that!!
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Lala247:

Wt show smiley
That kain thing.

Oya na pm things cheesy
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by prontoniero(m): 12:02am On May 02, 2015
Crying
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buhahahahahahahahaha but not all ladies does that!!
89% does it perfectly.

In fact any woman that doesn't give you bills is expecting something more than bills from you and these are the ones you need to watch out for. tongue cheesy
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:06am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
89% does it perfectly.

In fact any woman that doesn't give you bills is expecting something more than bills from you and these are the ones you need to watch out for. tongue cheesy
hehehehehehe like seriously?then u have to choose btw d two kind of ladies or u stay off relatioship cheesy
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
89% does it perfectly.

In fact any woman that doesn't give you bills is expecting something more than bills from you and these are the ones you need to watch out for. tongue

See, this is one of the reasons I don't pity you. You deserve the women you end up with tongue
Re: Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe like seriously?then u have to choose btw d two kind of ladies or u stay off relatioship cheesy
Lol, I'm already on my way off relationship with you psychos.

Just waiting for some crazy scientists to come up with a customized puccy. angry tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.