Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC (22774 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency/house Speakership; Trouble Looms For APC / Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by mikolo80: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
illiad:

Yeah! I can tell ya!

It Says that,
When people don't
Read,

They rot.
God bless you
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by millhouse: 9:29am On May 02, 2015
oh my
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by Nobody: 9:38am On May 02, 2015
I am so loving this display of shame, all becos of Oil and Gas from the Lower Niger region.
The North might just get all the posts with supports from SW PDP and SE/SS Legislators.

Well, all I care about for now is #Operation12Monkeys
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by mikolo80: 9:41am On May 02, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Karma is truly a B,I,T,C,H.......time would c.um when the Fulaniz fully control everything, the SouthWest would be relegated to the background they alwayz were
They can't control everything. Constitution will not allow it(federal character) and if they don't share with sw (just like jonathan) they will be ganged up against(just like jonathan). You like it or not you must always carry at least 4 zones along.very delicate balancing act and all you need is a very high performing governor or senator to destabilize all fulani plans of northern hegemony (x100 of what Fashola accomplished in lagos)
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by ziccoit: 10:03am On May 02, 2015
By the way, where is Faruq Lawal?
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On May 02, 2015
jazinogold:
we need a loud speaker! I no care any geopolitical zone he come from!
not loud speaker,but anyone that can work with buhari to bring about d change we all clamour for,who can agree with buhari to slash recurrent expedition,eliminate waste from d system and fight corruption,

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by basilo101: 10:41am On May 02, 2015
Tinubu's exploits in SW is not because of his political dexterity, he jst hapnd 2 find himself among ppl who lack d capacity to tink independently. Let him kum on national stage and see hw irrelevant he will become. Evn Awolowo worshiped in d west failed to climb to national stage till death

5 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by floridam(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2015
if tinubu succeds in producing the senate president or the speaker after producing the vice president then I see APC as a one man show. The implication of that is Buhari is in trouble and may be dancing to the music of the jagaban.
What then will be the benefit of APGA and other parties who have come together to form the Apc.
We don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by africanusvu(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2015
A nigeria gvt without South east and South south,still wonder how d nest four yrs will look like in a sole Yoruba/hausa gvt,how I wish south east and south south shld shun all political apointment and remain a formidable Opposition ,stargnation waiting to load
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by LKO(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

LWKMD.This one is not the LSHA,it is called NASS,Tinubu has no power over this one. The great reps of the lower niger would gang up with the north to dish you back your own dose of betrayal.

Saraki is as good as the Senate president already. There is no need beating a dead horse. The NE would produce the speaker, with a rep from the lower Niger as deputy

This ur permutation may not sail
North West -- President
North Central -- Senate president
North East -- House speaker

And u want the "lower niger" to jostle for deputy speaker. The office of the deputy speaker is insignificant to a large degree. The north can't lay hold of president, senate president and speaker.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by babyfaceafrica: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
Hmmmmm.....I smell someone wants to make it look like tinubu wants to choose every position...well he will get some and lose some..that's how politics work and tinubu knows this ..so this charade abot him is unnecessary..I hope my SS and SE brothers get a top position
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by gannod(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu empire will crumble and he will retire back to SW where he controls them with amala politics

Tinubu doesn't control Ekiti & Ondo. He has enslaved other Yoruba states but not Ekiti. I am looking forward to the North ditching the SW. Atleast let them also feel the pains of betrayal.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by realjoker(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Realjoker, I just thought you said you don't care who provides what? shocked shocked shocked not even up to a minute and you are contradicting yourself. Smh
am neutral but u are not.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by remirez07(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
illiad:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/senate-presidencyhouse-speakership-trouble-looms-for-apc/
dz is just the small one, the biggest one is coming up...... Dem go beat shege commout for themselves body. A little changed house with a big family #GodHaveMecy
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by goodgate: 3:11pm On May 02, 2015
Lies every where, why can't you guys wait till that day? Instead of of your journalism of permutaions.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 02, 2015
Internal democracy in action. First test of leadership on the part of APC. It will be an unfortunate and pitiful situation for any PDP member to support any defected PDP member to any leadership position in the house.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by hush15: 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
machinegundammy:
This APC can't rule nigeria more than 8 years at a stretch, at most 12 years if dem get lucky.
#watthespiritissaying

Honestly, you are very magnanimous and considerate. I doubt if they can last beyond 2019. I think being in the opposition is easier for them. Its in them more than being the ruling party.

Seriously, its all bout selfishness and greed. Their reason for forming APC was a short sight. They didn't really envisage managing power should they eventually get it. They gotten it and they so mesmerized that they don't even know how to share or manage it.

Still deciding who gets what at this time when by now, they should have understand everything and everyone knows their role in national development, warming up and getting ready to collect the baton.

Personal interest to much. All bunch of JJCs. Well, PDP is waiting to largesse on their stupidity.

nonsense party
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by hush15: 6:16pm On May 02, 2015
BraimohA:
Internal democracy in action. First test of leadership on the part of APC. It will be an unfortunate and pitiful situation for any PDP member to support any defected PDP member to any leadership position in the house.

Dey watch now...

PDP teaching them the rudiments of managing power. if not cos of too much conflict of interest, what's their problem. its basic! let the chambers choose their respective leaders but no, everybody get ambition and they are too ambitious.

I thought they said Tinubu wasn't running for any political office but his activities in politics recently, far exceeds the man that contested for president sef.

And they said PDP doesn't have a plan, yet an issue like this would have been dealt with and moved on. APC party, far clueless than ever.

nonsense
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by hush15: 6:24pm On May 02, 2015
LKO:

North West -- President

And u want the "lower niger" to jostle for deputy speaker. The office of the deputy speaker is insignificant to a large degree. The north can't lay hold of president, senate president and speaker.

wannabet? SW, SS and SE have very limited options and I don't see new members of the NA filling up that space.

PDP has the pedigree to run it but APC won't allow. Yet, selfishness won't allow APC to concede to themselves.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by hush15: 6:33pm On May 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
not loud speaker,but anyone that can work with buhari to bring about d change we all clamour for,who can agree with buhari to slash recurrent expedition,eliminate waste from d system and fight corruption,

unfortunately, Political Parties runs the affairs of our country and they don't think like ordinary citizens. This is not bout who can work with President Elect to bring change, its is bout who can best protect the party and follow their bids whether as individuals or as a group.

For a party like APC, it is had balancing their interest with the promise to citizens. of course, they would first preserve themselves before the citizens. That preservation, unfortunately will be a problem for them cos of the too many interest to reconcile.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by wadetaw202: 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Tinubu empire will crumble and he will retire back to SW where he controls them with amala politics

Go and try tasting amala. I bet you, you'll love it!
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by jordy101(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2015
hush15:

unfortunately, Political Parties runs the affairs of our country and they don't think like ordinary citizens. This is not bout who can work with President Elect to bring change, its is bout who can best protect the party and follow their bids whether as individuals or as a group.

For a party like APC, it is had balancing their interest with the promise to citizens. of course, they would first preserve themselves before the citizens. That preservation, unfortunately will be a problem for them cos of the too many interest to reconcile.
Re: Senate Presidency/House Speakership: Trouble Looms In APC by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 02, 2015
LKO:

North West -- President

The North should take everything, infact we dash them all the positions. But one thing is certain, none of tinubu candidate will get any leadership position in NASS.
S.W PDP is waiting to pay them back with love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Akwa-Ibom Governor, Udom (Photos) / Anambra: Massive Roads Construction Kicks Off Soon / Buhari Jailed Me 18 Months For Being Wealthy —anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.