Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning (54135 Views)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Lovettokon(f): 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal brutality, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
The murder of this poor creature begs for more questions than answer
Did the snake bite anyone?
Did the guy die?
What was the snake's offence to have been murdered in cold blood like that?
How long has the cobra been living in that hostel with them.
Could it be that the cobra (most likely a female) digs one of the students and slithered to his bed to profess her love for him only to meet her untimely death in the hands of this unruly savages.
Where are the animal rights activists when you need them in this country?

FriedPlantain

U r in for it. Nairalanders will chew u raw.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Awesomeking: 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
No be ordinary cobra sef,nab black cobra

na him edo ex gf wan do revenge oh
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by okekeanayo(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal brutality, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
Did the guy die?
Could it be that the cobra (most likely a female) digs one of the students and slithered to his bed to profess her love for him only to meet her untimely death in the hands of this unruly savages.

FriedPlantain

. You have spoken like a yoruba man, always hypocritical!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by TONYE001(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

Lolz... grin

Brother, I have observed you for a while now.. You surely know how to draw curved lines of smile on the faces of people..

Your signature made me laugh real hard!

Merci... smiley
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Yabaleft: 1:07pm On May 02, 2015
Naughtysite:

Yaba left still has space..

Why are you calling my name. I do not have space for the likes of him angry

2 Likes

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Obinovictor(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

What are you saying?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by TONYE001(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2015
I would NEVER kill a snake that does not attack me.

We still have a long way to go in this country! Hopefully, a time would come when there would be so much love in the air that we would extend love to our animal brothers..

I remember my days as a Youth Corps Member in Benue State. I consciously looked for snakes infiltrating our lodge. My mission was to catch them and return them to their habitat unharmed.

It is well... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Obinovictor(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2015
rafa9:
The occupants of a room in a boys hostel in uniben narrowly escaped death the early hours of 02-05-15. The cobra was said to have sneaked into the room and slid on to a bonk, clinging the student who subconsciously grabbed it in thought of phone theft. He was however brought back to reality by a room mate who saw the scene and shouted prompting the guy to fling the snake away. The snake was later caught by the angry boys who killed it immediately and brought it out on display on the June 12 road by 4.00am this morning before burning.
see Image below

But wait o! How is that snake a cobra?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by jude33084(m): 1:39pm On May 02, 2015
Damayor12:
Edo people! I hail!

A snake in uniben that is close to the forest has turn mystical to you?! undecided
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by jude33084(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2015
josescotch:
EDO PEOPLE, I HAIL THEE... una no de tire

How old are you Jose?

I will recomend you stop watching Afrimagic and start watching Nageowild smiley
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by luiscarter(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
Tabelachizza:
Hmmmmmm
Am not suprise d saw d snake in uniben.. all dz Benin girls fit turn to dat snake
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by bolaji3071(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2015
Thank God
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
Yabaleft:

Why are you calling my name. I do not have space for the likes of him angry

Sorry for the wrong assumption.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
This certainly is not a Cobra, Cobras are very long a snakes and they can by in some places in the north this snake is rat snake not a Cobra.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by June24th: 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
D id the snake bite anyone?
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

Funny post..
Funny signature too grin
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by may01(f): 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

I just tire embarassed
cheesy cheesy. Why you go tire? No be your school?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by redsun(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
How did know it is a cobra? Is it just because it is black? If it was a cobra, the chap that startled it would have been dead by now. Of course with their gross foolish,there won't be anti venom even in ventinary department.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Bobo121(m): 3:41pm On May 02, 2015
TONYE001:
I would NEVER kill a snake that does not attack me.

We still have a long way to go in this country! Hopefully, a time would come when there would be so much love in the air that we would extend love to our animal brothers..

I remember my days as a Youth Corps Member in Benue State. I consciously looked for snakes infiltrating our lodge. My mission was to catch them and return them to their habitat unharmed.

It is well... smiley
Pls I would like to know how many u saw, caught and returned?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by chitaem: 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
it was in my room actually... I was d last 2 leave d room after trying in vain 2 kill it. I gat 2 runnnn!!
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by weapoN2015(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
Mumuye ppl I dey salute.lol
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by TONYE001(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2015
Bobo121:

Pls I would like to know how many u saw, caught and returned?

None.

The point is that I was willing to save the lives of these creatures considering the constant intimidation/violence they suffer from we humans.

I guess I was not lucky enough to see one.

1 Like

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by kobonaire(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
peterbello:
Maybe you sleep like Jonah. #JustSaying
he sleeps pretty well ...
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Okehjp(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
Thank God i no longer reside in that dungeon called hall4.
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by CeceNene(f): 7:23pm On May 02, 2015
O
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Bobo121(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2015
TONYE001:

None.

The point is that I was willing to save the lives of these creatures considering the constant intimidation/violence they suffer from we humans.

I guess I was not lucky enough to see one.

I see

1 Like

Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by larryUG(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal cruelty, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

i dnt think u hv sense. So d snake shld hv bitten d guy? And d guy shld hv died bfr it can be killed bah?
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by harjorlarh(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=33335490][b][i]This is animal cruelty, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

wats dis 1 sayin.....well sha......common sense..is nt very common
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by tonididdy(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This is animal cruelty, why was the snake mobbed and killed by these uncivilised eggheads! angry
Did the guy die?

FriedPlantain

really?...all this for a snake? Haha
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by tonididdy(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
redsun:
How did know it is a cobra? Is it just because it is black? If it was a cobra, the chap that startled it would have been dead by now. Of course with their gross foolish,there won't be anti venom even in ventinary department.
lol antti-venom indeed...
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by Myself2(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
Very creepy

Damn scary.......

Did the OP say the dude held the cobra shocked shocked shocked,the moment he realized it was a cobra he was holding,,,I can't imagine how he felt...
Re: Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning by gmachine: 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
this one no be king cobra no no no o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work / Which African Country Speaks The Best English? / NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.