Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? (717 Views)

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 02, 2015
Hello!
Ladies and gentlemen... Share your thoughts about the pic below

Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by mstik(f): 7:39am On May 02, 2015
Na you sabi
You're in a better position to snaslyse this picture or, what do you think?
Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
Na you sabi
You're in a better position to snaslyse this picture or, what do you think?

and what stopped you from analysing it?
Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Youngpo413: 7:49am On May 02, 2015
Cute assss, the guys love logo.
Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
Cute assss, the guys love logo.

Lol.. You can say that again
Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Emodeee: 7:58am On May 02, 2015
dats d priority of most guys in a relationship. 4get say he dey tell u say "i luv u" every now and then, na wash. As long as he is requesting for sex b4 marriage, he is after ur PUNA. Ladies, dat picture abv depicts d kind of b.f dat u av.
Re: Guys! Ladies! How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 02, 2015
Emodeee:
dats d priority of most guys in a relationship. 4get say he dey tell u say "i luv u" every now and then, na wash. As long as he is requesting for sex b4 marriage, he is after ur PUNA. Ladies, dat picture abv depicts d kind of b.f dat u av.

You just nailed it... Although not all guys think that way, but issues like this stems from when a guy begins to ask for se.x outside marriage.. His professed love is just an affront to get what he really wants

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancée Deceived Me With Fake Ikebe And Boobs- Advice Needed / Life As A Game / When Is It Right To Start A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.