Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea (2423 Views)

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
A VERY VERY VERY BAD IDEA.
why now,dat means u never trust or love ur wife dat much,u can also ve a personal account after d joint account,nt bad
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:57am On May 02, 2015
2dice:

it is just my opinion ma'am
why you going all Gangster on Me
maybe u want to ruin the lady then,its nt good o,shit can happen in marriage,then the husband took everything and left u with nothing,back to square one Straight,use nt only ur heart in marriage,also use ur brain
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 10:58am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
why now,dat means u never trust or love ur wife dat much,u can also ve a personal account after d joint account,nt bad
no no its jst my life principle, "im a man so i shud b able 2 take care of my wife, d children n every oda tin, "having a joint account with my wife will bruise my EGO. "i just love 2 b in charge.
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no no its jst my life principle, "im a man so i shud b able 2 take care of my wife, d children n every oda tin, "having a joint account with my wife will bruise my EGO. "i just love 2 b in charge.
okay,seems to me u will be vry controlling and abusive for a husband,I will say NO to being a full time housewife,nothing good about it
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:

I once told an old girlfriend my mastercard details!

Na God help me say all the safetoken sms de come my phone!

Thats sum serious shiit bro
May God continue 2 protect U
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:05am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
okay,seems to me u will be vry controlling and abusive for a husband,I will say NO to being a full time housewife,nothing good about it
NO no im nt controlling n abusive, wat i mean is dat she shud have her own career n her own money, its fine by me but i dnt want her to spend her money on my responsibities, she can b dangote's daughter 4 all i care and i will still gv her money for her upkeep.
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by lordhugo(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats sum serious shiit bro
May God continue 2 protect U

Moral of the story- Do not trust warri girls (completely)
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:10am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:

Moral of the story- Do not trust warri girls (completely)
Bros na all girls O
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by 2dice(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
maybe u want to ruin the lady then,its nt good o,shit can happen in marriage,then the husband took everything and left u with nothing,back to square one Straight,use nt only ur heart in marriage,also use ur brain
i get your point ..all am saying is if she isn't giving all to the joint account she shouldntt expect same from her Husby
*Tit4Tat
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NO no im nt controlling n abusive, wat i mean is dat she shud have her own career n her own money, its fine by me but i dnt want her to spend her money on my responsibities, she can b dangote's daughter 4 all i care and i will still gv her money for her upkeep.
dat means u re a good man then
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:14am On May 02, 2015
2dice:

i get your point ..all am saying is if she isn't giving all to the joint account she shouldntt expect same from her Husby
*Tit4Tat
and without her agreeing would lead to quarrel,abi
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:22am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
dat means u re a good man then
nd ure a good woman
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by 2dice(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
and without her agreeing would lead to quarrel,abi
why would it ...then no need for joint account ...or why is called "Joint"
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:29am On May 02, 2015
2dice:

why would it ...then no need for joint account ...or why is called "Joint"
okay
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
nd ure a good woman
tanx o,bt stop flattering me,abeg
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:33am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
tanx o,bt stop flattering me,abeg
no im nt, with ur posts n d way u respond to people, u will make a lovely girlfriend, wife and the best mom 4 d children.
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:35am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no im nt, with ur posts n d way u respond to people, u will make a lovely girlfriend, wife and the best mom 4 d children.
hmmm,thank u,God bless
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:39am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
hmmm,thank u,God bless
and u know dat it will b unwise 4 me to c an angel lyk u n let u walk away.
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:42am On May 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and u know dat it will b unwise 4 me to c an angel lyk u n let u walk away.
abegi,stop dat,I'm nt single
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 11:44am On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
abegi,stop dat,I'm nt single
then i and ur boyfriend will have to fight, then d winner will have u.
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by agarawu23(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2015
MojAyo:
why is it nt a good idea
we both know ma'am
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:
Hello peeps...what's your take on this...

Should have both joint account and separate account---best of both worlds.

Each couple should talk about what pertains to and entails the "joint" account.

For example: if my husband wants to buy himself a "boy toy" for his "man cave" for the sole purpose of his entertainment or pleasure, then he can do so from his own separate account. Same goes for me.

If it pertains to the benefit of the house hold/family etc., then it comes off "joint" account.

Joint account can also be the "couple's" savings plan (apart from social security and pension plans and 401Ks.).

This ensures that if a separation or divorce were to occur, then it makes it easier to dissolve the joint account amicably. While each retains each or her own personal account.

Capisce? MHO anyhoo
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by bouquiy(f): 12:37pm On May 02, 2015
I'll prefer avin a personal account and also running a joint account
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by 2dice(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
Xiadnat:

Should have both joint account and separate account---best of both worlds.

Each couple should talk about what pertains to and entails the "joint" account.

For example: if my husband wants to buy himself a "boy toy" for his "man cave" for the sole purpose of his entertainment or pleasure, then he can do so from his own separate account. Same goes for me.

If it pertains to the benefit of the house hold/family etc., then it comes off "joint" account.

Joint account can also be the "couple's" savings plan (apart from social security and pension plans and 401Ks.).

This ensures that if a separation or divorce were to occur, then it makes it easier to dissolve the joint account amicably. While each retains each or her own personal account.

Capisce? MHO anyhoo
what more can i say...
miss you Nailed it
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:

what more can i say...
miss you Nailed it

ok. smiley
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
agarawu23:
we both know ma'am
okay o
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 02, 2015
For me, have a joint account and personal account too
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by Noloss(f): 1:46pm On May 02, 2015
Not bad sha
Re: Joint Account In Marriage ...a Good Or Bad Idea by ministerblessed: 6:04pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:

hope you wont expect him to be loyal too..
Not at all... I expect him to do d same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dudes Dat Work Out Always Forget Der Legs / What Drugs Can Make Me Very Hairy / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Young And Cute Nairalander About To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.