Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,233 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? (31869 Views)

The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos) / Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by Sijo01(f): 12:17pm On May 02, 2015
shocked the mark is too much na, haba.
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by baybeeboi: 12:21pm On May 02, 2015
Amadioha strike those punishing this kids,Amadioha destroy those shît tribal believes.
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by omenka(m): 12:23pm On May 02, 2015
I knew this was gonna be turned into another tribal battle ground. Smh.
You guys need to get over yourselves. This is getting too disgusting.
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by maggystar(f): 12:27pm On May 02, 2015
I love tribal marks. I've always been very fascinated by them but, I'm not African and there seems to be a stigma.
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by NobleG1(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2015
Tribal mark is one of the most st*upid things some Nigerians do. We're in 2015 not 1700! Hausa and Yoruba do it but Igbos were smart to not do it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by IYANGBALI: 12:30pm On May 02, 2015
SuperSuave:
Let me make it crystal clear and tbh NO MARK IS ATTRACTIVE
really?have you seen alafin of Oyo's face before?I don't think so
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by upsonn(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
akinegba1:

unfortunately my parents gave me this facial marks. if i post my picture here you will pity for me. This marks has made me to feel less than a human and most times i feel bad being yoruba.

You don't have to feel and say that to yourself... Its not that bad as u might see it.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by stonecoldcafe: 12:32pm On May 02, 2015
akinegba1:

unfortunately my parents gave me this facial marks. if i post my picture here you will pity for me. This marks has made me to feel less than a human and most times i feel bad being yoruba.

Don't you worry, just be confident and continue with your business. Girls love confident (not boastful) men. Have a great sense of humour. Make your money, they will flock around you. If it still bothers you so much, you may wish to see how a good plastic surgeon may help. Your tribe is great by the way, many yorubas without a single scratch on the face. Sometimes it just poor choices but you must ride above that.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
nerodenero:

I am Yoruba and I have been around for sometime now. I think not all families were in the act of this facial damage and I was just lucky to be part of that lineage. The madness should just stop.

bros i was lucky too oo

i just have to go and do thanks giving
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by juman(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2015
Tribal mark is cool my both parents got it.

Can you DATE someone with TRIBAL MARKS ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAbmvia3Hjc

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by OCHOdee(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2015
I thank God that my parents rejected this part of my culture... what?! can't even imagine it...
Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by creepsyme(f): 12:43pm On May 02, 2015
akinegba1:

inasmuchas I would love to see ur pic, I urge u not to feel bad, make urself happy and be focused wen u get to the top no one will remember u have tribal marks cos everyone will like to I dentify with u, trust me even the beautiful ladies will line up. see u at the top dude.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? by ChappyChase: 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
Ha!!! The third picture is Brutality in it peak!! Must the person create an # tag on that boys head!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos come show your proverbs skills - (Part 2) / Alaafin Told Us His Forefathers Were Calling Him Two Weeks Ago - Aide / Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.