Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together (61702 Views)

Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by kings09(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2015
I see bt does it add 2 my bank acct?
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by fejikudz(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:
Is this man really a gospel singer or something else.I always find it hard telling from his photos. He should better decide where he belongs and be bold about it.

Besides are mobile phones still a luxury to celebrities?... Cos non celebrities are far past such needless displays ages ago.
so, whats ur point??

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
I said it in a previous thread this nigga is straffing this babe,okay oh make we dey watch as e go play out
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by harry509: 1:18pm On May 02, 2015
argob44:
Frank Edwards who is currently abroad for a show is really having some great moment in his career.

The gospel singer shows off swag in new photos he just released. Cute!

See the photos below:

http://www.akeemrotimi..com/2015/05/frank-edwards-shows-off-swag-hangs-out-pastor-chris-daughter-sharon-oyakhilome.html
ok ooh. Make dem njoy ooh.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by kalufelix(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
This guy dey smoke skunk ni...
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by peedeeasobie(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:
Is this man really a gospel singer or something else.I always find it hard telling from his photos. He should better decide where he belongs and be bold about it.

Besides are mobile phones still a luxury to celebrities?... Cos non celebrities are far past such needless displays ages ago.

Mr. perfect. pls where did he go wrong in this pic?

2 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by kechywillz(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2015
I love dis guy,even if he dresses like 50cent,so far he dishes gospel hip hop or RnB music that can make me dance,i prefer it to those of secular musicians who dont appreciate God with their God given talents.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by preciousMI1(f): 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
hot Christians
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by KLand(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
This is the second time I am seeing Frank Edward and Pastor Chris daughter pictured together here on NL. Is this a hint that they might be, or getting together?
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:

Dude! Religious bigotry is outdated... face life
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by alobam1: 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
Which song he dey sing sef?Me no know am at all and I don't want to know him sef..
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by dpopoola(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2015
Is this guy a gospel singer or a hip hop artiste,na wah oh
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Forwetinnah: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
Chris Brown prodigy
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by hayoakins(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:

What is wrong with the outfits?

Must he look silly before he can propagate the gospel?
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by megn(f): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
Dammie93:
Dont judge people by there physical appearance most times looks are deceiving**na him with God get biz if hes camouflaging tongue

Abeg tell dem more.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by faoogoke(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2015
It seems to me that he is going the way of his mentor. It's not too late for him to return to Jesus. It seems also that worldly fame has taken him hostage. God help him.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
Sharon don old finish o. She don useless her body finish undecidedashawo in the church
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Bmedels26(f): 4:01pm On May 02, 2015
mini projector
Mini LED Digital Projector | 400 Lumens
Ideal for classrooms, small office conference rooms, mobile business presentations and home entertainment
The LED lamp can work for up to 20,000 hours, and will provide a superb picture
Manual focus adjusting, get picture from 20 to 80 inches
The projector is small and light, easy to carry
Easy changing in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
Low power consumption, echo-oriented
Multi-function interface: VGA, AV, SD Card Reader, USB, HDMI input
Built-in speaker................call 08036911296

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2015
hayoakins:

What is wrong with the outfits?
Must he look silly before he can propagate the gospel?
he sud look decent. That dressing is too mundane n worldly. It doesn't befit what he represents at all.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by gamyy(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2015
waiiitt...to all of u criticisin Frank by appearance, are you trying to say he shud wear rag because he is a gospel singer. are you sayin he shudnt take photos of himself cos he s a gospel singer... SMH to yall critising pple...am sure most yall av bn judgin pple since 500 Bc
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by gamyy(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
he sud look decent. That dressing is too mundane n worldly. It doesn't befit what he represents at all.

and how on earth is wearing a face cap nd supra worldy....All these men doctrine shaaaa...how is it worldly ooo
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by sterlinboy(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Gospel indeed
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jascon1(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
gamyy:

and how on earth is wearing a face cap nd supra worldy....All these men doctrine shaaaa...how is it worldly ooo
Romans 12:2 New Living Translation....
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

He looks nothing different from a Jamaican crack addict
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by jellypet(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:

Honestly I align with you cos his outfit don't portray a gospel singer at all
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
Is he fu-cking her!
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by nosiebaba(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2015
invisibility:

The same way they criticised Jesus, nothing he did make sense even the people he hung out with. And at the end they killed him.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by kenn411: 6:13pm On May 02, 2015
Frank has gone gangsta!
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by tolekes(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
Mayb wen he wears a big tie and an oversized jacket, he will be considered a gospel artist. Nigerians & their image of christianity. Its a matter of d heart & nt d appearance. Besides there is nothing provoking about his.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by djjosh(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
THE MORE YOU HATE HIM, THE MORE I LIKE HIM.
HATERS, KEEP HATING, WHILE HE IS THERE TOUCHING/CHANGING LIVES.
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by bchi(f): 7:26pm On May 02, 2015
what's the different between wizkid and frank Edward??
Re: Frank Edwards And Sharon Pastor Chris' Daughter Hang Out Together by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why God is slow to anger. There used to be a time in this country when Gospel Singers were staunch Christians and genuine. They sang not for fame or money, they sang because they saw it as a sacred duty to praise God rather than always demand from him. In those days it will be a great controversy if any Gospel Singer is seen doing things unbecoming of a true Christian. Sony Okosun, Esther, Okotie, Paul...To name but a few. Today you have so called Gospel artist delving into secular worldly music singing about women, money, sex ..........its a very sad case, and unfair to our creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.